GMA Free Outdoor Mika Concert - Bryant Park, New York City

Yoppappop

FREE Outdoor Concert!!! GMA

05/21/2007

Join in the fun for a free outdoor concert!! MIKA confirmed to perform live on GOOD MORNING AMERICA (ABC-TV) Friday, August 10 Bryant Park, New York City (6th Ave between 40th & 42nd ) Concert begins at 8:30am

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8.30 in the morning???????????????????? how is he supposed to sing so early in the morning????????????? oh, heaven.............

mika, go to bed early the night before....

<i'm only so jealous..................forgive me!>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
OMG YESSS!! I'm soo there. does anyone know how early poeple should get there to get close and stuff?

no matter what time you get there you arent gunna be close, the stage is gunna be farr away form fans lol, this isnt like a full concert hesonly gunna play some songs im excited, its gunna be nice to se him before he comes back in september

Im thinking we need to have a MIKA party haha since I am going to be there Probably late thursday night or REALLY early.. since I am traveling from MISSOURI hahah and REALLY want to be in front !

Who's in???? lol

Ill bring the lollipops!

Wow, are you really traveling from Missouri for three songs though? :shocked:

--Jack

wow i agree thats intense lol i would travel far if it was a full concert, but then again i live really close to the city

no matter what time you get there you arent gunna be close, the stage is gunna be farr away form fans lol, this isnt like a full concert hesonly gunna play some songs im excited, its gunna be nice to se him before he comes back in september

Is he coming to New York in September?

*runs to the concerts listing*

i knoww hahaha like i cant wait hes comming back! (othar than for gma which isnt really a long concert lol)

Haha, I know!

It's not gonna be a huge concert but I'm still insanely psyched for it!

And it's FREE yet costing me a lot of money. aha

(train ride, I'm bringing Mika gifts just in case, my outfit, sign, etc.) haha

you guys are all so lucky cuz i saw him in June but im leaving to Hawaii on August 1st and coming back the 23rd :no: i will definitely be watching though!!!

Hawaii! That's one of my dream spots!!! :biggrin2:

Sorry, just HAD to say it. I've been dying to go there.

wow i agree thats intense lol i would travel far if it was a full concert, but then again i live really close to the city

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musicteacher247

Im thinking we need to have a MIKA party haha since I am going to be there Probably late thursday night or REALLY early.. since I am traveling from MISSOURI hahah and REALLY want to be in front !

Who's in???? lol

Ill bring the lollipops!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackViolet

Wow, are you really traveling from Missouri for three songs though?

--Jack

Actually my friends and I already had this vacation planned and then he just happened to be coming(( Great Perk eh)).... You see we are all going to different colleges that month so its like one last hurrah... We are going for about a week ... haha yah sorry didnt think that whole part was necessary... Ever probably thinks Im the crazy Nazi fan.. lol dont worry I dont travel cross country just to see a performer.. ..Wow... im most def trying to dig myself out of this hole and its not working....

:boxed: ::Embarrassed:::shocked:

We're not going to be like, Nokia close. The barriers are usually set far back. Because theere are a lot of cameras that swoop over the crowd, and all set up in the front.

Hahah, we're all gonna be on here the next day like, "OMG, I was on tv! Did you see me?!"