Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I BEG your pardon! I didn't see this earlier!

Are you calling me an old bag?! Well, I never!

As for doubting my integrity... well, that's it!

No rrrrrrrrum punch for you!

dcdeb <who just noticed she's passed 1000 posts!>

We will PRAY for you my child, you are in our hearts and we ALL love you and will guide you on how hard you need to suck on your lollipop.

Yup, another funny Dutch word, just like houtje-touwtje and superformiweldigeindefantakolosachtig. :biggrin2:

This is Sinterklaas. The Bishop in Red. :mf_popeanim:

sinterklaas01.jpg

Oohw... thank you for posting that, Blue!!! :thumb_yello:

Now I can see my old collegues again...:wub2:

the Zwarte Pieten...:lmfao:

The Zwarte Pieten look like Al Jolson. What are they?

Who is Al Jolson??:blink:

They are the helpers of Sinterklaas...:thumb_yello:

I used to be one of them...:blush-anim-cl:

Who is Al Jolson??:blink:

They are the helpers of Sinterklaas...:thumb_yello:

I used to be one of them...:blush-anim-cl:

This is Al Jolson....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jolson

Well we get told he has elves. I met the real Santa Claus in Lapland 20 years ago. He was a lovely bloke. Did you know Lapland only have 1 guy to play Santa. Very busy guy.:biggrin2:

Hello Holy Johnny....I have something to confess....I had a Facebook account and got so sick of my friends trying to make plans to do something with me through Facebook that I closed my account....I don't know if it will work but all I'm asking for is a simple phone call from them. Is that asking too much? I know this is a really weird confession but I need to tell someone. Facebook is so impersonal (is that a word even?). I guess I'm trying to teach them something, like, I don't know, pick up the phone?

This is Al Jolson....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jolson

Well we get told he has elves. I met the real Santa Claus in Lapland 20 years ago. He was a lovely bloke. Did you know Lapland only have 1 guy to play Santa. Very busy guy.:biggrin2:

Why do they look like Al Jolson??? :lmfao:

and this is not Santa Claus (kerstman in Dutch) who has the elves... :blink:

this was Sinterklaas with his Pieten...:blink:

We will PRAY for you my child, you are in our hearts and we ALL love you and will guide you on how hard you need to suck on your lollipop.

Lollipop? I don't need lollipops! I have a spoonful of sugar... you know, to help

the medicine go down...

But I surely do appreciate the prayers...

dcdeb

Holy Johnny I have sinned. And I intend to do it again. I'm pervo, you know, because I bought an album written by a terrible sicko called Mika who writes and sings about making love and sucking on lollipops. I know now that this is my destiny, I can't help. What shall I do?

Oh Holy Johnny, I have to confess that I'm daily spying your confessional :boxed: Mommy told me I shouldn't but I'm too curious :biggrin2:

And then I have to say that I'm pervo too...as Violet_Sky (yes, I listened to her confession too, sorry :naughty: ) since I like that mean man who sings about pervert things...and I don't run away from Chew Chew as good Lollipop Girl does... :naughty:

Please, tell me I wont burn to the hell :no:

but please...do not ask me to stop doing all those things :bleh:

Hello Holy Johnny....I have something to confess....I had a Facebook account and got so sick of my friends trying to make plans to do something with me through Facebook that I closed my account....I don't know if it will work but all I'm asking for is a simple phone call from them. Is that asking too much? I know this is a really weird confession but I need to tell someone. Facebook is so impersonal (is that a word even?). I guess I'm trying to teach them something, like, I don't know, pick up the phone?

Becks, What you did was quite right. People nowadays have lost that personal touch. Everything is so automated today, it's press 4 if you want to go clubbing, press 36 if you want to have a quiet drink and press 73 if you would like to kill the person who lent their voice to this automated service. What you have done is no sin but a great justice to mankind. Every one should take heed and start talking again.:naughty:

Holy Johnny I have sinned. And I intend to do it again. I'm pervo, you know, because I bought an album written by a terrible sicko called Mika who writes and sings about making love and sucking on lollipops. I know now that this is my destiny, I can't help. What shall I do?

HOW VERY DARE YOU? Our lord Mika is no "sicko". Procreation is a natural process and not to be made light of. :roftl: Sucking lollipops indeed, I have never thought of that as anything other than sucking a candy sweet on a stick.:roftl: Whoever put this Idea in your mind is the "pervo" not you.:biggrin2:

Becks, What you did was quite right. People nowadays have lost that personal touch. Everything is so automated today, it's press 4 if you want to go clubbing, press 36 if you want to have a quiet drink and press 73 if you would like to kill the person who lent their voice to this automated service. What you have done is no sin but a great justice to mankind. Every one should take heed and start talking again.:naughty:

Whoo hoo!!! I am not an evil person!!! :roftl: Thanks!!:thumb_yello:

Oh Holy Johnny, I have to confess that I'm daily spying your confessional :boxed: Mommy told me I shouldn't but I'm too curious :biggrin2:

And then I have to say that I'm pervo too...as Violet_Sky (yes, I listened to her confession too, sorry :naughty: ) since I like that mean man who sings about pervert things...and I don't run away from Chew Chew as good Lollipop Girl does... :naughty:

Please, tell me I wont burn to the hell :no:

but please...do not ask me to stop doing all those things :bleh:

Well Mummy can't always be right can she:roftl: Don't think of it as spying but learning from others mistakes.

Well Mummy can't always be right can she:roftl: Don't think of it as spying but learning from others mistakes.

Oh thanks! that makes me feel much better...

(but I think that tomorrow you'll have a visit from my [angry] mummy :roftl: )

How did it go with your mates? Did they phone?

Are you speaking to me? If you are, then no, they didn't phone.

If you aren't speaking to me, please disregard this:bleh:

Are you speaking to me? If you are, then no, they didn't phone.

If you aren't speaking to me, please disregard this:bleh:

Yes I was speaking to you:naughty: . And oh well thats not cool. They never called? some mates.