Mikaville planning

1kiwiabroad

no, u could if u want but just click on her and click threads started by her and u'll see it. write in ur reason there, then she'll add u. but u could still pm her :thumb_yello:

i asked to be added before but she wanst on, and i fell like by the time she returns my post will be lost among many others so ill just pm her

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no, u could if u want but just click on her and click threads started by her and u'll see it. write in ur reason there, then she'll add u. but u could still pm her :thumb_yello:

:) i sound like her official rep or something. *sigh i would have withdrawal symptoms tomr cause i don't know when i can come on. *sigh...i regret taking summer classes in school now!!! hehe see how much has happened kiwi :biggrin2: *smiles like proud parent!!!!

i asked to be added before but she wanst on, and i fell like by the time she returns my post will be lost among many others so ill just pm her

:thumb_yello: better be safe than sorry then!

wouldn't that be nice!!!!!! *sigh* too bad everyone lives in diff and far places. it would be nice to make this a reality huh..but no no no mobbing of our guy...this is a haven for him to come to relax and be with family :biggrin2:

That's the whole point of Second Life...everyone who lives everywhere can amek an avatar like a real person, and interact with everyone in real time in their own village...you can buy real estate and everything!(although it is a bit expensive if you are young and if you need parents permission still)

Not that I have ever done it nor would I have time for it, but you can see more here http://secondlife.com/

That's the whole point of Second Life...everyone who lives everywhere can amek an avatar like a real person, and interact with everyone in real time in their own village...you can buy real estate and everything!(although it is a bit expensive if you are young and if you need parents permission still)

Not that I have ever done it nor would I have time for it, but you can see more here http://secondlife.com/

oh wow that's so cool. i have to put up with a lot right now with my parents and mika and friends and mika!! it would be fun though!! can't wait to be free and independent!!! lol my parents and friends so don't know bout this and that i sent him a b-day card and audio b-day message and making a vid lol!! SHHHHH!!!!

There should be Internet Cafes with free internet access on every street, so we can get our MFC fix where ever we are :biggrin2:

NO, BETTER: We can have little portable devices kind of like mini comuters except they have everything Mika and MFC on them, including live stuff, regularly updated news and a map of Mikaville showing where you are so you don't get lost (that is not to say that I'm not already lost in the idea itself!!! :P)

great ideas guys! keep em coming!...i might start a realestate in makiville thread where people can bib for houses! but we can pay in like....posts!!! you have to pay off by posting loads - because that way mika gets to see how much we want to live in mikaville...*hint hint* ....and maybe will make our dreams come true!

yeah yeah!!! we have to make our mikaville! and that second life thing sounds good! is it completely free?

What does everyone think of this idea?:biggrin2:

In Mikaville there is Chocolate Flow Avenue. Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory is on the plot number 23, which is on the very end of the avenue. I'm working there with Oompa Loompas, and I live next door in a house made of candy on the plot number 22.

Everyone is free to move that avenue, but you must keep in mind that you may have to leave your homes from time to time. :shocked: I explain: There may be some chocolate leaks in the Chocolate Factory sometimes, if Oompa Loompas are not concentrating on their work. They have their regular singing breaks in order to maintain their health, and they sing their own songs and also Mika's Love Today a lot. Therefore there may happen leaks that grow into flows. That's why you can't sleep tight on that street. :naughty:

I know I posted this a couple pages back, but having added things and wanting to keep them straight, I give you the updated Mikaville Planning List.

Street names discussed in both the Planning and Residential threads:

Love Love Lane

Lollipop Lane

Big Girl Lane

Chew-Chew Avenue

Grace Kelly Avenue

Happy Endings Circle

Billy Brown Boulevard

Identity Mad Way

I Don't Care Estates

Sunny Day Avenue- dedicated to the shops.

Recreational sites:

Museo: The museum of Mika art, with live entertainment from none other than Mika himself.

Pool Party: The Amusement Park Extravaganza, with flumes, pools, waterslides, and bumperboats galore. Everything is Mika-themed, with people in costumes and games aplenty.

Royal Sympathy Arena: A venue for Mika and Mika fan-approved bands that come to town.

MikaSquare Gardens: A big garden area (with trees and flowers and animals) with a big screen tv in the middle and speakers, where it would only be on Channel love mika. It would also double as an outside cinema.

Loverboy Lake: It flows from the Emerald Forest, all the way to the village and is one of the most romantic places in all Mikaville.

Violet Sky Park: A park/playground with monkey bars, swingsets, slides, and sandboxes.

Government/learning sites:

Mika School: Where all basic degrees to prepare yourself to live in the wonderful Mikaville are earned.

Mika's School (College?) of Music: Taught by the man himself.

Other World Hall: Town hall.

Businesses

Fashion and general shopping:

EmBrace Yourself: Professional suspender/braces tailors

Tailor Me: Makes wonderful skinny pants and other stylish clothes.

Mika Mini-Mall: For everything mika. one stop mall for everything from tight red pants to white converse to custom made boxers to accessories to tamas!

Watch Me: The watch and clock shop that welcomes all residents.

Big Curls (You Are Beautiful): Salon.

MikaDiva: CDs, posters, recording studio and so much more!

Toys R' Mika: Speaks for itself. Has an awesome selection of tamagochi's.

Why Not?: Bookstore!

Food service and entertainment:

Club Relax: Home of the famous Butterfly Bar Girls.

Pointlessly Delicious (I love this name): A sumptuous restaurant, serving only the most divine food.

Java: The internet cafe.

Chocoloco: The fantabulous, incomparable, beauteous, most chocolatey chocolate factory in the history of chocolate making.

Homemade Sugar Pie: A regular lollipop, candies, bakery, and marshmellow jamboree!

Pick Me: Grocery store. Always has fresh fruit.

Travel:

Mika International Airport (supports Cartoon Motion Airlines)

The general opinion seems to be that Mika lives in a brightly colored castle on #1 Love Love Lane, and it should be around the center or overlooking the town. Guess that's all up to Kiwi and Kavi, or Mika himself, though.

Sounds good, but where's Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory? Mika likes Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie (at least the older one), doesn't he? :)

Please, tell me there can be Chocolate Flow Avenue in Mikaville. I have plans for it! :D

of course!! someone needs to draw out a plan and [ost it on the pictures thread! we mjust advertsie to get more resident! ( by the way sorry to anyone i've missed out - please just post again and i'll put you in... remember your reason for moving to mikaville or you may not be accepted!)