lozwinter

I booked tickets for

London x 2

Newcastle

Birmingham

Brighton

Doncaster...

Please help :blink:

:naughty: :naughty: come oooon Yop how about Plymouth and Bournemouth? :naughty:

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mirtilla and Freddie for the link. I wasn't sure if that was the right one to use, but as you both posted the same link, it must be!

I've just ordered tickets for Birmingham and Newcastle, although I'm not sure if I can go to Newcastle because I also want to go to Glasgow. My husband is quite Mika-tolerant, but 3 might be pushing it a bit (especially as he'll have to take time off work to look after the kids!)

Thanks Mirtilla and Freddie for the link. I wasn't sure if that was the right one to use, but as you both posted the same link, it must be!

I've just ordered tickets for Birmingham and Newcastle, although I'm not sure if I can go to Newcastle because I also want to go to Glasgow. My husband is quite Mika-tolerant, but 3 might be pushing it a bit (especially as he'll have to take time off work to look after the kids!)

yes mm......

go to glasgow!

we NEED you!:biggrin2:

MM...............Come to Glasgow, come to Glasgow!

glasgow is a must! we need you!!:biggrin2:

Yay! My dad said he would maybe pay for tickets (which might as well be a yes. He knows how much I wanna go) so it'll be me, my little sister and my cousin! You have probably already established this but how much are the tickets? LOL I know I get annoying

Hmmm...just ordered tickets for Newcastle (going with two friends).... :punk:

I'd love to go to some other venues ....but I'm REALLY broke.... :(

Gotta talk to some other people as well before I'll book anoher gig. Maybe I'LL just decide at the last minute to go somewhere (London?) and try to convince someone to sell me his/her ticket...dunno....I need money!!!!!!!! :boxed:

Gotta rob a bank tonight maybe....yes....that's a GOOD idea I guess :sniper:

All of you who are going to sooo many concerts are just lucky!!! :thumb_yello: I'm jealous....

But maybe I'll find a way to sort it out....I hop so...

Yay! My dad said he would maybe pay for tickets (which might as well be a yes. He knows how much I wanna go) so it'll be me, my little sister and my cousin! You have probably already established this but how much are the tickets? LOL I know I get annoying

Both gigs that I booked were £18.50 each, but when you add in the booking fee and handling charge (surely they're the same thing?) it comes to about £45 a pair.

Hmmm...just ordered tickets for Newcastle (going with two friends).... :punk:

I'd love to go to some other venues ....but I'm REALLY broke.... :(

Gotta talk to some other people as well before I'll book anoher gig. Maybe I'LL just decide at the last minute to go somewhere (London?) and try to convince someone to sell me his/her ticket...dunno....I need money!!!!!!!! :boxed:

Gotta rob a bank tonight maybe....yes....that's a GOOD idea I guess :sniper:

All of you who are going to sooo many concerts are just lucky!!! :thumb_yello: I'm jealous....

But maybe I'll find a way to sort it out....I hop so...

I owe it all to my friend Mr Mastercard. :naughty: