GMA Free Outdoor Mika Concert - Bryant Park, New York City

Yoppappop

Hahaha, he said thank you very much and that he appreciated it.

and JUUUUUUST as i'm saying its all out of fun and please dont be insulted

he opens to the first page and sees the borat picture with the thumbs up and then his picture with the thumbs up he turns to me looks me in the eyes and goes BOOORAAAT?!?!?! and laughed

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did see you!! Can I see your picture?

I'm pretty sure I watched you get your picture taken, and then he left, so I followed him. hahah

It was the only way, I'm glad I did!

My picture is on my other camera so i can't save it on my PC.:boxed:

The picture with my little sister is on my other camera so i'll try to post that and my other pictures later tonight.

he opens to the first page and sees the borat picture with the thumbs up and then his picture with the thumbs up he turns to me looks me in the eyes and goes BOOORAAAT?!?!?! and laughed

O gosh. :roftl: :roftl:

that's hilarious.

LOL!!! I wish I could've seen that! I was probably having a tug of war with the damn security guards then.

My picture is on my other camera so i can't save it on my PC.:boxed:

The picture with my little sister is on my other camera so i'll try to post that and my other pictures later tonight.

Okay!! *waits in anticipation*

:biggrin2:

ok, don't laugh at me...or call me names...but was one of the big girls mikas mom? the one he kissed at the end looked liked her.

it's really hard to see on youtube...i guess that the one maybe resembled his mom...definitely hard to tell though. i think that would be really sweet and adorable if he let his mom be a big girl though!

ok, don't laugh at me...or call me names...but was one of the big girls mikas mom? the one he kissed at the end looked liked her.

Definitely wasn't her. Momma Penniman was in the back of the room, bopping along. But that would've been sweet! =]

they are nearly always there with him lol.

Yea, we spoke to Mika's cousins at the free show and asked if they always come. They said that they come to every show. I'm not surprised...I've seen Mika's mom, aunt, cousins and sister(s) at Border's, the Nokia, GMA, and the free show. His little girl cousin is a cutie...we spoke to her a bunch of times and she's so excited about everything. :biggrin2:

Yea, we spoke to Mika's cousins at the free show and asked if they always come. They said that they come to every show. I'm not surprised...I've seen Mika's mom, aunt, cousins and sister(s) at Border's, the Nokia, GMA, and the free show. His little girl cousin is a cutie...we spoke to her a bunch of times and she's so excited about everything. :biggrin2:

Aww, that's adorable!

I love how his family supports him like that.

that is just adorable! is that the little cousin that is in lollipop?

If anyone on here, were the twins on the front of the line who started crying because it was v.i.p line was unfair, i'm sorry, they were there since 10 that day, but being on the v.i.p line for me and erinsinterpretation wasnt an everyday thing for us, we knew a security guard so he took care of us. I hope you guys got to meet him!