Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the thread dedicated to The Video :http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5392

I see what you mean, all those high notes and the grinding of the body. Hmm well it is still our lord so you are forgiven.:roftl:

Ahhh... Quantum Physics! :wub2:

Thank you so much Holy Father, I just read the title and my head almost hit the keyboard already so I think this might work! :wink2:

I dunno.. I thought it was rather interesting..:blink:

Am I weird?? :boxed:

I have a confession to make! I was shopping in the mall and ended up doing lots of impulse spending because it reminded me of mika and cartoon motion? especially jewelery in cartoon motion! now I think where did all that money go!

what should I do?

I have a confession to make! I was shopping in the mall and ended up doing lots of impulse spending because it reminded me of mika and cartoon motion? especially jewelery in cartoon motion! now I think where did all that money go!

what should I do?

go back and shop for more!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

At least that's what I hope that Father Johnny will say...:blink:

Otherwise I'm a terrible sinner too...:doh:

ArghH!!

Its the end of holidays today and I havn't touched my homework!

I did touch it actually, I just didn't bother to do it...

I have like two chapters of history to cover and three Additional Math papers!!:shocked:

Everytime I open the notebook all that comes out is "MRS SHEENA PENNIMAN" :wub2:

what should I do?

Well maybe you need to sell some other stuff, then buy more jewelery in cartoon motion. Either that or you could try mime in your local high street.:roftl:

ArghH!!

Its the end of holidays today and I havn't touched my homework!

I did touch it actually, I just didn't bother to do it...

I have like two chapters of history to cover and three Additional Math papers!!:shocked:

Everytime I open the notebook all that comes out is "MRS SHEENA PENNIMAN" :wub2:

I see your problem, you have made one vital error. You wrote that at the beginning of the notebook when it would have been far more sensible to have written it at the back:roftl: You need to rip out that page and tape it to your monitor then you can access your notes with no problem, but you are still reminded of it when on the computer.:biggrin2:

Thank you for your forgiveness holy father, I hope MM forgives me my sin also, I have been spreading his word in my mobile situation again and on the sunny streets where I live here in holy mikadom, I felt this was the least I could do to repent, and when I have upload my work onto the sacred utube I hope it will be a lesson to all who go to visit it not to let pride get in the way of a flashing heart of Mikalurrve.

I was wondering whilst I could not sleep last night through this guilt and constant hail Mika's if anyone here in Mikadom or Mikaville has been touched by our lords holy hand or if anyone has sensed his lurrve guiding them to chocolate heaven? I know some of our congregations lives have been touched by the hand of the divine one.

I see what you mean, all those high notes and the grinding of the body. Hmm well it is still our lord so you are forgiven.:roftl:

oh yay...hehe i didn't read this b4 so i had posted it sry....:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Father, please... help me..:shocked:

I have some..eh.. unpure thoughts about a certain man....:blush-anim-cl:

and nothing can do something about it...

I tried everything: listening to Mika's songs, sucking lollipops...:tears:

What else can I do?? :shocked:

And the worst part: My sister keeps reminding me of him...:sneaky2:

Please, help me...:tears:

a garage sale thats what i need! sell everything in my flat and sleep on the floor!

I have another confession to make! I was possessed today to go out and buy ALL the LICM in the sounds music store and give them to random people! and despite all my efforts mika is dropping in the charts over here!! :( what should I do?

Forgive me father for i have sinned again...

After many days resisting temptation and heaps of lollipops (both virtual and real) I have caved to temptation and posted the picture again (in the mika pervert group thread)... in the virtual picture thread. I have also shown many relatives and friends due to it being included as one of the 64 pictures i had printed of the concert who all agree to the anatomical reign it appears he is looking, and have it as a background on my computer...

I have recieved a box of virtual lollipops from the bar to combat further temptation but was wondering how I should redemn myself for my actions

Father, I think we may need to set up a prayer tent at the Big Chill festival.

Do you think this would be appropriate or even excessive?

I think this would be a wonderful idea, I am afraid I can't be there but I am sure, left in your capable hands this would be marvelous:naughty:

Thank you for your forgiveness holy father, I hope MM forgives me my sin also, I have been spreading his word in my mobile situation again and on the sunny streets where I live here in holy mikadom, I felt this was the least I could do to repent, and when I have upload my work onto the sacred utube I hope it will be a lesson to all who go to visit it not to let pride get in the way of a flashing heart of Mikalurrve.

I was wondering whilst I could not sleep last night through this guilt and constant hail Mika's if anyone here in Mikadom or Mikaville has been touched by our lords holy hand or if anyone has sensed his lurrve guiding them to chocolate heaven? I know some of our congregations lives have been touched by the hand of the divine one.

I can't wait to see it. You are doing a marvelous job converting the non-believers. I my self have not physically been touched by our lord (although I have shook his dads hand:naughty: ) but in my heart I am touched everyday by the great overwhelming love that everyone on here has for MM. I hope that soon I will be able to get Mika in my mobile confessions booth, but we will see.:roftl:

Father, please... help me..:shocked:

I have some..eh.. unpure thoughts about a certain man....:blush-anim-cl:

and nothing can do something about it...

I tried everything: listening to Mika's songs, sucking lollipops...:tears:

What else can I do?? :shocked:

And the worst part: My sister keeps reminding me of him...:sneaky2:

Please, help me...:tears:

Well Sister I think that love for any man other than Mika (or your Hubby) is most defiantly a sin. I think anything less than never thinking of this fluesy of a man may have serious consequences for you in the future. I suggest total immersion in this forum while listening to LiCM over and over on the loudest setting possible, then only then can you cleanse your sinful soul:roftl:

a garage sale thats what i need! sell everything in my flat and sleep on the floor!

I have another confession to make! I was possessed today to go out and buy ALL the LICM in the sounds music store and give them to random people! and despite all my efforts mika is dropping in the charts over here!! :( what should I do?

Maybe wear a sandwich board advertising LiCM with a stereo strapped to your back so people passing get the addictive melodies in ground into them, subliminally causing them to buy the album.:roftl:

HOLY JOHNNY!!!! I MUST CONFESS..

I am on youtube as we speak, I'm not watching Mika videos, oh no.. I'm watching Tori Amos videos.. I don't know why I have chosen the path of sin but.. I just don't know what to do I'm so confused! *sulks*

Oh dear this is a hard one. Which particular Tori Amos songs are you drawn to? If it is Professional Widow then I am afraid the sin is deep, however I think this may also be punishment enough:roftl:

Well Sister I think that love for any man other than Mika (or your Hubby) is most defiantly a sin. I think anything less than never thinking of this fluesy of a man may have serious consequences for you in the future. I suggest total immersion in this forum while listening to LiCM over and over on the loudest setting possible, then only then can you cleanse your sinful soul:roftl:

But.. Father..

I am here almost day and night..:shocked:

I listened to his Holy songs over and over again...:shocked:

But still it doesn't help...:boxed:

I am scared now..:tears: