Artists

Zsina

Here is a thread for YOUR art that is NOT Mika related.

Drawings,

paintings,

wallies,avies,icons,banners

photography

music

poetry

etc...........anything you can call art and is not Mika related.....

There are a lot of talented people on here....its right time to start and show our works.

So I start then....I have drawings only....I dont think I send all or a few here...here is my deviantart and just take a look at it...thats all I have to offer right now...

http://www.fruzsina.deviantart.com

Edited by Zsina

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well...I meditated: I think that this thread can be used since it's not a repetiton: Beckar started a 'group' thread...you can show one of your abilities and then you are in and you can talk about etc...but here we can put the link to show our art even if we don't want to be in the group..I think less confusion... dunno

Anyway..here is my link

Eir's 'artworks'

If someone think I'm wrong and we shouldn't keep on posting here, just advise me :thumb_yello:

Here is a thread for all our art that is NOT Mika related.

For anything....Drawings,paintings,wallies,avies,icons,banners......anything you made....and that is not Mika realated.....

There are a lot of talented people on here....its right time to start and show our works that are not Mika realated.

Yeah....

So I start then....I have drawings only....I dont think I send all or a few here...here is my deviantart and just take a look at it...thats all I have to offer right now...

And yours?Please let us see them! :)

IF not your devinantart, then just a few things...:D

xx

...You're very clever!

I love this!!

Wow....RosieLou!!!I love love love them! Great!

And Eir...no worries..I think its okay if there are Mika ones in your albums...but here..dont post any..of course...they are in your album....but post anything here that is not Mika related...

Ps.:on my devArt there are Mika drawings too..coz all my drawings are there....but it was just easier to give the link of that than to post every single...not Mika related here...Its okay! :D

Im your nr 1 fan:blush-anim-cl:

:huglove: you're always the best :thumb_yello:

Wow....RosieLou!!!I love love love them! Great!

And Eir...no worries..I think its okay if there are Mika ones in your albums...but here..dont post any..of course...they are in your album....but post anything here that is not Mika related...

Ps.:on my devArt there are Mika drawings too..coz all my drawings are there....but it was just easier to give the link of that than to post every single...not Mika related here...Its okay! :D

I love RosieLou's works too!!!

And, ok then, it's all clear now :biggrin2:

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone!

I made a few new drawings recently, but none of them is Mika related...anyway I thoungt I would show them..and if u have a lil time please tell me what do u think.....they are a bit too big..sry...

So...Keira Knightley

Keira_Knightley_by_Fruzsina.jpg

Jude Law

Jude_Law_by_Fruzsina.jpg

And Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer_Aniston_by_Fruzsina.jpg

Hi everyone!

I made a few new drawings recently, but none of them is Mika related...anyway I thoungt I would show them..and if u have a lil time please tell me what do u think.....they are a bit too big..sry...

So...Keira Knightley

Keira_Knightley_by_Fruzsina.jpg

Jude Law

Jude_Law_by_Fruzsina.jpg

And Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer_Aniston_by_Fruzsina.jpg

WOW those are AMAZING! Great job!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Here is a thread for all our art that is NOT Mika related.

For anything....Drawings,paintings,wallies,avies,icons,banners......anything you made....and that is not Mika realated.....

There are a lot of talented people on here....its right time to start and show our works that are not Mika realated.

Yeah....

And yours?Please let us see them! :)

IF not your devinantart, then just a few things...:D

xx

Wow !! It's soooooo good !:thumb_yello: