Tour.

lozwinter

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm i wonder how much it would cost to hire a tour bus for two weeks(ish) probably alot :shocked:

oh u know maybe just in the hundreds, quite cheap really << sarcasm there btw

Is anyone really seriously thinking of doing them all? :blink:

it has crossed my mind!!! i even was looking at my map at 3am thinking ermmmmmm i wonder!!! bit extreme thou mayb:wink2:

otherwise im down to 5, which actually may b enough!!!!

if i didn't have school and had a job i wouldn't mind going to all of them.. but as i don't :thumbdown:

Same... I'd have just started my 1st job then. I can't really be having about 2 weeks off can I?

it has crossed my mind!!! i even was looking at my map at 3am thinking ermmmmmm i wonder!!! bit extreme thou mayb:wink2:

Birmingham , Doncaster, Newcastle and two london?

i may even push in Manchester if i can affford it

:yay: OMG - soooo excited!!! Am on hols w/c 26th November, so looks like it will be Hammersmith on the 3rd December :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I'm so itchy now and just want the tickets....

How can I concentrate on work now....

What ticket agency are selling them? Is it gigsandtours.com?

classic :roftl: :roftl:

Tour buses , selling houses , road trips all in the name of Mika .. we loveeeeeeeeeee this guy:thumb_yello:

<Im selling a kidney>

WOW...REALLY!!!

WELL...i will do a booty this week...to get some dosh!!! feel free to come!!!:thumb_yello:

Birmingham , Doncaster, Newcastle and two london?

i may even push in Manchester if i can affford it

yeah looks like those 5. manchester is easy 4 me to get to 2 and i have friends there so i could always stay with them but... i dunno!!! im a bit scared when im sat on the fone on friday with my card!! Lol its not a safe thing for me too do!!

classic :roftl: :roftl:

Tour buses , selling houses , road trips all in the name of Mika .. we loveeeeeeeeeee this guy:thumb_yello:

<Im selling a kidney>

Now theres an idea...i wonder how much a kidney would sell for :naughty:

yeah looks like those 5. manchester is easy 4 me to get to 2 and i have friends there so i could always stay with them but... i dunno!!! im a bit scared when im sat on the fone on friday with my card!! Lol its not a safe thing for me too do!!

Yeah Manc, go to Manc Tia! You know it makes sense:naughty:

you will probably end up with tickets for all of them and not realise it until you put the phone down :naughty:

i know i have a limit of 5 tickets because its all the money i have in the back at the moment :thumbdown:

I thought about it for a split second but then realised that i've got no money (not really at the mo anyway), and i do have my baby to consider. Bless. :biggrin2:

Had it have been a couple of years ago when it was just me and hubby and i had a full time job then, defo, would have done it.

lol yeah I need to play the lottery tonight he he-then I am inviting everyone to a massive two weeks long Mika party with free tickets to every gig&:roftl: enormous tour bus with mini bar lol!

yey, right i'm going to cross my fingers and pray for u!

lol yeah I need to play the lottery tonight he he-then I am inviting everyone to a massive two weeks long Mika party with free tickets to every gig&:roftl: enormous tour bus with mini bar lol!

win the lottery and im there!!!

oh actually i may pop out and get one myself for tonight i forgot to earlieer:thumb_yello:

i dont even mind if i dont win the millions just 100£ would be enough for me :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Yeah I'd settle for 4 or 5 numbers :thumb_yello:

1,9,17,18,23,48 - MAKE ME RICH

*Must remember to actually buy a ticket later*