Curly's Watermark Removal and Picture Enhancing Business!

curly

Well, i was going through some pictures of Mika yesterday and i decided to remove some some of the watermarks on the pics to make them look better. Then i decided to enhance the quality and mess aoround with them a bit. I was going to post some of the finished products yesterday but my computer got a virus and had to be wiped.

Soo i was busy today doing one for Bekar and decided i'll ask anyone else on here if they have any pics they need sorting out.

Heres an example:

FROMTO.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm yaaay :D i ♥ this thrrrread :D look culry. i now use it in my ava & enchanced it more yay ty. <33

And it looks great! How do you do the hearts?

I have paint shop pro? :blink:

Oh.. I have photoshop 7.. & I have this speshul button that I press n it opens up image ready.. urrgh. I dunno.

I found some more pics that can keep you busy XD

el3nl6.jpg

el5qd6.jpg

el6dh9.jpg

THANKS <333

that pic is the one I had requested to be "unwatermarked" when I had just registered here.. ahhh the memories :tears:

thx so much curly, better late than never! super cool work! :mf_rosetinted: *saves*

It's Corel, right? I'm messing around with Corel Photo Paint and Corel Draw :blink:

So did you remove the watermarks all 'by hand' or is there a special function?

Yup all by hand :biggrin2:

Well, i was going through some pictures of Mika yesterday and i decided to remove some some of the watermarks on the pics to make them look better. Then i decided to enhance the quality and mess aoround with them a bit. I was going to post some of the finished products yesterday but my computer got a virus and had to be wiped.

Soo i was busy today doing one for Bekar and decided i'll ask anyone else on here if they have any pics they need sorting out.

Heres an example:

FROMTO.jpg

i've got a question...how did you register to that site?i can't find the button... :blink:

i've got a question...how did you register to that site?i can't find the button... :blink:

I didnt lol Beckar sent me that pic and i've seen them on another thread before too. :biggrin2:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...