Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shari, you're on 4 photos!!!! But you've gone off-line!

Could I post them on here? If I can find the tba thread, or in Oldlings?

I'm on a roll.

I can make my pictures appear!

:punk:

Hi Ruth, I am still online despite it saying I'm not. I have just e-mailed you so you will have my queenie e-mail address. Good for you knowing how to make pictures appear on here! I'm still trying to find my way about, that probably why I've not come across your photos if you've posted them!....I don't know where to look!:biggrin2:

BTW, what's oldlings? We have a butchers here called that!

Talk about last minute :boxed:

I'm in total shock!!! We'll see if it turns up. Caz is supposed to be getting a ticket for me from someone. That's supposed to turn up tomorrow too.

I'm all confused now. I wonder if there's anyone else who will need a ticket - IF i get mine, that is.

Oh Sara, you will be feeling the stress too then. I assumed you already had yours somehow! If you end up stranded in Cleethorpes, my dad lives there!

lol!!! I'm not going there now - turns out it would take me 2 hours and 15 minutes longer - 6 hours instead of 3 and a quater!!!!! Caz is meeting me in Donny now cuz i can't leave til lunchtime anyway.

See you Saturday Shari!!! Can't wait to see you again hunni!! :biggrin2::wub2: xxx

hi people! if I can't be on MFC tomorrow..see you saturday in Donny! Me and Mirti will arrive in the morning at campanile!!!:punk: (hope kath received the tickets)

Awwww!!!!!!! See you Saturday sweetie!! Can't wait to see you again!! :punk::thumb_yello: xxx

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

I just got a pm from cynthia and her friend that the tickets haven't arrived yet :tears::crybaby:

the plane's already booked and it was expensive as well!!! What do I have to do???? :tears:

Go Droopsy, that might get sorted out on site and you'll be able to get in.

I'm so scared now :tears:

We might be able to sort it out, maybe John the tour manager can do something. Maybe some people will be selling places at the venue.

When Mirtilla came to Munich she could buy a place from somebody there.

If you don't come you will regret it, especially if your plane ticket is non refundable. Unless it is?

We might be able to sort it out' date=' maybe John the tour manager can do something. Maybe some people will be selling places at the venue.

When Mirtilla came to Munich she could buy a place from somebody there.

If you don't come you will regret it, especially if your plane ticket is non refundable. Unless it is?[/quote']

It isn't refundable as far as I know. And I know I will regret it, this was the first mika gig I wanted to to back in june or may or whatever :blink:

But I'll regret it even more if I don't have a ticket and just have to wait outside when the gig's going on inside :blink::boxed:

It isn't refundable as far as I know. And I know I will regret it, this was the first mika gig I wanted to to back in june or may or whatever :blink:

But I'll regret it even more if I don't have a ticket and just have to wait outside when the gig's going on inside :blink::boxed:

That's a risk I'm afraid you will have to take, especially as the plane ticket is non refundable...

Ask Cynthia to send you a copy of her order and bring a copy with you. That might ease the job to ask John to help if he sees that was really booked.