GMA Free Outdoor Mika Concert - Bryant Park, New York City

Yoppappop

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, and Finkster, I saw you with your Build-a-Bear monkey outside on the line. We were a little behind you, but on the VIP line. Your monkey story is soo cute!

Were you with Love Today and That Pink Sock?

If so, I think I saw you girls, too. :)

Thanks!

Did you girls get to meet him again?

If anyone on here, were the twins on the front of the line who started crying because it was v.i.p line was unfair, i'm sorry, they were there since 10 that day, but being on the v.i.p line for me and erinsinterpretation wasnt an everyday thing for us, we knew a security guard so he took care of us. I hope you guys got to meet him!

I was with them.

Their behaviour embarassed me. I was upset too, and I tried to get the VIP things, but I couldn't get the chance, but I was at least happy we were there and got inside, and that I met them.

Were you with Love Today and That Pink Sock?

If so, I think I saw you girls, too. :)

Thanks!

Did you girls get to meet him again?

Yea! They're my best friends....and we met him again. He said he remembered us from outside the Nokia...it was an insanely great moment.

I was with them.

Their behaviour embarassed me. I was upset too, and I tried to get the VIP things, but I couldn't get the chance, but I was at least happy we were there and got inside, and that I met them.

Were you with them, as in standing with them, or with them, as in "we're friends and came together?" Just curious.

Yea! They're my best friends....and we met him again. He said he remembered us from outside the Nokia...it was an insanely great moment.

I bet it was! That's your third time meeting him now?LOL I'm jealous of you ladies!

You all seemed like awesome people, I wanted to talk to you but wasn't sure if you'd remember me. I've spoken to you and Love Today before, but not much.

Did you meet him at GMA or at the other gig?

Were you with them, as in standing with them, or with them, as in "we're friends and came together?" Just curious.

Friends and came together.

Don't get me wrong, they're not bad people, I love them to death, they just get cranky in situations like that when they're tired easily. =/

To be honest, I was so scared of going with them because I know how they get and they're all unpredictable. (The mother also).

Everywhere we went they were yelling. That took away from my experience, honestly.

I talked more with other fans I met for the first time than I did with them.

Friends and came together.

Don't get me wrong, they're not bad people, I love them to death, they just get cranky in situations like that when they're tired easily. =/

To be honest, I was so scared of going with them because I know how they get and they're all unpredictable. (The mother also).

Everywhere we went they were yelling. That took away from my experience, honestly.

I talked more with other fans I met for the first time than I did with them.

We met at Nokia, right? Or am I thinking of a different person?

And I have loads of friends like that, so don't feel too bad. And at least you got in, which was amazing.

Even though I didn't TALK to him, while he was leaving GMA out the side studio entrance, I gave him a small wave and smiled...he glanced over, looked right at me and gave me a nod....VERY SURREAL! He was about 5 feet away from me.

MIKA079.jpg

MIKA081.jpg

MIKA082-1.jpg

Go to the members only section to see the rest of my pics. :)

I bet it was! That's your third time meeting him now?LOL I'm jealous of you ladies!

You all seemed like awesome people, I wanted to talk to you but wasn't sure if you'd remember me. I've spoken to you and Love Today before, but not much.

Did you meet him at GMA or at the other gig?

Yea, third time! I feel like we're old friends by now, lol! We spoke with him at GMA, but not at the free show (even though we were in the front row). We didn't wait around after the free show because we were far too wet and cold. :blink:

We met at Nokia, right? Or am I thinking of a different person?

And I have loads of friends like that, so don't feel too bad. And at least you got in, which was amazing.

I don't think so. I wasn't a big poster on the MFC back then, but I talked with you guys the night before on the Nokia thread.

Next time I'll be sure to talk to you! You guys seem like amazing people!

yes, I'm so grateful for that!

I don't think so. I wasn't a big poster on the MFC back then, but I talked with you guys the night before on the Nokia thread.

Next time I'll be sure to talk to you! You guys seem like amazing people!

yes, I'm so grateful for that!

I recognized your name from the night before on the site! I'm sure we'll see you next time. Us MFCers are hardcore! :biggrin2:

Yea, third time! I feel like we're old friends by now, lol! We spoke with him at GMA, but not at the free show (even though we were in the front row). We didn't wait around after the free show because we were far too wet and cold. :blink:

I bet you do! That's incredible! I hope to meet him again in the future!

Aww, that's still really amazing!

I wasn't able to go to the second show, I had to be home before my sister left for Florida which was at 2 and it takes an hour to get home from NY.

I recognized your name from the night before on the site! I'm sure we'll see you next time. Us MFCers are hardcore! :biggrin2:

Haha, yea!

And now that I know what you look like, I'll be sure to say hi and maybe chill out with you guys!

You seem to be walking good luck charms. :bleh:

Haha, yea!

And now that I know what you look like, I'll be sure to say hi and maybe chill out with you guys!

You seem to be walking good luck charms. :bleh:

Haha, it's kinda true though. I'm horribly unlucky with everything else, but it seems that with Mika, my friends and I have loads of luck. We always seem to be in the first row, and wait around at the right locations.

I love meeting people at the shows, so next time you better come over to us! Talking with new faces makes the wait time pass so much faster.

Haha, it's kinda true though. I'm horribly unlucky with everything else, but it seems that with Mika, my friends and I have loads of luck. We always seem to be in the first row, and wait around at the right locations.

I love meeting people at the shows, so next time you better come over to us! Talking with new faces makes the wait time pass so much faster.

That's awesome!! And from your stories, sounds so true!! LOL

Ooh, I definitely will! I love it too! I made videos of me singing with the girls I met for the first time in line behind me. LOL They were awesome. Not MFCers though, but I told them all about this place, so I'm sure that'll change.

Here's a few pictures to tide you all over. I could only take a few as i was acting as VIP coordinator etc. Anyways, here:a017.jpg here's what the gig would of looked like if it wasn't canceled. Naomi and i got to BP at 1 am as planned and waited around to see it we could find any more MFCers.

a019.jpg

just in case you don't know who i am. I'm the one on the left,. Naomi(mfc:moriina) is on the right.

a022.jpg

backstage with the lollipop girls

a034.jpg

a035.jpg