1. 1. Good Looks vs Good Personality

• Great Looks
    • Great Personality

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok in you partner (boyfriend / girlfriend) you can have looks or personality ....... if you had to choose which one would you go for ???

:biggrin2:

definitely personality....

i think great character outweighs looks every time , you can have the most powerful , beautiful looks and no or little personailt to carry them off...no forme lokks come second....

with mika i fell for his voice and perrsonality, i had no idea what he looked like....

It has to be personality; I know its cliched and obviously looks play a part in the attraction but it only take's you so far when there's no substance...

I voted "personality" as well although I think that for a first meeting good looks are also important. I won't go out with someone who is absolutely ugly but "a really nice guy". Sorry, but when I can't even look at him... On the other hand I wouldn't stay long with someone who looks incredibly hot but is an a**hole when it comes to everything else. It's always hard to find the right person. I'm glad I have:wub2:

as there are many great people who have a fantastic personality but not quite the looks....i think personality can just make a person, wheras with great looks, it will initially hook a person but this might only be short-lived if the personality is lacking.....

as there are many great people who have a fantastic personality but not quite the looks....i think personality can just make a person, wheras with great looks, it will initially hook a person but this might only be short-lived if the personality is lacking.....

yeah i spose that's why models are blonde!!! lol (no offence to models of course!)

yeah i spose that's why models are blonde!!! lol (no offence to models of course!)

i think models are blond or dark and have great looks , heights and figures cause they have to leave an instant impression, the personality does not come into it much as they are only there to sell...fast and seductively

i think models are blond or dark and have great looks , heights and figures cause they have to leave an instant impression, the personality does not come into it much as they are only there to sell...fast and seductively

lol and no offensece intended to the men but they only care about looks!

i'm sure freddie is different like the other fellas on the site but the blokes i know only want a hot chick not one with personality!! (this is only experience!)

yeah, doesn't give much hope for hooking someone if you lack the looks then:shocked: poor me:boxed: obliged to a life of loneliness:boxed:

(lol, don't worry, not trying to be pathetic or wanting reassurance lol)

Personality. It's a little odd, really... I used to kind of wonder a little what I would really go for, until I started developing an interest in a guy who I originally felt nothing about. Then I began to notice that I liked his sense of humor, kindness, how he converses... It was only after that I found physical aspects about him that were attractive. So yes, all in all, it would have to be personality. Appearance only counts for so much, it can't really keep me hooked like a winning presentation of individuality does.

My question is, though... What physical things could a person have that makes them attractive to you? Like, would it be how they laugh, or smile, or move... Things like that.

I chose personality because I had to choose one or the other.

I have to say though that looks are really important too. It's not so much prettyness but more cleanliness lol. To give an example, I have a thing with teeth. I can not and will not go out with someone who has gross teeth. He can be the most amazing guy in the universe but if he has awful teeth I won't give him a chance. Maybe it's shallow but it's just how it is.

Also, I can't "do" someone I'm physically repulsed by so looks may not be the main thing when it comes to a relationship, they do matter.

No wonder I'm single. :naughty:

Meeeeeeeeeeee .. noooooooooooo

Its a really really curious question for me , and now having a wealth of ladddiessss I can ask and find out :naughty:

lol i didn't mean it!! it's just funny!! i hope that we are helping you!! :wub2::blush-anim-cl: