Looks Or Personailty?

Good Looks vs Good Personality  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Good Looks vs Good Personality

• Great Looks
    • Great Personality

No one I have ever been attracted to is what you would call classically beautiful, but they always captivated me nonetheless, so i daresay the clinching fact IS personality.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well looks are ok,but I have had some experiences with good looking retards :D

and fact is,that somehow personality reflects on the outisde and makes one attractive...for me at least . Personality is so much more important,but the looks still should be in the normal limits,cause if not you won`t get to discover the personality.

i go for personality...because wouldnt u rather have an unatractive partner that u can talk to and have a laugh with...than a gorgeouse partener thats all grumpy and mean!!!!

BUT MIKAS GOT THE LOOK AND PERSONALITY!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

• 2 months later...
Meeeeeeeeeeee .. noooooooooooo

Its a really really curious question for me , and now having a wealth of ladddiessss I can ask and find out :naughty:

Well FD, you shouldn't really worry cause yoi obviously have both so you're all right!

:punk:

<bump>:biggrin2:

The men & women I am REALLY attracted to all look beautiful 'cos they are beautiful inside .... I know it's a cliche' .... but this is what I find attractive in people ... regardless of gender .... hehehehehe ... especially the lovelies' that make me laugh ...... verrrrryyyy sexy !!!!! :shocked::blush-anim-cl:

Both, of course. You can't have a sexy hunk with no personality, and you can't have someone with a great personality with the physique of a mong. LMAO. obviously, well to me, personality plays a bigger part, but i need to be attracted to them physically as well.

Well FD, you shouldn't really worry cause yoi obviously have both so you're all right!

:punk:

mmmm very very concious of my looks , average if not below there (in my opinion) but personality yeh Ill take that one:thumb_yello:

I met a girl on Sunday night , very very good looking , she hardly gave me the time of day!!! , I could tell within 5 minutes she drove so could stay sober while I was drinking , wouldnt even do a second date :thumbdown: , youve got to give people a chance ... its impossible to tell after a few hours , she was obviosuly after Mr Perfect , I should of known she said she loved speed dating .. nobody will ever be perfect for her

Both are important. But if I have to choose the most important - definitely personality. I think if you like somebody's personality, you can fall in love even if the looks are not gorgeous. I have had a crush on one guy who I thought was handsome, but I didn't quite like his personality. I thought about him often and although I had a huge crush on him, I knew that he is not the right one for me. I have never met anybody whose personality and looks seem equally wonderful to me (well, except Mika, but that's another story :naughty: )

of course

personality!!

if it's nothing inside a person is boring and dull

even if he\she looks like a Greec god

Greek god-like looking persons are often boring. I've seen one man quite often on streets and I can tell from his looks that he's definitely a model, but I personally don't find him attractive. It seems to me that he thinks to himself "Oooo gosh, I'm so cool, everybody wants me" and it actually makes me giggle when I see him :naughty: