Tour.

lozwinter

luckily i have been saving up my money for such occassions i dont get paid till the 7th june ....i have 100£ saved up so i think i can get a few tickets on friday ...

probably Birmingham

Doncaster

Newcastle

and the london ones if i can stretch that far...as i said earlier i will just have to go without food for the next week :boxed:

Cool , I will bring tins of food for you and buy crisps etc :biggrin2:

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yes i will be half the woman i am today but i would rather buy a Mika concert ticket than food.

I will be ok though i have half a bunch of grapes :roftl: :roftl:

ooh theres a full page advert for the tour in NME this week...

ooh Loz - i've just looked on your myspace and saw that you want to meet Noel Fielding.....he's soooo cool!!! I have met him and he's lovely!!:thumb_yello:

I think if there is going to be a chance to buy tickets on pre-sale we will find out today. I have looked at various things but cannot see anything as yet.:mf_rosetinted:

this will sound selfish but

NOOOOOOO

let me buy tickets for him first XD

then it can be advertised XD

No its not selfish at all...well maybe a little but i do think the die hard fans need to get tickets first but we cant be greedy we want mika to get more of a success so i guess new blood need to come aswell :naughty:

that makes me sound strange :boxed:

Aaah I'm seriously stressing!! Supposed to be going on holiday Friday morning but need tickets for Manchester! May have to set off a bit later:naughty:

If anyone gets spares for Manchester (and I don't get any), I will definitely buy, please bear me in mind!:thumb_yello:

yeh me to!!!

i didnt get a wink of sleep last night!!!:thumbdown:

Oh i managed to get to sleep last night but be warned come no where near me on Friday Morning while i am at work.....you lot will be ok but i feel sorry for my work collegues :roftl:

Oh i managed to get to sleep last night but be warned come no where near me on Friday Morning while i am at work.....you lot will be ok but i feel sorry for my work collegues :roftl:

*haha*

why dont u take the day off work???

I WOULD!!!!:thumb_yello:

JUST SAY UR ILL!!!

it would make it a whole load better for me if the tickets went on sale a week later :thumbdown:

Yeah me too!! Worse possible day to go on sale. And why is it always 9am?? I'd get up in the middle of the night, that'd actually be more convenient!:naughty:

:biggrin2:

As you can tell we dont really have much information other than they go on sale the 1st June

Now join us as we worry ourselves into a frenzie :naughty: