New Song Titles: Second Album?

JackViolet

So in another thread, some people noticed that in the Milan interview footage, there was a song playing in the background that wasn't any one we'd heard before and wasn't a cover, and some people speculated it may be for a new album.

I was looking stuff up at BMI.com and stumbled across a whole bunch of song titles attributed to Mika that I also have never seen before, and that I'm guessing might also go on the next album. So this is exciting! I guess he has most of it written. (Or... maybe not. Though I did hear he has half done!)

The song titles are:

1. ANOTHER LULLABY

2. COLD HEART

3. GAVE IT ALL AWAY

4. LOOK DON'T TOUCH

5. PRAY FOR YOU

6. RAIN ON ME

7. TROUBLE IS

8. UGLY BOY

9. WHAT I WANT TO HEAR

and I think YOU MADE ME might go on there as well.

I also think that these are not necessarily final titles, but working ones, so maybe we've heard some of these songs before, but maybe not.

I really want to hear "Ugly Boy," that sounds like an interesting song! Anyway, thoughts?

--Jack

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are all songs he wrote for his demo years ago. Ugly Boy for example was one of those leaked demo tracks (naughty naughty) except it got missnamed as "Loverboy". The rest are songs not used and recorded with Life In Cartoon Motion.

Awww, well that's disappointing! Thanks a lot!

And we could have had a little whirlpool of crazy activity here.

I'm still hoping at least some of these show up with the second album, because I want polished versions of them! And I do love "Loverboy," so I guess that's not so bad. :-)

--Jack

P.S. Yes, it's the right Mika for sure. But I guess we have most of these anyway...

ive never heard of them, an di have all the leaked ones

yeah same here.

"stumbled across a whole bunch of song titles attributed to Mika that I also have never seen before"

yeah I reckon you've seen a different Mika's album.

yeah same here.

"stumbled across a whole bunch of song titles attributed to Mika that I also have never seen before"

yeah I reckon you've seen a different Mika's album.

yeah, cause all his demos were leaked or so it seems

Well, Deek already said that it was just songs that were recorded and unused. I have all the demos of course.

But you can see the song titles too, if you just go to BMI and look Mika up in the composer category. It lists these songs right along with all the ones from LICM.

--Jack

Well, Deek already said that it was just songs that were recorded and unused. I have all the demos of course.

But you can see the song titles too, if you just go to BMI and look Mika up in the composer category. It lists these songs right along with all the ones from LICM.

--Jack

hm that is odd, maybe its just a different mika, who knows, but if they are his sings, i wanna hear them lol

is that what your wearing to his concert?

Goodness no, there aren't even any trousers on that outfit! That is just what I have lying around the house!

Kind of like this!

blue1.jpg

And I am definitely not wearing that either!

--Jack

these are probably not for the next album causehe hasnt finished his tour yet mika aint gonna record a new album right now it would be too much work!!!! he already looks tired with ONE album, the second isnt getting out before a few months i think