Does everyone h8 chris moyles?

Steph

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to rip his head off, throw it at a pre-removed lawn mower blade, put the two halves in a juicer, throw it to the lions at wellington zoo, wait for it to pass through their systim's, then I'm goina take it all and stick it where THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!!

That is no to say that his head isn't already shoved so far up his a$$ that he has to wear himself as a hat!!!

Am I making myself clear???=P

OK, I've done some picture comparisons, tell me what you think, people.

It wasn't easy to find decent Chris Moyles's pictures on the net, maybe because nobody wants that hanging on their pages.

Had to do some picture cutting and resizing as well, I hope it's not a problem.

1c.jpg1m.jpg

2c.jpg2m.jpg

3c.jpg3m.jpg

well done just what I needed now it's hard, i can't choose which ones are better....these....

I like:

-on this page the first three comparisons;

-on this page the last one;

-on page 21 the last one.

me too ! my letter will be ready for tomorrow:here is the beginning...

Dear Chris

This is an open letter to you to thank you for every time you dismiss Mika or poke fun of his music you are in fact giving him free publicity and help him to become an even bigger super star…and for that we thank you wholeheartedly!.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the letter. Sounds sarcastic.... :naughty:

I think we need to demand apology for Mika, I don't know how that will feet into the letter, but it would be good if he apologized.

I think we need to send a letter to his management saying that he upsets a lot of listeners with his comments.

i think it's going quite crazy :shocked: . What did exactly that guy say about mika ? did he insult him ? like he was a piece of **** or something ?

because if he didn't he's got the right to tell whatever he thinks of mika and we don't have the rights to judge him on his looks as you do (with all those picture comparisons) . If he doesn't like mika that's his problem, not ours !!

:mf_rosetinted:

AND also mika can defend by himself, he doesn't need us !!! i don't think it's a good idea to interfere in all this, let people tell freely what they want to !!

i think it's going quite crazy :shocked: . What did exactly that guy say about mika ? did he insult him ? like he was a piece of **** or something ?

because if he didn't he's got the right to tell whatever he thinks of mika and we don't have the rights to judge him on his looks as you do (with all those picture comparisons) . If he doesn't like mika that's his problem, not ours !!

:mf_rosetinted:

If he doesn't like Mika, it becomes Mika's problem, as he gives a bad impression of him to lots of people out there...

If people hear sarcastic and nasty comments about someone on a daily basis, they start to believe them...

Being a very old person I don't listen to Chris Moyles but I totally agree with you that people in his position should not voice an opinion. I think the letter is a great idea. I don't know if this has been mentioned as I haven't read the whole thread but I think Chris Evans is much the same on his radio two show. He han't sai it outright but I definatetly get the feeling that he doesn't like Mika. Damed cheek!

If he doesn't like Mika, it becomes Mika's problem, as he gives a bad impression of him to lots of people out there...

If people hear sarcastic and nasty comments about someone on a daily basis, they start to believe them...

do you really think that people are stupid ? :shocked:

People will hear what this guy says about mika, and then they will hear mika's songs and they will make their own opinion.

And moreover, don't you think that if you send him letters telling him to apologize he's gonna make even more fun of mika ? he is gonna say :"this guy has crazy fans, they are all girls who adore his looks they're all hysterical. His music is bad but because he's gorgeous girls want his babies :boxed: ( which of course is not true !! :shocked: )

AND i don't see why he should apologize, except if he insulted mika.

That doesn't mean that i defend this guy, or that i agree with him. However as long as you don't send him death threats letters i think it's okay :naughty: :naughty:

but i don't approve of it lol !! ( and you don't need my approvement so everything's fine, do as you wish !)

do you really think that people are stupid ? :shocked:

People will hear what this guy says about mika, and then they will hear mika's songs and they will make their own opinion.

In a perfect world, yes.

And moreover, don't you think that if you send him letters telling him to apologize he's gonna make even more fun of mika ? he is gonna say :"this guy has crazy fans, they are all girls who adore his looks they're all hysterical. His music is bad but because he's gorgeous girls want his babies :boxed: ( which of course is not true !! :shocked: )

I don't think it's going to be a hysterical letter, there is not going to be stress on his looks, only on his talent and personality... it's going to be cleverly written letter, with good argumentative points, and no death threats... I hope :naughty: . Right, Steph?

Well, we will see later how it's going to look, Steph is just finishing it.

Cool idea Steph,

writing a well constructed letter on behalf of us here :thumb_yello:

I hope he reads it and takes into account someof the things you write and that he doesnt poke fun of us as well :blink:

Hi guys,

I hope you don't hate me for this but... I listen to Chris Moyles every day and it really makes my work mornings a lot easier...

Ok, he doesn't "get it", and he sometimes can be an opinionated t**t, but I disagree with lowering ourselves to his level, or hating someone just because they don't think like you do.

Mika's music speaks by itself, he doesn't need DJs raving about him to be successful! I mean, he was number one for all those weeks and he would have been number one whether Chris Moyles likes him or not!

Another thing is that the other people at his show quite like Mika's records and say so when Chris says he doesn't. In fact, every time they play one of his songs, they spend about ten minutes discussing his music. This does not happen with just any artist, this only happens with the truly great ones.

Recently, I was told by a very wise man (you know who you are :wink2: ) that the worst reaction you could get from your audience (whether you are a writer, a singer, etc) is "meh" (i.e. indifference, boredom). I think this says it all.

I hope you get where I'm coming from...

The show must go on, baby! :punk:

Hi guys,

I hope you don't hate me for this but... I listen to Chris Moyles every day and it really makes my work mornings a lot easier...

Ok, he doesn't "get it", and he sometimes can be an opinionated t**t, but I disagree with lowering ourselves to his level, or hating someone just because they don't think like you do.

Mika's music speaks by itself, he doesn't need DJs raving about him to be successful! I mean, he was number one for all those weeks and he would have been number one whether Chris Moyles likes him or not!

Another thing is that the other people at his show quite like Mika's records and say so when Chris says he doesn't. In fact, every time they play one of his songs, they spend about ten minutes discussing his music. This does not happen with just any artist, this only happens with the truly great ones.

Recently, I was told by a very wise man (you know who you are :wink2: ) that the worst reaction you could get from your audience (whether you are a writer, a singer, etc) is "meh" (i.e. indifference, boredom). I think this says it all.

I hope you get where I'm coming from...

The show must go on, baby! :punk:

I'm with you ... :punk: less energy to complaints ... more energy to Mika appreciating ... !!! Steph : this is NOT to take anything away from your cause ... ( I will still sign ) ... & HEY .... MIKA LOVE rules .... that's why I'm here !!!!!! Big L, Happikali xooxoxoxo

Remember he had that rubbish song that him and his crew did and they sang over the Grace Kelly, thinking they were hilarious, but everyone complained and they had to stop. he said the song has one hit wonder written all over it, so i guess he liked it but now he is being proven wrong he getting all bitter:naughty: I dont think he liked it that ppl would rather listen to Mika than his HILARIOUS (not!) singing over Grace Kelly in a silly voice