Correlation between Billy Brown and Holy Johnny?

mel_tinydancer

that's what i was thinking.

they probably have nothing to do with each other. lol

but it's fun anyway!

maybe the hooker, Carolyna, from Love today might fit in somewhere?

lol! may be she was the reason Billy B married a woman! after watching her dancing and stuff he thought he needed one of those ya know?:bleh:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! may be she was the reason Billy B married a woman! after watching her dancing and stuff he thought he needed one of those ya know?:bleh:

oh dear maybe.

maybe lollipop girl is billy's and carolyna's love child.

but mrs. brown doesn't know.

oh dear maybe.

maybe lollipop girl is billy's and carolyna's love child.

but mrs. brown doesn't know.

:shocked: ya....

and now that lollipop girl is big... she might try to flirt with mika....but she is her daughter actually! and they will discover it and it will be some kind of "star wars" scene, what do you think?

wow this is getting me worried lol!

and now that lollipop girl is big... she might try to flirt with mika....but she is her daughter actually! and they will discover it and it will be some kind of "star wars" scene, what do you think?

hey i meant " BIlly Brown" instead of "mika" lol! i cant help it, im thinking of him all the time!:bleh:

or maybe carolina is the woman he slept with in mexico *goes quickly through the lyrics*

with light sabors in hand:

Billy: Big Girl i am your father!

this is getting silly:roftl:

I've just made a diagram. Let's see if I've got this straight:

http://i17.tinypic.com/4pxr444.jpg

Am I missing anything?

lollllllll i am so confused! billy brown and chew chew are loVers?!?! lolllll and holy johnny has to have had more than one lover!!!! he once was a WHORE now he's a priest at 24 loLLLLLLLLLLL

lollllllll i am so confused! billy brown and chew chew are loVers?!?! lolllll and holy johnny has to have had more than one lover!!!! he once was a WHORE now he's a priest at 24 loLLLLLLLLLLL

lol Noooo no no no He's connected to Billy Brown because he's disguised as his dog.:naughty:

• 3 months later...

it's obvious to me that all his songs are about Mika himself, he just twisted the truth a bit for effect cos no ones says your songs have to be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so he IS Billy Brown, and confessed to a girl how he felt afterwards and she was very understanding about it and told him he was probably Bisexual. He saw his future with the generic wife 2 kids and a dog and was in total confusion till she came along and cleared it up for him.

he is also Holy Johnny as in his youth he was a whore but then decided to be like a priest and holy man and become celibate for the time being to concentrate on his career and because it would be too difficult to hold down a steady relationship at this time of his life and its also safer this way so that stories about him wont get into the papers. He is also Lollipop girl cos he likes to wear girls clothes sometimes (he is pretty enough to get away with it too so why not) :bleh: Big Girl is really about tall women (well men who dress as women), erm... I'll come back to this once I remember all the other refrences that tell us all his songs are about himself. :mf_rosetinted:

Who's that?

The girl from Love Today, you know: Girl in the blue with the big bust on, nig bust on, big bust on! Wait till your mama and your papa's gone, papa's gooooooooooooone! Mama, mama papa, shock shock me! Shock shock me! Shock shock!

Another old thread resurrected from the depths of cyberspace.:shocked:

I think you are wrong sparkly, sorry.

He uses other people's stories, and he said that before Holy Johnny at the concerts and also in several interviews. I don't think he would risk being so obvious.:mf_rosetinted: