does mika wear glasses/contacts?

*has turned abit blue* *tries to gain back breath*

here we go

giggles beyound control

ringtone1fo2.jpg

"that is mad... how did that happen.. that is crazy..."

ringtone2br7.jpg

I think i have watched this interview already 20 times.. sometimes I get so carried away I keep listening to avril lavigne after and I realize it's not mika after a while.. do you think I should be bedski..? :blink:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*has turned abit blue* *tries to gain back breath*

here we go

giggles beyound control

ringtone1fo2.jpg

"that is mad... how did that happen.. that is crazy..."

ringtone2br7.jpg

I think i have watched this interview already 20 times.. sometimes I get so carried away I keep listening to avril lavigne after and I realize it's not mika after a while.. do you think I should be bedski..? :blink:

:roftl: Love those pictures!!

I watched it loads too! Love it soooo much..

Hmmm.. MAYBE! :roftl:

Thanks sooo much for the second time today!

*hugs, not as tight as before lol*

x

ROTFLMAABTOAPMPCATWILWOTF!!!!! HEHEHEHEHE.....thanks avoca.....i really really cracked up. i cnat watch a music video of him now without seeing him with his mouth stuffed with marshmellows saysing fluffy bunnies!!!

omg plz send the link 4 this interview! :( i saw the other interview with the marschmellow, but it keeps sticking and it's not like youtube, where i could let the whole thing load and then play :(

omg plz send the link 4 this interview! :( i saw the other interview with the marshmellow, but it keeps sticking and it's not like youtube, where i could let the whole thing load and then play :(

omg plz send the link 4 this interview! :( i saw the other interview with the marshmellow, but it keeps sticking and it's not like youtube, where i could let the whole thing load and then play :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpq32ihsPE

Did you mean somewhere other than YouTube?

Sorry if you did.

I don't know if it's anywhere else.

x

no, no the you tube one is fine...thanks a million i so wanted to see it! it's the chubby bunny one :( it keeps sticking and loading :( well i found another one on youtube, don't know if someone already has it posted on the forum/site, i'm having second thoughts as to if it's him, when i first saw it i didn't know he wore glasses so...here it is, hope u guys can confirm it's him :)

no, no the you tube one is fine...thanks a million i so wanted to see it! it's the chubby bunny one :( it keeps sticking and loading :( well i found another one on youtube, don't know if someone already has it posted on the forum/site, i'm having second thoughts as to if it's him, when i first saw it i didn't know he wore glasses so...here it is, hope u guys can confirm it's him :)

i think it is him ...if it isnt its someone who looks alot like him :blink:

:biggrin2: i got chubby bunny on youtube:) lol sry....oooo i love when he heard his laugh haha...hmmm mika's not keepin up to date here...i know he's busy :(

No I don't think that video is him.

Glad you found it!

I love when he hears his laugh too haha

His reaction is sooo cute :biggrin2:

x

I know how you feel :wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

x

haha yeah :wub2: MIKA :biggrin2::wub2::wub2: lol ppl think i'm crazy..i go around smiling. omg the worse is when i think of something funny mika did and i jus laugh *sigh*

When it turns the right way up if you concentrate on his mouth and teeth...well it sure looks like a Mika mush to me lol, also the physic looks same too, and listen for the giggle at the end.

Hmmm sick of looking at it now, I don't think it's him now lol.