does mika wear glasses/contacts?

me and rilio8913 have noticed in daisylous photos that it looks like mika is wearing contacts!! if you look at the tiny lines in his eyes they look like they stop in a complete circle around his beauuutiful eyes! we have asked questions but nobody has answered in existing threads soooooo

DOES MIKA WEAR CONTACTS/GLASSES!???!?

130507-30.jpg

daisy lou i hope its ok that im using your photo! if not im sorry

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

personally...i think he does... because his eyes always seem to change colour!!!:blink:

but im not 100% sure!!!!:thumb_yello:

he would look cute in glasses !!!!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

omg he'd look so cute in glasses, and i have a thing for guys in glasses so if he do wear them mika officially matches my dream man.. aaah

personally...i think he does... because his eyes always seem to change colour!!!:blink:

I know, wouldn't that be adorable? Imagine him in those frames Johnny Depp used to wear a lot :wink2: awwwwwww..

awwwwww i think he would look so cuttte in my glasses!!! they are just those tiny black square ones but i can just picture him with them on! haha i should like photoshop my glasses on mika!!

awwwwww i think he would look so cuttte in my glasses!!! they are just those tiny black square ones but i can just picture him with them on! haha i should like photoshop my glasses on mika!!

haha yeah, I have plastic black frames and of course they're kinda girly but if they were maybe more angular he'd look soooooooo cute in them! but then, when doesn't he look cute?

haha yeah, I have plastic black frames and of course they're kinda girly but if they were maybe more angular he'd look soooooooo cute in them! but then, when doesn't he look cute?

I KNOW RIGHT!!? yah mine are like rectangles too! haha i hope if he does wear glasses he looks at this thread and starts to wear them! haha im definitly gonna work on trying my glasses on him today!

i have contacts, and if you look that cloe you can REALLY see the blue outline, so no i dont think he has contacts

u sure tho it could just be the flash? im not sure tho because im thinking that if he does wear glasses he might have like some funky pairs that he might wear with some of his outfits...IDK im sooo TORN!

I KNOW RIGHT!!? yah mine are like rectangles too! haha i hope if he does wear glasses he looks at this thread and starts to wear them! haha im definitly gonna work on trying my glasses on him today!

hah I can just imagine him at one of his concerts or something coming on stage with some gigantic pair of glasses on..and then he'd be like, "well, you all aasked for it..." ahahahaha

u sure tho it could just be the flash? im not sure tho because im thinking that if he does wear glasses he might have like some funky pairs that he might wear with some of his outfits...IDK im sooo TORN!

I'm really torn too..and it could just be some freaky camera flash thing..but you can even see that the edge of his iris is kinda like tinged with that blue contact look, you know? ah, it's so hard to tell!

I'm really torn too..and it could just be some freaky camera flash thing..but you can even see that the edge of his iris is kinda like tinged with that blue contact look, you know? ah, it's so hard to tell!

hahaha I KNOW!!! i think mika just needs to post on this thread and clear things up!!!! haha i think he would look good in a pair of these!

dad.jpg

he would look sooooooooooooo adorable with glasses.. i have a thing for boys with thick rimmed glasses... i can't decide if i do think he wears them or not though.

o yes he would! i love boys with glasses and he is the perfect kind of those boys!! may be some....in black pasta...or in dark blue!!

does anyone know the brand Le Swing?

i have contacts, and if you look that cloe you can REALLY see the blue outline, so no i dont think he has contacts

I agree with you. I had contacts for years, and you REALLY can see like the edge of the contact very clearly.

Yes, with contacts there's also a blue edge, and he has this blue line. But my eyes are greenish brown and I have a natural grey/blue line around my iris as well so...

I agree with you. I had contacts for years, and you REALLY can see like the edge of the contact very clearly.

Yes, with contacts there's also a blue edge, and he has this blue line. But my eyes are greenish brown and I have a natural grey/blue line around my iris as well so...

yeah same, i have brown eyes and when im wearing my glasses ou can still see a natural blue-ish outline, if he had contacts that blue line would be a litle thicker and darker