Mikaville planning

1kiwiabroad

yeah holy jhonny, will you be our resident vicar in the local temple, for all those who are not die hard Mikaism followers? we would be honoured to have you! please just tell me the adress you would like the temple to be at ( and please choose an existing road for kavi's sake and liz's!) AND i'll add you!

Well if it could be on Holy Johnny road then that will be great. lol

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks a million again..and thanks for letting them know about the streets...i almost complete my blueprint...just have 2 add in the new stuff and then do it a bit bigger and better so u guys can actually recognise the stuff lol! mind u it's in black ink and buildings r rectangles lol but it's just for location purposes only..after we'll mikarize it.

i now reach home from uni, so i gotta go eat and stuff, but i just had to come check out what's happening. so liz, wat time is it by u? and if u don't mind can u stay on a bit? i'll try to make it back ASAP k.

At the time you posted, it was seven PM, and I was at my dojo (ah, it was so much fun tonight- I love the instinct drills we worked with tonight) I'm East Coaster time. Right now it's 9:40 and I should be around for a few hours more.

Well if it could be on Holy Johnny road then that will be great. lol

hey!!! well actually there is a church called First Church Of Saint Holy Johnny, it is on Holy Johnny Road, and OF COURSE i'll put u to live right next to the church!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Good morning, Kavi. That is, if it's morning there like it is here. And yay, we have our preacher joining the village!

yeah. it's 9:45...i'm suppose to be getting ready for school!!! omm 2day is gonna be horrible! i have a pres 4 hist and i have to put on an indian accent...and this is d class with the "bullies" ooooooo i don't wanna go!!! i hate plays!!!!

ok, so i have sorted out all the ppl so far, to put into the blueprint. however i have a couple probs. first a couple of u guy have the same addy, like #1 curly hair blvd....so i don't know if u guys wanna be roommates. also some ppl have variations on names we already have, so i hope u don't mind that i put u in the streets that we already have eg we have big girl lane, but some say big girl avenue...same with curly hair blvd. also a couple of u r on streets we don't have, so i don't know..i'll try my best but if i left anyone out, can u choose a street and address and let me know or post it up on the residents thread. thanks. :thumb_yello:

Good morning, Kavi. That is, if it's morning there like it is here. And yay, we have our preacher joining the village!

oh i was thinking of having my vet clinic "happy tama clinic" on # 2 love love lane....hehe yes right up there by mika...now won't we be seeing many pets :biggrin2:

Hey! I'm a new resident of Mikaville as of today:punk: I've just spent ages reading through all this planning and it seems like a fantabulous place to live. I was wondering - will we have jobs in Mikaville? If so could I work as a DJ in Club Relax? If I could that would be major wootness! Let me know <3

Much love to all my fellow Mikavillians x x x x

oh yeah everyone can have jobs for sure. btw WELCOME to mikaville!!!! i know u would enjoy the mikaness!! ohhh MIKA MIKA MIKA....lol i'm just so excited. imagine if this turns into reality. u know it could, cause i mean in a few years our boy is gonna be all famous and EVERYONE will know who he is...so he'll have tons of money, but we could put up with him and actually buy a place (u know how some celebs buy islands here in the caribbean so anything's possible!) and turn this into a reality! that would be awesome. *sigh* wishful thinking*

Cool. Thankyou! I've added it to my sig if that's okay. If I was to have one wish come true right at this moment it would be that Mikaville was real!

I just had a thought (I don't think it's been mentioned before) The venue at which Mika performs could be a huge circus tent - I think I remember him saying in an interview that he would love to perform in a circus like tent - we could mabye have one in Mikaville!

Much love to all Mikavillians x x x x

Hiya all... havent been on in a bit...

This is mainly a note to new residents but 'old' ones might still want to read it...

Me a 1Kiwiabroard have been making a rough map of mikaville (we go to school together) and we have come across a few problems...

1. People keep making up new street names. As great as this is we will end up with too many streets so we are asking that you stick to existing ones. Also similar streets with low residency numbers may be combined.

2. Some people are being silly with house numbers. One person (not sure who off the top of my head) has chosen to live at 1234 Lollipop lane, this is impossible to get on a map and so will soon be contacted to change their number.

Thanks for reading.

Magckitten91

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's like a dream come true!!! go mikavillians!! thank you to all those who've posted ideas and pictures so far, and shame on all those who havent yet!!! ( damn, i think that includes ME!) we need you ...you are the proud citazens of the haven that we call mmikaville!!!

This is mainly a note to new residents but 'old' ones might still want to read it...

Me a 1Kiwiabroard have been making a rough map of mikaville (we go to school together) and we have come across a few problems...

1. People keep making up new street names. As great as this is we will end up with too many streets so we are asking that you stick to existing ones. Also similar streets with low residency numbers may be combined.

2. Some people are being silly with house numbers. One person (not sure who off the top of my head) has chosen to live at 1234 Lollipop lane, this is impossible to get on a map and so will soon be contacted to change their number.

Thanks for reading.

Magckitten91

I thought the same about the house numbers! I think this person is American! they are used to these huge house numbers lol

I thought the same about the house numbers! I think this person is American! they are used to these huge house numbers lol

How is consruction going? I will look in from time to time to check. I think Mikaville is going to be a great place to live and can't wait to meet my congregation. I think we will have to get together once a week (maybe) and all worship our Lord Mika together:biggrin2: I love this Idea of Mikaville, great work.:thumb_yello:

Holy Father, I think the houses you found on your trip last week would fit perfectly into Mikaville! :thumb_yello:

Oh and there should be a Holy Temple too where the flock can come together.

OK OK, it's already late, I should go to bed. :biggrin2:

Thanks for reading.

Magckitten91

oh yes thank you...me and liz hav also been trying to suggest the same. u guys r so lucky u know each other and have someone to work with.

if the person is american then use, big house number, not becaus etheres alot of houses on a stree, just because some streets start at high house numbers