Fav Mika song

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Interpretation - It's a well-thought view on a relationship that's so obviously done with.

Grace Kelly - A resplendent celebration of being yourself. It's inspirational.

Lollipop - Snappy beat, entertaining lyrics with their own meaning to them.

Intoxicated - I've known people that make me feel like this song. Somehow, it's always a comfort (to me) to hear something that expresses what's inside of you.

The official giggle remix - LOL:thumb_yello:

Concerning LICM I have to say that this is one of very few cds I can listen to without having to skip one of the songs.

SO AGREE! One of the very few albums that I can listen to without having to skip around. Every song's absolutely incredible.:thumb_yello:

My favorite song... These days: Big Girl, Billy Brown, Stuck in the Middle.

If I have to choose one it would be Big Girl. Good beat, it makes me feel happy (even though I can't really qualify as a big girl) and good for the size zero society with food disorders (as a nutritionist I know what

I'm talking about!)

i would have to say Grace Kelly is THE mika song, its the one that got him most noticed and the reason i started liking him so much, sometimes i wonder if i would still like him if he started off with another song? but anyway u gotta love all of the songs :thumb_yello: they're all awesome and just sooo catchy theres never a day when i don't have a mika song in my head see like at this moment i can't stop saying 'say love say love oh loves gonna get u down' aaah lol

now "i'm falling".because i'm depressing...and also"overratd" and"intoxicate" for the same reason..and "over my shoulder"...

Cheers up! Listen to Lollipop and Big Girl to help you:thumb_yello: It may help to take you cares away :biggrin2:

I love ALL Mika's song...but some ones are very special to me:

Relax, I've discovered Mika with this song

Any Other World, made me cry the first time I heard it

Happy Ending, simply great

Lollipop, cheer me up everytime I'm down or anxious

I'm Fallin', love it:thumb_yello:

'I'm Falling' is my favourite. It's so beautiful and sad, and the way Mika sings it is just... ahhhh... :tears:

It must be because of some sort of psychological masochism that I love this song so much, 'cause it's one of few sad songs that, if I listen to it properly, actually makes me sad rather than cheering me up like most sad songs tend to do.

Also, it reminds me of one of my characters, Grigoriy, who is horribly unlucky in love and terribly lonely and miserable because of it... (ahaha, I'm so cruel to my characters! Poor dears...)

My absolute favorite is Love Today. It always puts me in a good mood. I love them all though. I just finished listening to Mika for the past 6 hours and now I'm here. I just can't get enough I guess!!!

Hmm...I can't choose just one, and it switches every day...but my favorites right now are:

(1) Stuck in the Middle-- because,as the middle child in my insane family, I feel like I relate

(2) Big Girl-- because who doesn't love embracing their curves?

Then again, I always have loved Ring Ring, and Love Today, and Billy Brown, and then Grace Kelly, and then...oh shucks, I can't choose! :roftl: It's all just so good!!!