For Highschoolers needing the summer and needing MIKA!

Has anyone else not been able to concentrate on school? LOL Im a good student and I find myself day dreaming almost all day! I just can't concentrate on anything anymore :P MIKA HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE.... and ya know what, i like that lol

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, do you still have it? How did you get over it?

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SUMMER! MIKA CONCERT IN 20 days!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol everyday when i get ready for school, i blast mika...it gets me in a better mood, but then i end up getting it stuck in my head and singing it in class.....and yes i daydream about him to....like how cool it would be if he played at our school or just showed up one day..HAHA like one of those Oprah "celeb surprise" things

lol everyday when i get ready for school, i blast mika...it gets me in a better mood, but then i end up getting it stuck in my head and singing it in class.....and yes i daydream about him to....like how cool it would be if he played at our school or just showed up one day..HAHA like one of those Oprah "celeb surprise" things

LOL thats a great daydream... Now I have something to think about during ALgebra :bleh:

I haven't been able to concentrate at all lately! The weather's getting so much nicer and warmer and the flowers are so bright and the trees are swaying in the sweet spring breeze...ahh...I just wanna lay down on the grass and write a song or something instead of sit in boring old algebra class learning things I don't care about! It gets so frustrating being cooped up there like birds in a cage when I could be outside in a different country meeting new people and doing new things...sigh...

I'm going to the DC gig on June 12th, not much longer left! The wait is driving me bonkers!

Has anyone else not been able to concentrate on school? LOL Im a good student and I find myself day dreaming almost all day! I just can't concentrate on anything anymore :P MIKA HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE.... and ya know what, i like that lol

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, do you still have it? How did you get over it?

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SUMMER! MIKA CONCERT IN 20 days!

PRETTY MUCH EXPAINS HOW I FEEL

SO MUCH TO DO THIS SUMMER

AND I SECOND OUTDOOR CONCERT FOR THE NEW YORKERS!!!

HOW...THIS IS GONNA BE A SUMMER TO REMEMBER!:thumb_yello:

LOL!!! that happened to me in march, when mika came to toronto. :D

yes, i'm usually so focused but sometimes i can't help but type mikafanclub in the url... :naughty: but after the 2 months of listening/discovering his songs, i'm finally not as "in the clouds"!

no mika concerts this summer, i don't think, (although i hope so) but i'm still looking forward to it.

will finally have the chance to really sit down with a good book!

well, i'm not a highschooler anymore (thank god!) but i feel the same way. every morning when i wake up i got this strange feeling, and he's my first thought..i'm 24 and i'm quite ashame of this, omg i can't be so in it!:blush-anim-cl: but hey, it's mika, and i know you all can understand me.:wink2:

well, i'm not a highschooler anymore (thank god!) but i feel the same way. every morning when i wake up i got this strange feeling, and he's my first thought..i'm 24 and i'm quite ashame of this, omg i can't be so in it!:blush-anim-cl: but hey, it's mika, and i know you all can understand me.:wink2:

...I understand you very well :naughty:

I couldn't concentrate at all at school a few weeks ago. Now I'm getting my head back a little bit, but I still hang around here instead of doing my homework ^^

Doesn't seem to be any Mika this summer, but I so long for the summer holidays anyway! Three weeks left, but so many essays and tests o.O

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Had a 10 hour art exam last week and as you can imagine your mind starts to wander after 10 hours... started thinking about the Leeds gig which I went to the day before the exam... replaying it all in my head and smiling like a crazy person. Had one of those moments where you realise you've been daydreaming and you think 'OMG how long have I been not doing my work for?!' :blink:

Then today I had an I.T. exam which I finished waaay early. Started singing Love Today in my head... ended up getting so carried away that the next thing I knew the exam board person was giving me funny looks for tapping on the table... oops. :blush-anim-cl:

Its not my fault, I just can't help it lol!!

I haven't been to college since last tuesday!!! All because of the gig on Thursday :| I didn't go on the Wednesday because... I was prepearing, Thursday I was actually there...I'm off Fridays anyway and I haven't been since because....I've been looking at my pics and clips on youtube and stuff and I just haven't bothered going in!!!! It's really really bad! I have exams this week too which I haven't done any revision for :|

On another random note - I was in a psychology exam this aftrernoon and someones phone went off! AAAAAAND they had Love Today as their ringtone. The invidulator went mad and I was sitting there smiling to myself trying my hardest not to smile otherwise I'd have got disqualified aswell!

I was panicing a bit though because that's my ringtone too - only my bag was on the opposite side of the room luckily.

i also lose my concentration sometimes. i was worried i'd do very badly in my ib end of year exams but amazingly enough i got 75% and 89% in biology and chemistry. the other subjects were quite easy so i managed to pass after all.:naughty:

On another random note - I was in a psychology exam this aftrernoon and someones phone went off! AAAAAAND they had Love Today as their ringtone. The invidulator went mad and I was sitting there smiling to myself trying my hardest not to smile otherwise I'd have got disqualified aswell!

I was panicing a bit though because that's my ringtone too - only my bag was on the opposite side of the room luckily.

LMAO!

I bet it was SO hard not to start singing along lol!!

Nice job containing the smile, I don't think I would have been able to! Haha

OMGOSH YESSSSSSSS! mika is like the only thing to get me up in the morning right now! i just have 7 school days and then 5 days of finals and i'm finally done! ant then mika three days later!!!!!!!!! yessssssssss!!!!!!! 20 days until mika 20 days until mika 20 days until mika 20 days until mika alishdlfkajhsdl!

OMGOSH YESSSSSSSS! mika is like the only thing to get me up in the morning right now! i just have 7 school days and then 5 days of finals and i'm finally done! ant then mika three days later!!!!!!!!! yessssssssss!!!!!!! 20 days until mika 20 days until mika 20 days until mika 20 days until mika alishdlfkajhsdl!

Oooh your so lucky to have a concert countdown going there!!

I was like that all the way up to the Leeds gig (well, the 2 days before anyway cos we only got told we'd won on the Friday when the gig was on the Sunday lol)

And now I'm just depressed cos its all over lol! I wanna see him again!!

Enjoy it while it lasts!! :thumb_yello:

And have a FAB time at the gig!!

Oooh your so lucky to have a concert countdown going there!!

I was like that all the way up to the Leeds gig (well, the 2 days before anyway cos we only got told we'd won on the Friday when the gig was on the Sunday lol)

And now I'm just depressed cos its all over lol! I wanna see him again!!

Enjoy it while it lasts!! :thumb_yello:

And have a FAB time at the gig!!

Thank you very very much!!

Tomorrow is officially my LAST EVER DAY OF LESSONS AT COLLEGE! We have those optional revision lessons over the next couple of weeks but... Not sure how many of them i'll go to. So after tomorrow I'm finished! for ever and ever! :D

aah mika is actually controlling my mind because of him (and this site) i didn't do any revising for me (very extremely important exams that canc ount on my future) and i just can't seem to get myself to revise i just want to listen 2 mika, hear anything new about him, hear anything old SEE WHAT I MEAN!! lol