Correlation between Billy Brown and Holy Johnny?

mel_tinydancer

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe mika has everything planned out. all of it. he once said he was going to make an audio cast soapopera with all of the characters interacting. i think he has a whole other world within his beautiful head that hes tryingto bring out to us. its amazing!

oo i haven't thought about the correlation between billy brown and holy johnny, maybe the later is a sequel to the first??

and have you thought about how lollipop girl might fit in with holy johnny?

lol... so there is a reason behind all these songs then!!!:roftl:

you guys are quite quick off the mark!

commending to you mel!!

xox

Another old thread resurrected from the depths of cyberspace.:shocked:

I think you are wrong sparkly, sorry.

He uses other people's stories, and he said that before Holy Johnny at the concerts and also in several interviews. I don't think he would risk being so obvious.:mf_rosetinted:

Ahhh but do you really BELIEVE him :roftl: I think he has too much of a twinkle in his eye to believe all he says cos he is a mischievous rascal.

Ahhh but do you really BELIEVE him :roftl: I think he has too much of a twinkle in his eye to believe all he says cos he is a mischievous rascal.

While I believe that some of his songs DO have more to do with him than he leads on, I don't think that he's secretly Holy Johnny or anything. I COULD possibly agree with you about the Billy Brown thing, though. It could make sense, and could also go along with what I think Stuck in the Middle is about... :fisch:

About the Holy Johnny thing...I REALLY can't see Mika being a teenage whore, honestly. Not that I think he's too sweet and pure, but I don't think that the fact that he was constantly bullied and didn't fit in with anyone could parallel with it. :roftl: However, I think that when Mika is singing, "Take a look at a boy like me..." in Lollipop, he's singing from personal experience. :mf_rosetinted:

I never know whether I believe him or not....but then it doesn't really matter to me as long as he KEEPS the twinkle in his eye.....it is the twinkle and the sparkle of his soul that keeps me coming back for more. :blush-anim-cl: AND this thread is great!!!! I love the idea of the interconnectiveness of it all. The truth is what we create.:naughty:

I never know whether I believe him or not....but then it doesn't really matter to me as long as he KEEPS the twinkle in his eye.....it is the twinkle and the sparkle of his soul that keeps me coming back for more. :blush-anim-cl: AND this thread is great!!!! I love the idea of the interconnectiveness of it all. The truth is what we create.:naughty:

yes that twinkle in his eyes is his MAGIC and I'm under his spell just like the rest of you he is just so much fun, he has brightened up my oh so hum drum life THANK YOU MIKA

yes that twinkle in his eyes is his MAGIC and I'm under his spell just like the rest of you he is just so much fun, he has brightened up my oh so hum drum life THANK YOU MIKA

I am writing a story about Billy Brown's lover and how he and mrs Brown made a truce and are going on the hunt to find him. I have just started it. I think it will make a very beautiful and heart breaking story, and yes I do believe Johnny is Billy Brown's lover...

Suz

While I believe that some of his songs DO have more to do with him than he leads on, I don't think that he's secretly Holy Johnny or anything. I COULD possibly agree with you about the Billy Brown thing, though. It could make sense, and could also go along with what I think Stuck in the Middle is about... :fisch:

About the Holy Johnny thing...I REALLY can't see Mika being a teenage whore, honestly. Not that I think he's too sweet and pure, but I don't think that the fact that he was constantly bullied and didn't fit in with anyone could parallel with it. :roftl: However, I think that when Mika is singing, "Take a look at a boy like me..." in Lollipop, he's singing from personal experience. :mf_rosetinted:

Hannah..you do make some sense. I've thought about it ( I am not making any conclusions,,, I have just thought about it)

he is magic and has a wonderful sparkle indeed. Glad this thread is here. Its helping me deal with some stuff of my own

love Suzanne

billy brown & holy johnny???

i think johnny was billy brown's lover which he left...:blink:

and when johnny realised that billy left him he became a "priest at 24"

which is mika's age...

yes people :mf_rosetinted: mika was billy brown's lover and also he's the holy johnny?!?! :boxed:

this is getting too funny!:roftl:

I so agree with everything that you said there Hannah!:thumb_yello: Not sure about BB, but for the rest I think the same.

Is Billy Brown Holy Johnny? or is there some sort of correlation between the two?

You got a very interested point!:thumb_yello: In my opinion, I don't think Billy Brown is Holy Johnny. According to the drawings of Billy Brown he seen a bit older and Holy johnny is only 24.:wink2: Most likely they know each other.:naughty:

By the way I would love for MIKA to put Holy Johnny on his next album or EP.