The Exams Thread

Droopsy

So, I noticed a lot of you were having exams as well, So I decided to start the exams thread. Here we can complain, tell how exams went, how far along we are etc....

I'll start. I'm at college, and my first exam is on thursday. It's civil law... not very easy, but I do think it's interesting. It's about marriage, divorce, inheritance, property... those kinds of things.

Unfortunately, it's known that not many students pass that exam... OHO:shocked:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:sneaky2: Yuck!

Tomorrow! YEH! Tomorrow:shocked: I have an exam in Estonian..... have to study that tonight.... that's not difficult, but still:blink:

And...on Friday:shocked: I have a huge exam in Geography and that is sooooo important! I'm gonna study and study and study.....

I Finished My Exams Many Years Ago, But I Know What It Takes So, I Wish You Good Luck. Civil Law Is Interesting But Are Too Many Laws And Articles And Concepts To Memorize. Good Luck Again! Have A Good Mark.

:sneaky2: Yuck!

Tomorrow! YEH! Tomorrow:shocked: I have an exam in Estonian..... have to study that tonight.... that's not difficult, but still:blink:

And...on Friday:shocked: I have a huge exam in Geography and that is sooooo important! I'm gonna study and study and study.....

really? Is geography that important? :blink: In here it was just a course they used as filler

:roftl: :roftl: i finished my exams last week :biggrin2:

YARK YARK YARK

poor little ones who still have got tests ... life sucks doesn't it :biggrin2: ?

beach... mika... ice-creams...movies...mika...festivals...love...happiness...mika... aren't for you :naughty: !!!

no seriously, i feel so relieved to have finished with it !! so good luck everyone !! trust in yourself and in your skills !! may the force be with you :) !

really? Is geography that important? :blink: In here it was just a course they used as filler

Yup, it is important....:blink:

In order to finish high school I have to pass that exam... and hopefully with good results!:sneaky2:

YARK YARK YARK

poor little ones who still have got tests ... life sucks doesn't it :biggrin2: ?

beach... mika... ice-creams...movies...mika...festivals...love...happiness...mika... aren't for you :naughty: !!!

omg you're so lucky:shocked: i have them till june 22th...

how did they went?? Do you have your results already??

YARK YARK YARK

:tears:

That's not nice :crybaby:

Yup, it is important....:blink:

In order to finish high school I have to pass that exam... and hopefully with good results!:sneaky2:

lol, okay, yes, it's best if you pass it ;) Also, in human sciences (which i did in high school) it was more important.. we also had more hours than others.

took the last of my exams last thursday!

and not to brag but i did really well!!!!

oh that's sooo good for you! I'm happy for you:biggrin2: hope i can say the same in a few weeks lol

don't get me started . i have always got into a lot more extracurricular activities , but this year i might just have gone a little bit too far. i'm down to my neck in exams! i've finished with the semestrial papers(phew), all 4 of them- maths, romanian literature, computer science and physics, but now the teachers have realised that we don't have enough grades and are giving us test papers like there's no tomorrow: economy, biology, chemistry, romanian lit., french, physics, you name it! and appart from these, there are the two certificates i have to take exams for :an oracle academy database design and build certificate-i have to take two exams in two weeks for it- and a Cambridge english certificate, also two exams, oral and written,in three weeks

but i know it won't be long before i can sleep as much as i want, three weeks actually, and you'd be right if you thought i was counting the days!

btw, feels so good to be able to complain!:naughty:

That's not nice :crybaby:

sorry i made you cry :thumbdown: !! i hope your exams are soon finished :blush-anim-cl:

omg you're so lucky:shocked: i have them till june 22th...

how did they went?? Do you have your results already??

i'm not sure i'm that lucky... those exams were really important for me ( they were exams to enter business schools and are very selective) and i did not well :thumbdown: . Well at least they are over, that's the most important :mf_rosetinted: ... i had 3 weeks full of economic dissertations and of math tests, that was awful !!

i don't have the results yet... but it won't be good... i only hope i'll have at least one school... even the worse one lol !! and i still have to study for the oral tests ! lol

droopsy good luck for your exams... all of my friends finish their exams really late too ... think of your holidays after that :naughty:

Ugh exams.

I have a poetry and Drama exam on the 11th, a psychology one on the 12th 2 general studies ones on the 13th a Media issues and Debates one on the 18th, a Literature criticism and Comparison one on the 19th a general studies and a psychology one on the 20th and a Media critical research exam on the 21st

:'( Everyone elses seem to be spread out a lot more than mine :|

I still have two exams left, Japanese translation/kanji and Religions of East and Central Asia. After next Friday, I'm freeeeeee! :biggrin2:

great for ya :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: !! guess what, seeing your nickname, i'm not that surprised that you study japanese and the asian culture :biggrin2: !! my sister learns japanese too at school, becoz she's fond of manga and anime ... she plans to go to japan one day :thumb_yello: !! did you ever go there ?

my highschool doesnt get out till june 20 something...:thumbdown: and then i have regents in biology spanish and global and finals in math and english! im kinda in trouble because i had a 5 day weekend this weekend i had friday the weekend and then mon and tues off and now i only have like three more days to study! and i have a soccer game today! ah i have to pass all of my regents to get graduate...and they are keeping me from going to mikas concert!:thumbdown: because my family is a strictly 90s and above type of family... and i my mom wouldnt let me go cus thats the week before regents and she wants me to study...im getting kinda worried though because i cant pull myself away from mfc for more than 30 mins! i may have to shut down my computer and give it to my mom until finals are over..otherwise ill FAIL!!!:blink:

great for ya :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: !! guess what, seeing your nickname, i'm not that surprised that you study japanese and the asian culture :biggrin2: !! my sister learns japanese too at school, becoz she's fond of manga and anime ... she plans to go to japan one day :thumb_yello: !! did you ever go there ?

I haven't actually been there yet, but will get to go there for a year as part of my course! :biggrin2: YIPPEE!!

I'll probably come back morbidly obese from eating too much Pocky and Shige Kicks and mochi and stuff, haha XD

That's cool that your sister's learning Japanese too! I couldn't take it at school, unfortunately, because my school didn't offer it, but now I'm studying it at SOAS, and while we have to learn twice as much stuff in one year as people at some other unis do, causing the course to move insanely fast, it's so much fun! ^_^

EXAMS...SUCK

thank you

They really do!!!!!! :thumbdown:

Alredy done with 7 exams.....but I've still got 6 more to go....:shocked:

Been studying all weekend for the "British civilistion" exam on Tuesday...and then the rest will be the week after....I already start to panik a bit becas e among these 5 exams are "droit" (law),"économie" (economics) and "gestion" (business studies) which means a lot of works.... :(

Well at least I won't have to write them all the same day....as it was last term...

I wish everybody who has to do study for the exams GOOD LUCK!!! Together we'll be able to pass them....honestly, I wouldn't know what to do without the MFC...some wondeful moments of peace and ease :blush-anim-cl:

bisous x

Oh, those exams, they're killing me. Well not all of them, just one actually. Sometimes I just want to die.6fpud5z.gifI'm not pessimistic person, but when it comes to this exam...:shocked: :shocked: :boxed:

which exam are you talking about? What subject?