Tour.

lozwinter

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: Blimey I could have made a fortune, instead of selling to MFC people at cost, but I've promised now. :mf_rosetinted:

*haha* ...but i think ppl on ebay are mean selling them at that price...u are doing the right thing!!!:thumb_yello:

if people are selling them on ebay they should atleast sell them at a buy it now reasonable price......its the bidding wars that make the prices sky rocket as the seller sits there rubbing his hands together in an evil manner :boxed:

yeh...but they nearly foggot to!!! i think they were trying to knick off with it...coz its like one of them really expensive ones!!!:blink: :blink:

ooh looks like i can't steal your cam anymore eh lauren? :naughty:

if people are selling them on ebay they should atleast sell them at a buy it now reasonable price......its the bidding wars that make the prices sky rocket as the seller sits there rubbing his hands together in an evil manner :boxed:

yeh...thats what i think...they should be like at a buy it now price of ..£40 or something...not bloody £150!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

yeh...thats what i think...they should be like at a buy it now price of ..£40 or something...not bloody £150!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

they're quite mad aren't they? but any way of making money, and if people are willing to spend it why not eh ..

was it just a camera or a cam corder?

i cant believe i was able to get in with mine i had it around my neck and everything :blink:

it was one of them ones that do both...like a 2 in one sorta thing ....a camera and a cam corder!!!

Ooooh that may explain it then because mine is just a camera they are a bit strict about videoing stuff although they let people in with mobile phones...ahhh its just weird :blink:

Ooooh that may explain it then because mine is just a camera they are a bit strict about videoing stuff although they let people in with mobile phones...ahhh its just weird :blink:

i guess u can't conviscate everyones mobile :naughty: as everyone has one, maybe they just think that mobiles phone's video cams are crap quality whereas proper videocams are better...

yeh that is weird isnt it!!!! oh well...atleast i got some good videos on my phone!!!:thumb_yello:

Doncaster is easier ? ... being a weekend

Has anyone got any ticket info or wedsites yet?

Who cares if it's a weekend or not! It's mikatime!!:shocked: Omg..... I'm gonna blow Estonia up soon so I should move!!:sneaky2:

I've just woken up - how lazy :blink:

No more news on a pre-sale then? Hm. If there was one it'd start today I guess so maybe there won't be one.

Don't forget about the chocolate factory here Nicole :naughty: You don't wanna go to Doncaster :P EVERYONE should come to Birmingham - we're the most central :thumb_yello: