Artists

Zsina

huh? :blind:

I haven't talked to you in ages. How are you?

I missed the point of the thread. I thought it was about artists that aren't Mika related. But it's for you guys to post your art that isn't Mika related.

But I'm too lazy to delete my post.

Fine.:thumb_yello: How're you?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I missed the point of the thread. I thought it was about artists that aren't Mika related. But it's for you guys to post your art that isn't Mika related.

But I'm too lazy to delete my post.

Fine.:thumb_yello: How're you?

Oh :naughty:

I'm good, thanks :)

And I have to leave soon so I can't have a nice conversation with you :sad:

Anyways, good "seeing" you here :bleh:

Talk to you later I guess :bye:

Oh :naughty:

I'm good, thanks :)

And I have to leave soon so I can't have a nice conversation with you :sad:

Anyways, good "seeing" you here :bleh:

Talk to you later I guess :bye:

Yeaa, I'll try to be on more often. I was just busy with work for a long time.

Here is a thread for all our art that is NOT Mika related.

For anything....Drawings,paintings,wallies,avies,icons,banners......anything you made....and that is not Mika realated.....

There are a lot of talented people on here....its right time to start and show our works that are not Mika realated.

Yeah....

So I start then....I have drawings only....I dont think I send all or a few here...here is my deviantart and just take a look at it...thats all I have to offer right now...

http://www.fruzsina.deviantart.com

And yours?Please let us see them! :)

IF not your devinantart, then just a few things...:D

xx

OMG!!! They're AWESOME!!!! I LOVE them!!!!!*~ Good Job:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
That's so cool! And so different! :mf_lustslow:

It had to be:roftl:. We first had to copy a toy (a small one and make it big) and then, place it in the circus context using collage. I had a great time, even though it was a 4-hour exam:naughty:

I'm glad you like it!:wub2:

It had to be:roftl:. We first had to copy a toy (a small one and make it big) and then, place it in the circus context using collage. I had a great time, even though it was a 4-hour exam:naughty:

I'm glad you like it!:wub2:

Wow that exam sounded interesting :bleh: I love art exams :wub2: Although mine took 10 hours and more :naughty:

I know. And it actually took my longer than 10 hours :naughty:

Really? Ah at least you enjoyed it :bleh:

Oh, but you have them like homework? Are you in an art school?

Because for me, it was not homework. We were in a room and had to draw for 4 hours in a row.

Oh, but you have them like homework? Are you in an art school?

Because for me, it was not homework. We were in a room and had to draw for 4 hours in a row.

No, it's split up in like two days, but cos my art teacher made me do a HUGE piece, she decided to give me some extra time.

Yeah we had 5 hours one day and 5 hours the next.

No, it's split up in like two days, but cos my art teacher made me do a HUGE piece, she decided to give me some extra time.

Yeah we had 5 hours one day and 5 hours the next.

Oh ok, I see! It's long...

I was lucky I was inspired that day... Because when I'm not inspired, I cannot do anything!

Do you have this problem?

Oh ok, I see! It's long...

I was lucky I was inspired that day... Because when I'm not inspired, I cannot do anything!

Do you have this problem?

What were you inspired by?

Yes, all the time! But with the exam our teacher helps us cos she knows what gets us the grade and what doesn't. So usually we have to do what she says.

What were you inspired by?

Yes, all the time! But with the exam our teacher helps us cos she knows what gets us the grade and what doesn't. So usually we have to do what she says.

Oh lucky you! During my exam, no one spoke... it was forbidden. So no advice, no questions.

It's not really that I'm inspired by something, it's just that ideas flow, I don't know how to explain it... The first drawing didn't need inspiration, we just had to copy the toy that was before us:naughty:

And for the collage, I knew how to start it. I have always been lucky with those two colours: blue and orange. I tried them several times for other works and the teachers always liked them. Strong effects, they have, those two colours:roftl: So when the final exam arrived, I knew I HAD to choose blue and orange:naughty:And it worked: I got the highest grade!

Oh lucky you! During my exam, no one spoke... it was forbidden. So no advice, no questions.

It's not really that I'm inspired by something, it's just that ideas flow, I don't know how to explain it... The first drawing didn't need inspiration, we just had to copy the toy that was before us:naughty:

And for the collage, I knew how to start it. I have always been lucky with those two colours: blue and orange. I tried them several times for other works and the teachers always liked them. Strong effects, they have, those two colours:roftl: So when the final exam arrived, I knew I HAD to choose blue and orange:naughty:And it worked: I got the highest grade!

Really? Oh, we're allowed to talk, as long as it doesn't relate to art, which was no problem for my class cos they liked to gossip about other stuff. :naughty:

Ok, yeah I know what you mean, that happens to me alot. Like I get ideas in my head, and I need to draw them out otherwise I forget them.

Ah worked out well for you then :bleh: Well done! :D

Really? Oh, we're allowed to talk, as long as it doesn't relate to art, which was no problem for my class cos they liked to gossip about other stuff. :naughty:

Ok, yeah I know what you mean, that happens to me alot. Like I get ideas in my head, and I need to draw them out otherwise I forget them.

Ah worked out well for you then :bleh: Well done! :D

We understand each other, as artists lool:bleh:

Btw, I've said it in the Mika art thread already, but I really like the way you draw!! I'm not patient enough to even try to do that lol

We understand each other, as artists lool:bleh:

Btw, I've said it in the Mika art thread already, but I really like the way you draw!! I'm not patient enough to even try to do that lol

Great (artistic) minds think alike :bleh:

Aw, thanks :blush-anim-cl: Yeah I get a bit impatient as well cos I want to finish it in a day, but it takes like over a week! So I tend to leave it then come back to it or something :naughty: