so_rococo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My number 2s...

John Mayer. Loved him since his first album. :)

john_mayer_150.jpg

John Lennon. My hero. <33

john_lennon.jpg

James Franco. No words need to be uttered...

james-franco.jpg

aaaaaahhhhhh..............

james franco is just... perfect....

hes so HOT!!! and i love john mayer too!!! i had a crush on this kid just cuz he looks like john mayer!!!!! <3333333 mmmm....

artic_monkeys_wideweb__470x283,0.jpg

^GOT TO LOVE MY MONKEYS!!! (real sexy pic of the boys am i right? :biggrin2:)

u2.jpg

^GOT TO LOVE MY IRISH BOYS AS WELL...LARRY...ITS ALL ABOUT THE DRUMMER GUYS...ALL ABOUT THE DRUMMER

i'm kiddin i'm kiddin....

HAHAHA!!!!

Gene Simmon's Kid!!!!???!!!

Heard he's a nice guy

Oh, I like Hugh Dancy. Loved him in Ella Enchanted *giggles because it is one of her neices favorite movies*

Ella Enchanted is a good movie!

And Hugh Dancy as Prince Char :wub2:

lol, copy pasted my list of my post on another forum

okkkk; love this topic! lol

my (long ^_^ ) list:

Jeremy Piven:

jeremypiven01689168eq1.th.jpg

Josh Holloway:

128004929573d5f0259o680f96db0.th.jpg

Brendan Fraser:

brendanfraser105c248fld3.th.jpg

Hugh Jackman:

empire024f38c3mz3.th.jpg

Andrea Pirlo:

azzurrini1364c7f30hw3.th.jpg

and model Carlo Porto, now he's the total package for me...<3

image2a8720d73cef11d918ju3.th.jpg carlosporto1a65fecs6.jpg

Jason and Howard from Take That, and Tom Welling from Smallville. :biggrin2:

takethat04.jpg

Thank you so much! Jason's hot :wub2: . And I like Hugh Jackman (preferably sweaty, dirty and naked :blush-anim-cl: ). I looooooooooove Jon Bon Jovi :mf_lustslow: . He is incredibly hot for his age :das: .

I won't say Mika is my number one. Maybe today but it could be someone else tomorrow. You have to stay flexible :roftl: .

May I comment on Tokio Hotel? I'm sorry but:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

May I comment on Tokio Hotel? I'm sorry but:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why not? ^^ I know he looks a bit like a girl, but he is hot anyway.

I've liked them for a week or so ^^

Why are people so against them? :shocked::roftl:

Why not? ^^ I know he looks a bit like a girl, but he is hot anyway.

I've liked them for a week or so ^^

Why are people so against them? :shocked::roftl:

It might be because I live in Germany and have them 24/7. It also might be because my boyfriend and I had a very seriuos discussion about Bill being a boy or a girl when they started a few years ago. I still think "he"s a girl. And they are all about 7 or 8 years younger then I am. So for me there's no way of finding anything hot in them :biggrin2: . But isn't it great that we all have different tastes? And I hope you don't feel offended in any way but I just had to comment on it :roftl: .

It might be because I live in Germany and have them 24/7. It also might be because my boyfriend and I had a very seriuos discussion about Bill being a boy or a girl when they started a few years ago. I still think "he"s a girl. And they are all about 7 or 8 years younger then I am. So for me there's no way of finding anything hot in them :biggrin2: . But isn't it great that we all have different tastes? And I hope you don't feel offended in any way but I just had to comment on it :roftl: .

Same here, no offence! :shocked:

I see ^^

Well, they are in my age, just a couple of month older ^^

I think Tokio Hotel is a bit like Darin here in Sweden. That guy came second in Idol and all the girls aged 11-14 thought he was sooooo cute and all that stuff :puke:

And what I've understood, the German magazines are writing about them all the time, so I understand if it is a little bit to much ^^

I wish I knew German, so I could read stuff about them, but sometimes it might be better to not do that? I've already seen scary pictures of the twins that I could have managed without seeing o.O

I went to a fan forum, but there were mostly girls who wrote fanfictions... This forum is way better ^^

No offense taken ^^ We're all different!

JAMES MARSTERS!! How could I forget about him???? :doh: SO right!!

As they were both related (in Buffy) could they not count as 1, so they could both be my no.2. I was obsessed with him and Angel. Spike rreally shined in Angel, when he became a regular. I thought they really bounced off each other and were very funny. And the killer cheekbones..wow!!!

As they were both related (in Buffy) could they not count as 1, so they could both be my no.2. I was obsessed with him and Angel. Spike rreally shined in Angel, when he became a regular. I thought they really bounced off each other and were very funny. And the killer cheekbones..wow!!!

As far as I know they never showed the Angel episodes with Spike in Germany (but I managed to watch them anyway :wink2: ).They were really funny together.