Mikaville planning

1kiwiabroad

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

great sorry i can't be online during the day - magic kitten91 and i ( and probrably countless others ) are at stalag 14 ( ie the tomb they cxall school) for most of the day, burt i come online in twh evening, so please keep the ideas ( and pictures ) comeing, but be patient if i cannot reply straight away! we want mikaville to keep growning, so tell your friends we're at #61 residents at teh moment! amazing!

man, it's so quiet to night. ALL WEEKEND, i could barely write you in before you whrer back, and now im just talking to myself... hey, maybe we should hold mikaville events... you know, like ( don't laugh) youth club - but more mika related. we could all meet at a certain time during the week in the residents thread and like plan events for up comeing gigs, like they did on the tartan trousers thread.

Time to update the fantabulous, opulent list of loveliMikatasticness in this thread, too, so both the residents and planning threads are all on the same wavelength. I'm going to ask here, too, to refrain from adding new street names unless it's something that would completely break your heart not to have. Please forgive me if that sounds a little rude or demanding.

Street names discussed in both the Planning and Residential threads:

Love Love Lane

Lollipop Lane

Big Girl Lane

Chew-Chew Avenue

Grace Kelly Avenue

Happy Endings Circle

Billy Brown Boulevard

Kerchinga Close (Street?)

Identity Mad Way

I Don't Care Estates

Sunset Avenue

Sunny Day Avenue- dedicated to the shops.

Chocolate Flow Avenue

Treat Lane

Little Bit of Heaven Square

Braces Lane

Holy Johnny Road

Interpretation Avenue

Curly Hair Boulevard

Recreational sites:

Museo: The museum of Mika art, with live entertainment from none other than Mika himself.

Pool Party: The Amusement Park Extravaganza, with flumes, pools, waterslides, and bumperboats galore. Everything is Mika-themed, with people in costumes and games.

Royal Sympathy Arena: A venue for Mika and Mika fan-approved bands that come to town.

MikaSquare Gardens: A big garden area (with trees and flowers and animals) with a big screen tv in the middle and speakers, where it would only be on Channel love mika. It would also double as an outside cinema.

Loverboy Lake: It flows from the Emerald Forest, all the way to the village and is one of the most romantic places in all Mikaville.

Violet Sky Park: A playground with monkey bars, swingsets, slides, and sandboxes.

Government/learning sites:

Mika School: Where all basic degrees to prepare yourself to live in the wonderful Mikaville are earned.

Mika's College of Music: Taught by the man himself.

Other World Hall: Townhall.

Hubbly-Bubbly: The hospital.

Intoxicated: The Dump.

Religious sites:

First Church of Saint Holy Johnny: Daily preaching and confessional booth.

Businesses

Fashion and general shopping:

EmBrace Yourself: Professional suspender/braces tailors.

Tailor Me: Makes wonderful skinny pants and other stylish clothes.

Mika Mini-Mall: For everything mika. one stop mall for everything from tight red pants to white converse to custom made boxers to accessories to tamas!

Watch Me: The watch and clock shop that welcomes all residents.

Big Curls (You Are Beautiful): Salon.

MikaDiva: CDs, posters, recording studio and so much more!

Toys R' Mika: Speaks for itself. Has an awesome selection of tamagochi's.

Hug-a-Bear: Mikaville's very own cuddly-wuddly bear shop.

Why Not?: Bookstore!

MikaArt For Fun: Stationary and art supplies for all painters, cartoonists, authors, and so and so forth.

Food service and entertainment:

Club Relax: Home of the famous Butterfly Bar Girls and all-night disco!

Pointlessly Delicious: A sumptuous restaurant, serving only the most divine food.

Dangerous Obsession: French fries, curly fries, onion rings, steak fries, potato chips- it goes on! All available with a side of mayo.

Java: The internet cafe.

TEAse me: The delectable little tea shop.

Chocoloco: The fantabulous, incomparable, beauteous, most chocolatey chocolate factory in the history of chocolate making.

Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory: The very thing that makes Chocolate Flow Avenue possible.

Délices du Liban: lollipops, candies, bakery, and marshmallows.

Pick Me: Grocery store. Always has fresh fruit.

Travel:

Mika International Airport (supports Cartoon Motion Airlines)

As usual, if I'm missing something that should be here, feel absolutely free to let me know.

Time to update the fantabulous, opulent list of loveliMikatasticness in this thread, too, so both the residents and planning threads are all on the same wavelength. I'm going to ask here, too, to refrain from adding new street names unless it's something that would completely break your heart not to have. Please forgive me if that sounds a little rude or demanding.

Love Love Lane

Lollipop Lane

Big Girl Lane

Chew-Chew Avenue

Grace Kelly Avenue

Happy Endings Circle

Billy Brown Boulevard

Identity Mad Way

I Don't Care Estates

Sunset Avenue

Chocolate Flow Avenue

Treat Lane

Braces Lane

Holy Johnny Road

Interpretation Avenue

Curly Hair Boulevard

Recreational sites:

Museo: The museum of Mika art, with live entertainment from none other than Mika himself.

Pool Party: The Amusement Park Extravaganza, with flumes, pools, waterslides, and bumperboats galore. Everything is Mika-themed, with people in costumes and games.

Royal Sympathy Arena: A venue for Mika and Mika fan-approved bands that come to town.

MikaSquare Gardens: A big garden area (with trees and flowers and animals) with a big screen tv in the middle and speakers, where it would only be on Channel love mika. It would also double as an outside cinema.

Loverboy Lake: It flows from the Emerald Forest, all the way to the village and is one of the most romantic places in all Mikaville.

Violet Sky Park: A playground with monkey bars, swingsets, slides, and sandboxes.

Mika School: Where all basic degrees to prepare yourself to live in the wonderful Mikaville are earned.

Religious sites:

Businesses

Mika Mini-Mall: For everything mika. one stop mall for everything from tight red pants to white converse to custom made boxers to accessories to tamas!

MikaArt For Fun: Stationary and art supplies for all painters, cartoonists, authors, and so and so forth.

Pointlessly Delicious: A sumptuous restaurant, serving only the most divine food.

Dangerous Obsession: French fries, curly fries, onion rings, steak fries, potato chips- it goes on! All available with a side of mayo.

Chocoloco: The fantabulous, incomparable, beauteous, most chocolatey chocolate factory in the history of chocolate making.

Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory: The very thing that makes Chocolate Flow Avenue possible.

Travel:

As usual, if I'm missing something that should be here, feel absolutely free to let me know.

omg i love the airport hahaha

yeah, i agree with liz - lets work with the names we've already got, and that way, more people get neighbours! btw, gracekelley76? how on earth did you go to 131 posts in 4 days?? ( at the most!)

Easy...I just found things to post to :cool:

Love Love Lane

Lollipop Lane

Big Girl Lane

Chew-Chew Avenue

Grace Kelly Avenue

Happy Endings Circle

Billy Brown Boulevard

Identity Mad Way

I Don't Care Estates

Sunset Avenue

Chocolate Flow Avenue

Treat Lane

Braces Lane

Holy Johnny Road

Interpretation Avenue

Curly Hair Boulevard

Recreational sites:

Religious sites:

Businesses

Travel:

Thanks a million again..and thanks for letting them know about the streets...i almost complete my blueprint...just have 2 add in the new stuff and then do it a bit bigger and better so u guys can actually recognise the stuff lol! mind u it's in black ink and buildings r rectangles lol but it's just for location purposes only..after we'll mikarize it.

i now reach home from uni, so i gotta go eat and stuff, but i just had to come check out what's happening. so liz, wat time is it by u? and if u don't mind can u stay on a bit? i'll try to make it back ASAP k.

Love Love Lane

Lollipop Lane

Big Girl Lane

Chew-Chew Avenue

Grace Kelly Avenue

Happy Endings Circle

Billy Brown Boulevard

Identity Mad Way

I Don't Care Estates

Sunset Avenue

Chocolate Flow Avenue

Treat Lane

Braces Lane

Holy Johnny Road

Interpretation Avenue

Curly Hair Boulevard

Recreational sites:

Religious sites:

Businesses

Travel:

Thanks a million again..and thanks for letting them know about the streets...i almost complete my blueprint...just have 2 add in the new stuff and then do it a bit bigger and better so u guys can actually recognise the stuff lol! mind u it's in black ink and buildings r rectangles lol but it's just for location purposes only..after we'll mikarize it.

i now reach home from uni, so i gotta go eat and stuff, but i just had to come check out what's happening. so liz, wat time is it by u? and if u don't mind can u stay on a bit? i'll try to make it back ASAP k.

i intend to spend tomorow ( well - today....god i should really sleep ...) planning it out with magickitten91 and ringtailed sheepdog ( who are 2 of my best friends,a dn both insane and mika mad) . ringtailed sheepdog is amazing at art...grrr.....and i'm going to force her ( in a good and loving way) to draw mika in his braces. she has her own vair cool style that would really compliment mika even more, and i'm dying to post my own ideas....just cant get up ad draw now - it's half one in teh moring here!!!

yeah holy jhonny, will you be our resident vicar in the local temple, for all those who are not die hard Mikaism followers? we would be honoured to have you! please just tell me the adress you would like the temple to be at ( and please choose an existing road for kavi's sake and liz's!) AND i'll add you!