Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mines black , I may stick a santy hat on top of it :biggrin2:

Something extremely rude came to mind then....but being a nice polite girl (living in fear of being thrown off the forum if she posted anything like that, especially to a mod) I will refrain!

Something extremely rude came to mind then....but being a nice polite girl (living in fear of being thrown off the forum if she posted anything like that, especially to a mod) I will refrain!

bad girl ! :naughty:

Was just thinking - why don't the two of you get flashing santa hats, then when you're pushing your way to the front, we can see you coming and wave you over to us!!! :biggrin2: Sounds like a good idea to me!

i wont need to do any pushing i`ll be there early like the rest of ye !

haha slowly slowly catchy monkey , I will be right at the front rocking with my MFC friends:biggrin2:

Hope I can see the game too :thumb_yello:

Leigh has found out that the doors open early - between 6.30-7pm. Match will finish (she tells me, I've no idea of these things) at 6.45pm. I doubt he'll be on before 8.30, so in any case, you'll be OK. Your flashing santa hat will mark your progress from back of venue to front row!!!

Leigh has found out that the doors open early - between 6.30-7pm. Match will finish (she tells me, I've no idea of these things) at 6.45pm. I doubt he'll be on before 8.30, so in any case, you'll be OK. Your flashing santa hat will mark your progress from back of venue to front row!!!

OH MY OH MY OH MY....I can just imagine the scene!

There's footy on that day!! Italy vs Scotland (even I can see that's a good match!). Some may be arriving a bit late, but we'll keep a place warm for them in the front row!

OH. MY. GOD.

PHOTOS.

LOTS.

TAKE.

PLEASE.

*squeak*