Zsina

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wowow!Diana!Those are amazing!

DO u sell those animal thingys?I love them!U know....I dunno the English name of it...anyway....the things u made :P....AMAZING!I love them!

Thank you!

I sold some but gave most of them away to my friends. :biggrin2:

The lovely IngievV :wub2: is helping me by designing a website, once that's up I'll try selling them!

Zsina your dawings are always better...

pityfully I have no time for exercise :sad:

Yesterday night I took a break and did these two scratches...the first is not finished yet (I did less than half of the work it needs) and I have to add that it's copied, but not from the original one but from a stamp with my name :naughty:...so today I went to see the original one and it's very different :blink: I'll do it too, but in the future

the second is my horrible style :thumbdown:

I like drawing people in strange poses...it's less than 7cm tall, that's why her face is so messed(0.75 cm!)

I dunno why my drawings are all so little :boxed:

post-2851-142983672436_thumb.jpg

post-2851-142983672446_thumb.jpg

I have a few things to share. Just check out my art folder on my myspace. from final fantasy to anime to disney. (along with 4 mika related drawings).

there are several pictures up there and so i am not patient enough to post them all on here lol

Wow...that is really good....i mean it :shocked:

you have to show it, when it's done:bleh:

Oh, thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

Well...it would be wonderful...but its difficult...I already have two of my drawings shown in my university...and I don't think they want any more of them :naughty:

Oh, thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

Well...it would be wonderful...but its difficult...I already have two of my drawings shown in my university...and I don't think they want any more of them :naughty:

:shocked: wow you do....

they should have wall with all of your drawings:angel_not:

Oh..thank you again..you're always too kind :blush-anim-cl:

but it's nothing special, there is a new initiative in my university: a place where students can show their works... and a friend of mine asked me to put one or two of mines so people can be pushed to show theirs too :bleh:

(ignore the way I'm dressed in the pic...it was the party I told you about in may... )

post-2851-142983672501_thumb.jpg

Oh..thank you again..you're always too kind :blush-anim-cl:

but it's nothing special, there is a new initiative in my university: a place where students can show their works... and a friend of mine asked me to put one or two of mines so people can be pushed to show theirs too :bleh:

(ignore the way I'm dressed in the pic...it was the party I told you about in may... )

Im just telling the truth:wink2:

Wow that is so cool, but i still think you should have more than two of your drawings....i have seen some of your stuff on myspace and its amazing...and yes i remember the party you told me about:naughty:

(off topic but i loooooooooove your shoes:wub2: :blush-anim-cl: )

(me toooo :naughty: and I'm going to buy a new pair because my bf can have a discount [is this the right term? :blink: ] 30%less!!!)

Ehm...btw :naughty: thank you again...now my mom is coming back from out, so I think I'l desappear again from Mfc :thumbdown:

see you...

In the meantime I'll add my writing for my bf's group...they were The Dirty Lips...now they're the Naked Dolls (The had to change name...long story...)

bye! :huglove:

post-2851-142983672503_thumb.jpg

here are three of my drawings:

tinkerbell (requested by Sherry_Baby):

tinkerbellfinal.jpg

sailor mars from sailor moon (requested by ohwowitsnicka):

sailormoon4.jpg

fairy, originally by fantasy artist Amy Brown. I did this as my final project in Art in my first year of college and my teacher gave me an E. That's one mark above a fail.

fairy.jpg

Anima, from Final Fantasy X. I was 16 when i drew this (im 18 now) and it took fecking ages. No drawing has ever lasted as long as the Mika drawings though. Torture.

animaDRAWING.jpg

The real picture:

animaREAL.jpg

Sora, from Kingdom Heart II. I drew this when I was 17.

soraDRAWING.jpg

The real picture:

soraREAL.jpg

Squall, from Final Fantasy 7. This was requested by a friend of a friend. I never want to draw hair like that again.

squallDRAWING.jpg

the real picture:

squallREAL.jpg

a few more to come..

ariel the little mermaid. I think I was 16 when I drew this as well?

arielDRAWING.jpg

Rikku from Final Fantasy X-2...I was 14 when I drew this.

RikkuDRAWING.jpg

the real picture....kinda. now, as i was only 14, it's not as good as some of my other works, so no harsh criticism please lol ^^

RikkuREAL.jpg

Collage of animé characters, final fantasy characters, one made up character lol (blonde hair in pony tail) and two amy brown fairy pictures. and one real life picture.

collage.jpg

caz there great ! what did you do for the colour ? paint or crayons etc ?

thanks! and no it was all done by pencil and colouring pencils xDDD

apart from the fairy picture, which was colouring pencil (fairy) chalk (flowers and background) and paint (wings). im not well developed when it comes to different art media...ive never been taught LMAO.

Wow, I wish I could do all that. I tried, ones, at highschool and had to draw a simple bird. After 2 hours I was in tears and the few lines on paper did not even look like a bird. I never tried again!!!!!!

I will stick to making cards - will post some later if I have more time.

Zsina expecially the drawings of keira, jennifer and Jude are stunning.

Diana - is that the monument at Margraten? i used to live in the south of Holland untill I started to work in Rotterdam but that part of the country is just so beautiful.

Eir, Rosie and the others - you people are such artists. I really wish I could do that.

Nel