Mika arrived in Japan MAY 23!!!

Blue Sky

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm.i was feeling something different in the air this morning....no more mika in europe!!!

happy mika time, japanese friends!:punk:

pls. report everything (possibly in english :naughty: :naughty: ....also press articles pleeeease)

you already have a Mika in japan, haven't you? mika nakashima...i stumble into her anytime i search him on youtube!!!

:sneaky2:

oh i'm so excited for you!!

mika in japan, what a cool experience it must be.

too bad there's nothing to listen to from that radio interview...the dj could avoid to underline how cool he was and we couldn't see that!:sneaky2: LOL:biggrin2:

Blue Sky, please, please, PLEASE don't forget to breathe!!! hehehehe! WOW, So excited FOR YOU! I mean, Mika's in Japan WHERE YOU ARE! HE'S BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS YOU! *faints* hehehe

Waiting for updates! :)

:woot_jump:

Its great he is in Japan - Blue Sky - you must be SOOOOOO excited!!!

He will be in France when I am there on holiday - but not near enough for me to go and see him :no:

OOOOOOoooo ... BLUE SKY ... PLEEEEASE tell us the latest .. ??!! How are you feeling NOW ???!!! :shocked::biggrin2::wub2:

Konnichiwa! heh.

Thank you Blue Sky and dcdeb for the translation! :original:

I don't believe he speaks Japanese, he's just good at pronouncing different languages and knows some words in Japan. :wink2:

...or who knows maybe he'll speak some perfect Japan after few days there...

And yeah, we already discussed a bit about his interest towards Japanese toys in the tamagotchi thread. :naughty:

I bet he goes pretty crazy there!

He might need another plane just to transport the shoppings back home lol!

Id so love to see all the gadgets he will buy..!

OOOOOOoooo ... BLUE SKY ... PLEEEEASE tell us the latest .. ??!! How are you feeling NOW ???!!! :shocked::biggrin2::wub2:

Nervous!!! Anxious!! Worried! Excited... still cant breathe...shall I go on??:roftl:

I know I can't video any of the show, but you know, MTV will do a good job of filming it for us to watch later.

But I want to see Mika, be seen by Mika, get a photo with Mika, give presents to Mika....you know, the usual...

I mean, Mika's in Japan WHERE YOU ARE! HE'S BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS YOU! *faints* hehehe

Don't think this fact has passed me by, I am so obsessive today, all day thinking like that. It is hot here today (so Mika's hot) it's gonna rain tomorrow (so Mika will have yukky weather with me tomorrow) and on it goes!!!

Today I was thinking he is not that famous here yet, I could ring the hotels and find him booked in his own name, but then I realised that was a bit too stalker-ish, and what if I really got put through to him and then what would I say.?

Konnichiwa! heh.

Thank you Blue Sky and dcdeb for the translation! :original:

I don't believe he speaks Japanese, he's just good at pronouncing different languages and knows some words in Japan. :wink2:

...or who knows maybe he'll speak some perfect Japan after few days there...

And yeah, we already discussed a bit about his interest towards Japanese toys in the tamagotchi thread. :naughty:

I bet he goes pretty crazy there!

He might need another plane just to transport the shoppings back home lol!

Id so love to see all the gadgets he will buy..!

If I get a chance to ask him what he bought, I will!!

Nervous!!! Anxious!! Worried! Excited... still cant breathe...shall I go on??:roftl:

I know I can't video any of the show, but you know, MTV will do a good job of filming it for us to watch later.

But I want to see Mika, be seen by Mika, get a photo with Mika, give presents to Mika....you know, the usual...

Don't think this fact has passed me by, I am so obsessive today, all day thinking like that. It is hot here today (so Mika's hot) it's gonna rain tomorrow (so Mika will have yukky weather with me tomorrow) and on it goes!!!

Today I was thinking he is not that famous here yet, I could ring the hotels and find him booked in his own name, but then I realised that was a bit too stalker-ish, and what if I really got put through to him and then what would I say.?

If I get a chance to ask him what he bought, I will!!

HEY BLUE SKY ... MAKE IT ALL ABOUT YOU & HIM ... YOUR MEETING WITH HIM WILL BE YOUR MEETING W/ HIM !!! & I SO WANT YOU TO HAVE SUCH A GREAT TIME & ..... DON'T BE TOO SHY !!!!! ... as you know , if at the tail end of all that , you get to mention the Aussie chics who are travelling at least 10 hrs. to see him perform AND (hopefully, meet him) ... MFC girls, aswell ??!! Any way Love ... I SOOO LEAVE IT UP TO YOU TO HAVE THE MOST AMAZING TIME WITH MIKA ....... :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Congratulations, Japan!!!:biggrin2: Its great that Mika will get to see (and taste...and shop:naughty: )this wonderful country!

He shouldnt miss Shibuya district-lots of lil shops with wonderful outrageous clothing:wub2: and they fit!!! (which I thought will be a bit of a problem with my 175cm:biggrin2: so theres hope for Mika!)

and theres a whole Snoopy store near Harajuku!!!

have fun have fun have fun have fun!!!!!!! :)

So excited for you...reading this thread makes me excited, as if I'm there! lol

Oh yeah and did I forget to mention...

HAVE FUN!:thumb_yello:

BLUE SKY !!!! HOW AND WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOOU????!!!! YOU MUST BE BESIDE YOURSELF !!!!!! BIG, BIG LOVE TO YOOOOOOOU!!!:wub2::biggrin2::roftl:

I am officially a mess. I can hardly type... I can hardly even read the forums. There must be so much Japanese info out there now, he must have been on radio and TV and everything. But it is so hard to find it, and I feel so much pressure!!

I tried to get something really cool to wear today, found the best shop, but not made for big girls. (Despite the post above, I know things fit here if you are tall and thin, but never if you are BIG, that's my problem.)

So I will need to stick with the original plan which was to have my hair being my most obvious point, blonde in this sea of dark hair. So I made it a bit more obvious, and put pink stripes in it yesterday. AAAAH! The things we do for MIKA!! :wub2: :wub2: :mf_lustslow: