Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, obviously :blink::roftl:

How are you anyway?

You should come into the +16 thread!

:biggrin2:

x

oh hey..i guess i'm ok...not i haven't seen mika in concert/anywhere and i don't think i mite ever!!! :( :(ok lemme check the thread...

oh hey..i guess i'm ok...not i haven't seen mika in concert/anywhere and i don't think i mite ever!!! :( :(ok lemme check the thread...

Awesome!

I will chat to you in there.

Don't be upset about not meeting Mika.

I haven't met him either :biggrin2:

x

oh kavi, dont worry about it! everyone wants to meet mika! and when we've finished the mikaville project ( and the other VERY SECRET AND YET UNTOLD project) we can meet him when we give it to him! as co-founder, it's your duty!

haha yeah :wub2: MIKA :biggrin2:lol ppl think i'm crazy..i go around smiling. omg the worse is when i think of something funny mika did and i jus laugh *sigh*

That happen to me a lot :roftl: :roftl: Yesterday my friend ate marshmallows and I started laughing out very loudly :roftl: :roftl: I wasn't able to explain why I laugh anymore.. because I couldn't stop laughing and had no breath to talk.

then my friend started laughing too and as soon as I tried to explain and said "hahah....MIKA..haha" she immediately stoped laughing and started rolling her eyes :wink2: but with a smile on the face like "oh my god you're so obsessed"

I was just thinking about this..annnnnnd although it is very far-fetched, what if Mika heard about this thread from someone and THAT is why he's started to wear his glasses in like..all..of his recent interviews? Stranger things have happened. And wouldn't that be so funny? Because all of us before were like, "Even if he doesn't need glasses, he should definitely wear them because it would look so sexy!!!" Hahaha, could just be a complete coincidence though and a product of my wishful thinking. :roftl:

EDIT: Now that I've had a few more minutes to mull this over, it totally makes sense! I mean, why would he suddenly start wearing glasses all the time right out of the blue?

I was just thinking about this..annnnnnd although it is very far-fetched, what if Mika heard about this thread from someone and THAT is why he's started to wear his glasses in like..all..of his recent interviews? Wouldn't that be so funny? Because all of us before were like, "Even if he doesn't need glasses, he should definitely wear them because it would look so sexy!!!" Hahaha, could just be a complete coincidence though and a product of my wishful thinking. :roftl:

i was also thinking the same. cause i mean is it mere coincidence that in the official body hair thread there were talks bout his chest hair etc and it seems like after that he takes off his shirt a lot more now (and i don't think he ever did that b4) and now with the glasses!!! well he reads the forums so anything can happen. SO MIKA keep wearing ur glasses, going shirtless in gigs and dancing like 'carolina' (not only when u sing sweet dreams!) :biggrin2::naughty::thumb_yello:

i was also thinking the same. cause i mean is it mere coincidence that in the official body hair thread there were talks bout his chest hair etc and it seems like after that he takes off his shirt a lot more now (and i don't think he ever did that b4) and now with the glasses!!! well he reads the forums so anything can happen. SO MIKA keep wearing ur glasses, going shirtless in gigs and dancing like 'carolina' (not only when u sing sweet dreams!) :biggrin2::naughty::thumb_yello:

Yeahhhh! Exactly! And if he didn't read it personally (since he doesn't seem to know about certain other things---like the laugh ringtone, for example) maybe he has a spy..a spy to figure out what the fans would like :wink2: Because I agree, the more I get to thinking about it, the less it seems like a coincidence.

Wow! Your eye is beautiful EnFa!!

Mine are so boring. :thumbdown:

oogob9.jpg

i like ur eyes! this is mine...oh my it looks as if i have on mascara or something!!lol i don't wear, they look freakishly long if i do

post-3969-142983660469_thumb.jpg

Yeahhhh! Exactly! And if he didn't read it personally (since he doesn't seem to know about certain other things---like the laugh ringtone, for example) maybe he has a spy..a spy to figure out what the fans would like :wink2: Because I agree, the more I get to thinking about it, the less it seems like a coincidence.

yep!:biggrin2:

I can't agree more with you:thumb_yello:

there's already a few daysI was thinkin about it....

It's like his real name or a few little other things...

Happy to see I'm not the only one to have noticed it...I feel sane now:biggrin2:

Happy to see I'm not the only one to have noticed it...I feel sane now:biggrin2:

Hehe yes, and I noticed the name thing as well! I wonder what else we should suggest that he do :roftl:

wait...i'm missing something...name?

OMFG OMFG OMFG!!! i havent been on here in forever! cus of finals so i get done with my final proj and i see MIKA IN GLASSES!!!!!?!? MY HEART ALMOST EXPLODED!!! those r the sexiest glasses i have ever seen! yay! im so glad he decided to wear them and share them with us!:wub2::thumb_yello::biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2::groupwave::woot_jump:

do u think he looked at this link?

id be scared if he did! the things we;ve said......

haha well if he said "yes these are real" then i bet he knew we were wondering!:thumb_yello::biggrin2::roftl: my heart will not slow down not even kidding! i have been mikadeprived for sooooo long and still have two more weeks of finals without him! what am i gonna do!?

just think fo mika....use your imagination, and whne you get back , post it all on here! 2 weeks in pleanty enough time to come up with a great stuck on a desert island eith mika fan fic!

hahahha OK!!!!!! i did some sweet stuff on art when i was supposed to be studying but will post it later! gtg computers is ending! bye guys!! keep posting eye ball pics! lol i have one to post once my mom stops freaking out at me!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Yeah I was wondering how much is coincidence etc with what has been happening lately, and then Sivan gets to be Lollipop girl when everyone went nuts about him pulling some fans on stage with him and Caroline and Vix desperately seeking ways to be lollipop girl for just one gig, and I am sure there will be more we will have to keep our eyes open for more coincidences in future girls. so Mika if your spying......

VIX and CAROLINE are DESPERATE to be LOLLIPOP girls for you, I am not sure what gigs CAROLINE is going to but VIX is going to

MANCHESTER

DONCASTER

NEWCASTLE

so if your a dream come true maker lol or a Mr. fix it, then you know where we are me darlin' (I'll be happy to be erm...old mother Hubbard or an ageing ballerina in my daughter tutu:naughty::naughty:) we await eagerly your PM :wink2::bleh::naughty::wub2:

(you can't blame a gal for tying can you lol).

Skipping back a bit............did anyone notice that the video was uploaded onto Youtube 10 months ago.............before he was known at all.....which would be odd for someone to prentend to be Mika if no-one knew who Mika was!?!

Just a thought.........and I'm still not sure if it's him either!!

Vix x

for all of you people who cant be bothered to look through all 25 pages to find a pic of mika in glases, i have one. sorry its so small but i cant find the orginal of my computer. btw, its my sig on the mcfly boards.

yoags3

oh i just found the orginal

yoznlr