Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got it sorted today ,, freddie will be coming as brave heart :biggrin2:

I pick it up on the Friday morning and take it back on the Monday , Im getting it from a movie and tv fancy hire place in newcastle so it should look fabby , comes complete with wig and blue face paint

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Brilliant Fred - you will be our protector!!!!! :biggrin2:

fred i was gonna post u that ticket today but i dont have your proper name just your address + u werent on-line , so can u pm me your name . i might be getting my name on the guest list again ! i decided i really dont want to hang about in that part of the town queuing for ages as its a pretty open space prob end up with the flu , so any 1 willing to wait until nearer the time that dont have tics i might have 2 .

fred i was gonna post u that ticket today but i dont have your proper name just your address + u werent on-line , so can u pm me your name . i might be getting my name on the guest list again ! i decided i really dont want to hang about in that part of the town queuing for ages as its a pretty open space prob end up with the flu , so any 1 willing to wait until nearer the time that dont have tics i might have 2 .

OK I will get that to you , Im happy to queue , all the fun of the fair , I plan to entertain the queue with lollipops and tipsy antics :biggrin2:

OK I will get that to you , Im happy to queue , all the fun of the fair , I plan to entertain the queue with lollipops and tipsy antics :biggrin2:

well im meeting a friend & i havent seen her in ages so id rather go & have something in my belly before i start getting pished :roftl: but i do plan to stand with u lot before i go off so i can see mika get his scottish gift :wink2:

I hope that there wont be too much alcohol involved before

the concert - I dont want to be shut out, or banned - and there

will be plenty chance for alcohol on the Friday, or after the concert.

Mika deserves our full and reasonably sober attention :biggrin2:

Yeh I will be ok hun , all that way to be banned again wont happen :thumb_yello:

well im only planning to have a couple with a meal as i will need a steady hand to film most of the gig

Friday and after the gig is a different matter , its serious parrtyyyy time :punk:

well it will only be the saturday for me , i cant handle drinking 2 nights in a row + i dont drink very often so it doesnt take much for me to get drunk

Ohhh , well by the time I have a lie in on the Sataday and a greasy scottish brecky I shall be dandy o :biggrin2:

well ill hold u to that i might nip in the toon early on the sat to give u your wake-up call since u never took me up on my offer of a bed for friday :biggrin2: