Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know where Father is my sisters, he was on a mission outside of Mikadom it was in a very remote place, we need to pray for his safe return.

We need him to lead us in our worship of MM.

I know where he is...:blush-anim-cl:

Nothing to worry about.. he's fine..:thumb_yello:

I was so lucky that I could stay with him and his family last week..:biggrin2:

I know where he is...:blush-anim-cl:

Nothing to worry about.. he's fine..:thumb_yello:

I was so lucky that I could stay with him and his family last week..:biggrin2:

Oh God er...M I already was afraid you'd blame me again....:biggrin2:

Sister Sasje, are you in the know about his current mission? When will he be back? I need to confess...

Oh God er...M I already was afraid you'd blame me again....:biggrin2:

Sister Sasje, are you in the know about his current mission? When will he be back? I need to confess...

I'm sorry Violet_Sky..:blush-anim-cl:

But.. I don't know when he comes back..:boxed:

Although I told him that we miss him over here...:blink:

but he's very busy at the moment..:wink2:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Father Johhny you need to come back, the sisters have all gone mad and are respecting Freddie, I think they need to repent for posting freddiegastic pics and making many groups about Freddies type of body hair and things, what can we do? you have been away so long I fear they have all gone a little ferral on us.

Yeah........where is Holy Johnny??? Haven't seen him on here for a while.....i've just put a few more pics of SH on my Myspace and have a pic of HJ and Big Girl in the queue, realising i had not seen them on here for a while......? :shocked:

Come back!!! :biggrin2:

Hmmm... yeah.. we're in need for his advises, huh?? :boxed:

I'll try to reach him as soon as possible and tell him about what's going on here..:thumb_yello:

But maybe there are too much unbelievers in the real world that he just can't find the time to be here soon..:tears:

I named my pet goldfish MIKA

You did what?? :shocked:

Well.. I don't need to ask Father Johnny for this..:boxed:

That's a terrible sin you comitted there, Micafan..:no:

You know how much our Lord hates fish..:sad:

Hmm.. maybe it is better that I ask him what to do with this..:tears:

I named my pet goldfish MIKA

OMM you must rename this fish at once, I know you thought you were doing a great thing by honouring our mighty one in this way but in this instance that is not the case.If you must make a reference to MM in some way then name your fish with his song lyrics or something....like violet sky, lollipop, chew chew, even billy Brown would be better than calling it MIKA pffft :sneaky2: it's HOLY unacceptable as it is I'm afraid, you will also have to get your tamagotchii beads out and do 25 hail Mikas for each day the fish has had the same name as our saviour..its......its....blasphemy FMS! :shocked:

(in the absence of our father I have to try to keep some sort of resemblance of order in our temple).

Don't forget to ask for forgiveness I know you knew not what you were doing really.

Thanks Mother Sparkly..:biggrin2:

I'm glad that you are still around..:blink:

Some things are terribly out of control here and actually, I have to confess that.. well.. I'm part of it too..:blush-anim-cl:

But I'm happy to know that we, if it's really neccecary, can come to you for advise too..:wink2:

Although I miss our Father terribly..:tears:

Where is father Johnny when you need him, I guess I better just take my tamagotchii beads to the alter of our MM and pray for guidance, I actually ENJOYED watching a programme on tv tonight called Euro vision DANCE contest :shocked: I am really worried, I fear this cannot be normal behaviour surely.

Where is father Johnny when you need him, I guess I better just take my tamagotchii beads to the alter of our MM and pray for guidance, I actually ENJOYED watching a programme on tv tonight called Euro vision DANCE contest :shocked: I am really worried, I fear this cannot be normal behaviour surely.

Oh.. nooooo...:shocked:

Mother Sparkly.. please.. not you too..:tears:

We need you if Father Johnny isn't here..:crybaby:

Hello Holy Johnny it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

LOL, thats good. No, I mean it. Oh no I don't :roftl:

Sasje suggested that we make confessions to convince Holy Johnny to return. Well, I have been spending considerable amounts of time in the Knitting Thread so I have quite a few confessions to make.

The first is that Mika induces cannibalism in me.

Exhibit A:

tbabitemz1.jpg

Exihibit B:

bite1mh9.jpg

How can I find atonement for such a trespass?

Try eating jelly babys! Worked for me.:roftl: :roftl: