Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

oHH dont take it personnel , it just easier to have the same bed for two nights ..:wink2::biggrin2:

joking fred ! your better with the others as im going to be a party pooper on the friday & not stay long as i dont trust my daughter in the house by herself for too long , saturdays sorted for me as ive told her to stay at her pals cause i want to come back to a house rather than a bomb site !

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

joking fred ! your better with the others as im going to be a party pooper on the friday & not stay long as i dont trust my daughter in the house by herself for too long , saturdays sorted for me as ive told her to stay at her pals cause i want to come back to a house rather than a bomb site !

Thats what my hotel room will be like :roftl:

It will be greatttt :punk:

I got it sorted today ,, freddie will be coming as brave heart :biggrin2:

I pick it up on the Friday morning and take it back on the Monday , Im getting it from a movie and tv fancy hire place in newcastle so it should look fabby , comes complete with wig and blue face paint

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

At least I will fit in with all the footy going on :biggrin2:

Freddie, you are too cool for school. I love you. :punk:

I got it sorted today ,, freddie will be coming as brave heart :biggrin2:

I pick it up on the Friday morning and take it back on the Monday , Im getting it from a movie and tv fancy hire place in newcastle so it should look fabby , comes complete with wig and blue face paint

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

See?? I was right when I wrote THIS in the Scottish thread!! :punk: :punk:

Love you Freddie... :blush-anim-cl:

:shocked: Isnt Braveheart universal to Scotland :thumb_yello:

Green wouldnt have the same affect

well if its totally blue no , if u paint your face green then u could have the rangers fans after u !

<decides on neutral colour face paint>

So Scotland are playing , I will be dressed as Braveheart , do you see trouble , I think it will be a party no? :blink:

doesnt braveheart have this on his face flag-of-scotland.jpg ?