Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to see Embrace at Doony Dome a few months back and apart from the Mika Gig in Birmingham a few weeks ago it was the hottest and sweatiest gig I have ever been too. Wherever you are standing/sitting there is a very very good view and they have quite a decent sized stage too.

You can come out of your little nest BexxY and get up to Doncaster!

I'm thinking of putting a MFC sign in the back window of the car, so if you see us you can follow us. :naughty:

awesome!

i live in Norfolk, East Anglia, and im making my mum go all that way.

she did say if it was on a saturday she would take me, wherever it was :thumb_yello:

its going to be my first ever gig!

excited? or nervous? hmm

awesome!

i live in Norfolk, East Anglia, and im making my mum go all that way.

she did say if it was on a saturday she would take me, wherever it was :thumb_yello:

its going to be my first ever gig!

excited? or nervous? hmm

i was more nervouse at his first gig i went too...but when u get there you get all exited!!!!

his gigs are like proper jumpy...i get crused at all his gigs.....:boxed: :boxed: :boxed::roftl:

You can come out of your little nest BexxY and get up to Doncaster!

I'm thinking of putting a MFC sign in the back window of the car, so if you see us you can follow us. :naughty:

Babs that would be a great idea :biggrin2:

if i drive up i will get some mfc signs and put them in my car aswell...Infact i should do that now and get some funny looks driving around my daily life :naughty:

i think every concert is going to be a meet up :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Absolutely, but I meant that I met andi in Leeds.

(And the Manchester meet might be the smallest of them all!)

Absolutely, but I meant that I met andi in Leeds.

(And the Manchester meet might be the smallest of them all!)

Manchester is the smallest? :blink:

why does no one want to go to Manchester? :boxed:

ok, i think i've done somthing crazy. i have no idea where doncaster is nor how to reach it, and above all i don't know if i'll be able to attend....but i ordered the tick. don't even know if it will be shipped to my town..but you know, just in case:biggrin2:

ok, i think i've done somthing crazy. i have no idea where doncaster is nor how to reach it, and above all i don't know if i'll be able to attend....but i ordered the tick. don't even know if it will be shipped to my town..but you know, just in case:biggrin2:

yay for impulse shopping!

its near leeds i think, and its on a saturday.

good luck!

Up the A1 for me. :naughty:

all im going to do is head up north im sure i will eventually hit Doncaster.....i think im going to have to get a sat nav :boxed:

i think im going up the A1 too, but my mums driving so i dont really have a clue, i think she is nicking my neighbors sat nav, or tomtom or whatever the thingy is called XD