Mikaville planning

1kiwiabroad

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my hair is long, but wavy (don't know if that's the word) but the ends r pretty curly and u see how the front of his hair has like actual curls, the ends of mine are like that. but when i comb my hair it straightens out but by the end of the day it's a curly mess.....so now thanks to mika i love it!!!!

yeah - my hair's definately curly ( very much so) but i want cute ringlets where they can be seen, instead of at the back...grrr...

yeah - my hair's definately curly ( very much so) but i want cute ringlets where they can be seen, instead of at the back...grrr...

ohhh hehe the closest thing i have is like my baby hair in the front curls and sticks up when i have my hair in a pony and the short hair on my hairline to the back is a bit long and curls too so when my hair is in a pony u see those but it's not cute lol i think i look funny...4 it to work i think ur hair has to be his length and well...just like his!

ooooooooooooooo. will appreciate it very much though.

pfff i can't find it :( and the search function comes up with NOTHING if i type in "dog", how's that possible? with all the pet threads here...

lol...on yahoo's homepage there r two ppl with lollipops...although it's on a totally diff topic but what a coinkidink!!!! or maybe secretely everyone's a mika mainiac?!? :roftl:

wow sounds like a great idea! i used to want to make up my own village when i was younger :naughty: and now everyone can work on it together thats cool :thumb_yello: can't wait to see how drawings and rest of ideas turn out!

damn, if i cut it his length iwould look even more like a boy!

LOL. omm, this thread was started 2day and look how far it has reached!!! *joins 1kiwiabroad in smiling proudly*

Since we've got residential area names cooking over in the MikaVille Residents thread, what would our industrial area names be that we'd actually put things like EmBrace Yourself or MikaDiva on?

And, as was just mentioned in the other MikaVille thread, there should be an airport. LICM Airport was one name given, my opinion is Mika International, supporting Cartoon Motion Airlines... But I'm happy with any name or idea about it people want to come up with.

who's gonna be the one giving the drawn plan to the man himself? :naughty: i bet he''ll love it.. maybe make some sort of mini sculpture of it too, create all these colourful people and stuff..

Since we've got residential area names cooking over in the MikaVille Residents thread, what would our industrial area names be that we'd actually put things like EmBrace Yourself or MikaDiva on?

And, as was just mentioned in the other MikaVille thread, there should be an airport. LICM Airport was one name given, my opinion is Mika International, supporting Cartoon Motion Airlines... But I'm happy with any name or idea about it people want to come up with.

Mila International sounds great! :biggrin2:

who's gonna be the one giving the drawn plan to the man himself? :naughty: i bet he''ll love it.. maybe make some sort of mini sculpture of it too, create all these colourful people and stuff..

well, i would love too, and i'm sure 1kiwiabroad would also love to (come on now let's be fair...it's our fault we're gone all mikaville mad hehe) but i'm all the way in trinidad and i don't think i'll ever meet him :( MIKA if you're lurking *hint*hint...and come when it's carnival i bet u'll love love it!!! i'm gonna get started (will consult kiwi bout it) but every one can post. i can't draw at all!!! we'll use the ideas from theones i have as my compilation..it's on pg 6..as we go along i add to it, usuing everyone's ideas, so it's easy to keep track, so that is a guide. but first, i don't know if kiwi can do it, but we have to get someone to give it to him...if we actually go through with it! It is a very good idea but i don't think it mite happen. besides he reads the forums and hopefully if he reads this he will see the drawings... i dunno!!