Big Girl Lane

Chew-Chew Avenue

Grace Kelly Avenue

Happy Endings Circle

Billy Brown Boulevard

Identity Mad Way

I Don't Care Estates

Mikaville recreational sites:

Loverboy Lake (It runs right from the Emerald Forest all the way to Mikaville!)

Violet Sky Park

Industrial area names thus far:

Sunny Day Avenue- dedicated to the clothing shops. I assume Tailor Me and EmBrace Yourself are on there.

Titled Businesses:

EmBrace Yourself: Professional suspender/braces tailors

Club Relax: Home of the famous Butterfly Bar Girls.

Toys R' Mika: Speaks for itself. Has an awesome selection of tamagochi's.

Java: The internet cafe.

MikaDiva: CDs, posters, recording studio and so much more!

Big Curls (You Are Beautiful): Salon

Mika International (With daily flights to Mexico)

I'm sure I'm missing some shops there... Correct me if you see a mistake.

Places that still need names:

The lollipop/chocolate/marshmellow bakery shop(s)

The bookstore (it probably sells a lot of Mikationaries and Jane Austen books)

The museum

A concert venue (I was wondering maybe, the Royal Sympathy Arena?)

Some kind of grocery store or market

And whatever else you can think of! I'm starting to see why Mika might've had so much fun inventing his world.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL we have to take it one step at a time...we first have to figure out all the shops etc in mikaville....then i'll have to organize the list and then we have to start drawing....also it would be cool to actually put our id on our houses, so we know where everyone will "live" etc...wow that's a lot of work hahaha. anyway. lemme talk to 1kiwiabroad.

Residential names, discussed some in both here and the Residents thread:

Love Love Lane

Lollipop Lane

Big Girl Lane

Chew-Chew Avenue

Grace Kelly Avenue

Happy Endings Circle

Billy Brown Boulevard

Identity Mad Way

Violet Sky Park

Industrial area names:

Sunny Day Avenue- dedicated to the clothing shops. I assume Tailor Me and EmBrace Yourself are on there.

Titled Businesses:

The museum

And whatever else you can think of! I'm starting to see why Mika might've had so much fun inventing his world.

I love the names you have given to the places!! big curls is so cute!! i'm lmao while reading this!

I think it's a great idea to show it to him. I'm quite positive it can actually happen! and I'm sure he'll love it!!

yeah his will definately be the biggest and brightest...but how can we all be at the same distance...:shocked: that just gave me an idea we could build one big house (on lots of acres) for all of us to live in and the rest of the community would be other stuff!!! hmmm i dunno...

hm that could work, i was thinking it could be like a big circle Around mikas house and encircled in that circle would be the shops

Residential names, discussed some in both here and the Residents thread:

Love Love Lane

Lollipop Lane

Big Girl Lane

Chew-Chew Avenue

Grace Kelly Avenue

Happy Endings Circle

Billy Brown Boulevard

Identity Mad Way

Violet Sky Park

Industrial area names:

Titled Businesses:

The museum

thanks for helping organise :thumb_yello: yeah it is fun, esp in the world we live in it is great to do this!! u 4got:

MIKASQUARE GARDENS - A big garden area (with trees and flowere and animals) with a big screen tv in the middle and speakers, where it would only be on Channel love mika. it would also double as an outside cinema.

Mika's school of song - music school taught by the one and ony MIKA!!!

Museo- museum of fan art....which will have exclusive special live entertainment by...MIKA!!!

POOLPARTY-an amusement park with fun rides and games and ppl in costumes and in the centre will be a huge pool with water slides...MIKA themed of course.

Mika school-school where we'll earn our Mika degree...no seriously it would be a good school, where we can all get degrees to work in mikaville!!!!

Chocoloco - chocolate factory esp for nicole

Watchme - watch shop with mika like or any other watches and the hands would always be on happy hour or something like that!!

Mika mini mall- for everything mika. one stop mall for everything from tight red pants to white converse to custom made boxers (hehe) to accessories to tamas!! yes in addition to SUNNYDAY AVENUE!!

Pointlessly delicious - restaurant.

Pick me - grocery. (lol i just found this name cute 4 a grocery haha)

ok new ones (from u):

Royal Sympathy Arena- main concert venue.

Homemade - The lollipop/chocolate/marshmellow bakery shop.

Why not? - bookstore.

ok remember it's only one village, so we don't want to have too many things...just the basics and stuff. *sigh i wish we could turn this into reality* *sigh again, but if it does turn into reality (yeah right) i wouldn't be able to make it :(. it would be cool though if we do a lil life size portrait and invite mika...HA as if that'll ever happen...anyway thanks for all the help...keep you idead flowing...but remember small village...

Should we just move this all to SECOND LIFE and set it up for real?? And we can have the real Mika appearing and getting mobbed....

wouldn't that be nice!!!!!! *sigh* too bad everyone lives in diff and far places. it would be nice to make this a reality huh..but no no no mobbing of our guy...this is a haven for him to come to relax and be with family :biggrin2:

I added the other stuff to my list... And if you and Kiwia want, Kavi, I'd be happy to continue to keep everything together and organized. I think we've got most of our basic shops and everything now and what we're mainly missing are street names for the industry to put on the theoretical map.

We also need a name for town hall. Any ideas?

It's really quite amazing, isn't it? In just a day or two, we can create an entire universe of existence all on our own, painted full of brilliant colors and joy. It sometimes really makes me think that, if enough people use their imagination and passion to really try, we can get the world we live in now to be a much more radiant place. It'd be nice.

Has the government of Mikaville been discussed yet?

Are we going to live in a democracy, ruled by popular vote by the MFCers, or under a dictatorship with Mika at the head? I wouldn't mind either... :wub2:

government...MIKA . lol that's all. MIKA is the boss of this village :biggrin2:

I added the other stuff to my list... And if you and Kiwia want, Kavi, I'd be happy to continue to keep everything together and organized. I think we've got most of our basic shops and everything now and what we're mainly missing are street names for the industry to put on the theoretical map.

We also need a name for town hall. Any ideas?

It's really quite amazing, isn't it? In just a day or two, we can create an entire universe of existence all on our own, painted full of brilliant colors and joy. It sometimes really makes me think that, if enough people use their imagination and passion to really try, we can get the world we live in now to be a much more radiant place. It'd be nice.

yes...we only started it today and look...we already practically finish!!! thanks, i think i speak for both of us when i say that your help is GREATLY appreciated. to tell u the truth i think we should just keep the names u propose for the streets. i love them. i'll see if i come up with ne others though. btw would u have access to a mika concert or nething? in case we really decide to compile stuff to give him?

yes...we only started it today and look...we already practically finish!!! thanks, i think i speak for both of us when i say that your help is GREATLY appreciated. to tell u the truth i think we should just keep the names u propose for the streets. i love them. i'll see if i come up with ne others though. btw would u have access to a mika concert or nething? in case we really decide to compile stuff to give him?

God, I wish. The closest one for me would be in Miami on what, the seventeenth was it? And I know I can't go to that one- it breaks my heart, because that's his only visit to Florida that I've seen dated on his tour and I was hoping I could go since my birthday is soon after... I would love to get that to him, but it's not possible.

If you want to just use the street names we've got already, then do you want me to eliminate the industrial names part from my list and add Sunny Day to the other one? Or just keep everything the way it is?

As do I!

Sorry, I have to make my message longer. So I'm saying nothing. Blah blah blah. Okay, I think I'm good. :naughty:

the residents list? that would be 1kiwiabroad.

God, I wish. The closest one for me would be in Miami on what, the seventeenth was it? And I know I can't go to that one- it breaks my heart, because that's his only visit to Florida that I've seen dated on his tour and I was hoping I could go since my birthday is soon after... I would love to get that to him, but it's not possible.

If you want to just use the street names we've got already, then do you want me to eliminate the industrial names part from my list and add Sunny Day to the other one? Or just keep everything the way it is?

hm i posted u a reply, but not seein this hm. ok no no keep everything as is for now. :thumb_yello:

maybe ill pm them

no, u could if u want but just click on her and click threads started by her and u'll see it. write in ur reason there, then she'll add u. but u could still pm her :thumb_yello: