1kiwiabroad

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Liz That's genious !! :thumb_yello:

Thank you, but these aren't my ideas alone. I've only named a couple of the things personally, the rest I've been collecting from the ideas submitted in both Mikaville threads and keeping them sorted for the planners' convienence.

hello peeps..hehe i had to steal a chance to catch up with what's going on :biggrin2: (i'm stealing a quick chance hehe *looks around*), loving the ideas...LOL i started a sketch...nothing fancy, it's just for location purposes and how everything's gonna be set up, but i see now we have more names, so gonna do it over. o my i'll see when i finish if i'll post it up, but remember it's only a sketch, no fancy artwork (buildings r rectangles lol) it's just to get the general layout. so like once we have a blueprint, we can go ahead from there and design and colour.

keep posting your ideas though...and blueprints :biggrin2: just let us know when u put it in the pics k. ummmm so i'll see if i can get time to start it over. btw i'm using liz's latest post...thank you again for helping us...i want to use like everyone's ideas, so i can always adjust mine to try and please everyone...so don't worry all ur ideas will be looked at and tried to be putin!!! i'll keep posting up the updated blueprints until all of us (or majority of us) are pleased. BUT REMEMBER SEND IN YOURS AS WELL!!!

well kiwi (if i do call u that) i see that u extended it to 5 ppl in love love lane...so i think so far, MIKA, #1- kiwi, #2 -me, #3-liz and #4- (oh mika i can't remember her name sry...but remember i promissed u that u'll live close...u were the one to ask if u could live in my closet lol..u know who u r). So lemme know if that's ok.

*sigh oh no....this residents thing is a bit hard :(.....i now read the other forum i'm seeing new street names!) ok i'm just gonna go with liz's updated one though sry peeps....but when u all send urs it'll be much easier to try and figure out (hopefully!!!) :biggrin2:

argh gotta go!!!!! byes!!

I know I posted this a couple pages back, but having added things and wanting to keep them straight, I give you the updated Mikaville Planning List.

Street names discussed in both the Planning and Residential threads:

Love Love Lane

Lollipop Lane

Big Girl Lane

Chew-Chew Avenue

Grace Kelly Avenue

Happy Endings Circle

Billy Brown Boulevard

Identity Mad Way

I Don't Care Estates

Sunny Day Avenue- dedicated to the shops.

Recreational sites:

Museo: The museum of Mika art, with live entertainment from none other than Mika himself.

Pool Party: The Amusement Park Extravaganza, with flumes, pools, waterslides, and bumperboats galore. Everything is Mika-themed, with people in costumes and games aplenty.

Royal Sympathy Arena: A venue for Mika and Mika fan-approved bands that come to town.

MikaSquare Gardens: A big garden area (with trees and flowers and animals) with a big screen tv in the middle and speakers, where it would only be on Channel love mika. It would also double as an outside cinema.

Loverboy Lake: It flows from the Emerald Forest, all the way to the village and is one of the most romantic places in all Mikaville.

Violet Sky Park: A park/playground with monkey bars, swingsets, slides, and sandboxes.

Government/learning sites:

Mika School: Where all basic degrees to prepare yourself to live in the wonderful Mikaville are earned.

Mika's School (College?) of Music: Taught by the man himself.

Other World Hall: Town hall.

Businesses

Fashion and general shopping:

EmBrace Yourself: Professional suspender/braces tailors

Tailor Me: Makes wonderful skinny pants and other stylish clothes.

Mika Mini-Mall: For everything mika. one stop mall for everything from tight red pants to white converse to custom made boxers to accessories to tamas!

Watch Me: The watch and clock shop that welcomes all residents.

Big Curls (You Are Beautiful): Salon.

MikaDiva: CDs, posters, recording studio and so much more!

Toys R' Mika: Speaks for itself. Has an awesome selection of tamagochi's.

Why Not?: Bookstore!

Food service and entertainment:

Club Relax: Home of the famous Butterfly Bar Girls.

Pointlessly Delicious (I love this name): A sumptuous restaurant, serving only the most divine food.

Java: The internet cafe.

Chocoloco: The fantabulous, incomparable, beauteous, most chocolatey chocolate factory in the history of chocolate making.

Homemade Sugar Pie: A regular lollipop, candies, bakery, and marshmellow jamboree!

Pick Me: Grocery store. Always has fresh fruit.

Travel:

Mika International Airport (supports Cartoon Motion Airlines)

The general opinion seems to be that Mika lives in a brightly colored castle on #1 Love Love Lane, and it should be around the center or overlooking the town. Guess that's all up to Kiwi and Kavi, or Mika himself, though.

OOH, I want to own the arty shop with stuff like feathers, paint, those ready moulded Masque thingys and books with all sorts of pictures to give all the aspiring artists inspiration and it's in Sunny Day avenue and it's called Dawack

hey all. so finally got home....my parents saw me drawing while we were out hehehe, so i told my dad like everything (didn't tell mom...she's like the paranoid one when it comes to the net etc..and i don't want her to stop me from this project!) so my dad actually reminded me of a few important stuff!!!! we 4got a hospital, a CHURCH (how could we!) and a garbage dump (hmmm lol) so here goes:

hubbly bubbly - hospital. (lol i was thinking since it's such a sickly place haha that we should give it a happy-go-lucky name)

His Royal Curlyness - church 4 worship of His Royal Mikaness.

lol need a name 4 the dump...

Your dad sounds pretty neat, for one thing.

But what about the First Church of Saint Holy Johnny? Hubbly-Bubbly for the hospital, I have no qualms with. And I'll have to think about the dump...

But what about the First Church of Saint Holy Johnny? Hubbly-Bubbly for the hospital, I have no qualms with. And I'll have to think about the dump...

OH YEAH...LOVE THE NAME. i'm a bit tired and can't really think...:biggrin2: ...yes the dump...LOL how about Pooh?!?! no pun intended...or did i intend it :shocked::biggrin2:

:biggrin2: i'm daddy's little girl :) nah he's cool!

OH YEAH...LOVE THE NAME. i'm a bit tired and can't really think...:biggrin2: ...yes the dump...LOL how about Pooh?!?! no pun intended...or did i intend it :shocked::biggrin2:

:biggrin2::naughty: or the tower of pooh LOL!!!! "it takes u to spiritual heights!" - mika

:biggrin2::naughty: or the tower of pooh LOL!!!! "it takes u to spiritual heights!"

... Somehow, I find that more than a little disturbing in that context- not necessarily in a bad way, though.

... Somehow, I find that more than a little disturbing in that context- not necessarily in a bad way, though.

haha yeah..i don't know...it's a tough one...hmmm lol i hav no idea!

OOH, I want to own the arty shop with stuff like feathers, paint, those ready moulded Masque thingys and books with all sorts of pictures to give all the aspiring artists inspiration and it's in Sunny Day avenue and it's called Dawack

Oi! You forgot MY shop! "Hug-A-Bear"