New Song Titles: Second Album?

JackViolet

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what ever happened with "how much do you love me"

do we still think it will be on the 2nd album, like he said at every show?

I don't know... I have a feeling it's not... but I love that song so much. I really hope it makes it, even if it's just a bonus track somewhere.

I don't know... I have a feeling it's not... but I love that song so much. I really hope it makes it, even if it's just a bonus track somewhere.

i'm hoping it is too. but it would be strange for him to announce it as the first song of his 2nd album at every show for many months for it not to be. :blink:

I think it's a shame if he doesn't use it. It's a great song. but maybe he wants some songs that he just plays live. Holy Johnny might only be live as well, but I like Holy Johnny, especially the way he performed it at the PDP gig.

If it's not, I will cry. For days. When I'm not at school, but I will cry if it's not there nonetheless.

Me too. I will never forgive Mika, NEVER!!!! :naughty:

I think it's a shame if he doesn't use it. It's a great song. but maybe he wants some songs that he just plays live. Holy Johnny might only be live as well, but I like Holy Johnny, especially the way he performed it at the PDP gig.

I love both songs and would love both on the album. I thought HMDYLM at least was a cert for the album...but now I am a bit worried :sad:

Oops. Just looked it up. It was called Loverboy, but it has the words "ugly" and "boy" in it. I have a bad memory. :naughty:

Don't think that's a cover though, just a rip-off :roftl:

as far i as know aren't these the titles for the 2nd album ???

We Are Golden

I See You

Touches You

Rain :wub2:

Toy Boy

Blame It On the Girls

Good Gone Girl :wub2:

Blue Eyes (dunno about this one mybe this one is just on the EP ???)

i think we should create a thread that covers all the new that have been confirmed that they'll be on the 2nd album !!!

There's also one called Dr. John, why won't anyone believe it :roftl:

"y la deliciosa "Pick up of the Floor" , una original grabación en la que Mika emplea el estilo musical de películas clásicas de Disney."

According to the new spanish article, another Disney song....

"Pick up of the Floor" ....

So...

Pick up of the Floor

We Are Golden

I See You

Touches You

Rain

Toy Boy

Blame It On the Girls

Good Gone Girl

PS - Is it me or he drops a song title in each country he visits????

Wonder if "Touches you" is based on "Touch ma curl"????? lol

Edited by willywonka

Pick up of the Floor

We Are Golden

I See You

Touches You

Rain

Toy Boy

Blame It On the Girls

Good Gone Girl

DR.JOHN (According to Kata lol)

Look I didn't just pull it out of my arse, it's mentioned in a danish article :lmfao:http://gaffa.dk/nyhed/32507

Didn't make a thread, cause the rest is the same bla bla as we've seen 200 times before :blink:

Look I didn't just pull it out of my arse, it's mentioned in a danish article :lmfao:http://gaffa.dk/nyhed/32507

Didn't make a thread, cause the rest is the same bla bla as we've seen 200 times before :blink:

Kata, MFG!, you were telling the truth the whole time!!!:shocked::biggrin2:

Mika på vej med ep og album

Af Lars Löbner Jeppesen

Mandag d. 11-05-2009 kl. 11:01

1 kommentarer

"Songs For Sorrow" ude den 25. maj i begrænset oplag

Den 25. maj vender den engelsk-libanesiske popsensation Mika tilbage med den akustiske ep "Songs For Sorrow" der skal fylde ventetiden ud, til den regulære opfølger til "Life In Cartoon Motion" udkommer til efteråret.

GAFFA var inviteret til en eksklusiv lyttesession i Oslo forleden, hvor Mika spillede numre fra ep'en og det kommende album, der stadig er titelløst. Blandt sangtitlerne var "Good Gone Girl", "Rain", "I See You", "Touches You", og "Dr. John". Ved lyttesessionen fortalte Mika, at hvor debuten handlede om barndommen, kommer det kommende album, meget logisk, til at handle om puberteten.

Ep'en der udsendes 25. maj kommer til at indeholde de fire akustiske sange "Blue Eyes", "Lady Jane", "Lonely Alcoholic" og "Toy Boy". Den fysiske version af "Songs For Sorrow" er kun trykt i 10.000 eksemplarer og sælges kun via mikasounds.com og i Paul Smith- tøjbutikker. Ud over en cd består udgivelsen af en bog med illustrationer af blandt andet Peter Blake, Paul Smith, Es Devlin, Jim Woodring, Sophie Blackall, Jim Medway, Tao Nyeu, Richard Hogg, Huck Scarry, Walter Van Beirendonck og Mikas søster Yasmine Penniman, der under navnet DaWack ligeledes stod for den kulørte indpakning til "Life In Cartoon Motion", som har solgt over 5 millioner eksemplarer.

Could you translate t please????

På mikasounds.com

Edited by willywonka

Kata, MFG!, you were telling the truth the whole time!!!:shocked::biggrin2:

Mika på vej med ep og album

Af Lars Löbner Jeppesen

Mandag d. 11-05-2009 kl. 11:01

1 kommentarer

"Songs For Sorrow" ude den 25. maj i begrænset oplag

Den 25. maj vender den engelsk-libanesiske popsensation Mika tilbage med den akustiske ep "Songs For Sorrow" der skal fylde ventetiden ud, til den regulære opfølger til "Life In Cartoon Motion" udkommer til efteråret.

GAFFA var inviteret til en eksklusiv lyttesession i Oslo forleden, hvor Mika spillede numre fra ep'en og det kommende album, der stadig er titelløst. Blandt sangtitlerne var "Good Gone Girl", "Rain", "I See You", "Touches You", og "Dr. John". Ved lyttesessionen fortalte Mika, at hvor debuten handlede om barndommen, kommer det kommende album, meget logisk, til at handle om puberteten.

Ep'en der udsendes 25. maj kommer til at indeholde de fire akustiske sange "Blue Eyes", "Lady Jane", "Lonely Alcoholic" og "Toy Boy". Den fysiske version af "Songs For Sorrow" er kun trykt i 10.000 eksemplarer og sælges kun via mikasounds.com og i Paul Smith- tøjbutikker. Ud over en cd består udgivelsen af en bog med illustrationer af blandt andet Peter Blake, Paul Smith, Es Devlin, Jim Woodring, Sophie Blackall, Jim Medway, Tao Nyeu, Richard Hogg, Huck Scarry, Walter Van Beirendonck og Mikas søster Yasmine Penniman, der under navnet DaWack ligeledes stod for den kulørte indpakning til "Life In Cartoon Motion", som har solgt over 5 millioner eksemplarer.

Could you translate t please????

På mikasounds.com

But it's exactly the same as the other articles :aah: He'll release the EP Songs for Sorrow on the 25th of May and a new album in fall. The journalists were invited to an exclusive listening session in Oslo, and among the titles of the songs he played were "Good Gone Girl", "Rain", "I See You", "Touches You" and "Dr. John" :biggrin2:

bla bla bla the first album was about his childhood, so the next will bla bla bla, EP contains 4 tracks called bla bla bla and a book with art from bla bla bla :mf_rosetinted:

Pick up of the Floor

We Are Golden

I See You

Touches You

Rain

Toy Boy

Blame It On the Girls

Good Gone Girl

DR.JOHN (According to Kata lol)

It would be Pick Up OFF the Floor, wouldn't it?

And there's also the song Mika co-wrote with Imogen Heap, which she

said she thought was going to be included on the album. I think she

called it "By the Time" -- unless it changes, or unless Mika decided against

including it.

Dr John?? WTF is Dr John??

Has Holy Johnny had a career change or what?? I am really confused now. :aah:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._John

"Malcolm John "Mac" Rebennack, Jr. (born November 21, 1940), better known by the stage name Dr. John (also Dr. John Creaux), is an American singer/songwriter, pianist and guitarist whose music combines blues, boogie woogie and rock and roll."

Rebennack gained fame as a solo artist, beginning in the late 1960s, with music that combined New Orleans-style rhythm and blues with psychedelic rock and elaborate stage shows that bordered on voodoo religious ceremonies, including elaborate costumes and headdress. For a time he was billed as "Doctor John, The Night Tripper". The name "Dr. John" came from a legendary Louisiana voodoo practitioner of the early 1800s.:blink:

PS: I mean I doubt that would be on him but you never know with Mika:naughty:

"Malcolm John "Mac" Rebennack, Jr. (born November 21, 1940), better known by the stage name Dr. John (also Dr. John Creaux), is an American singer/songwriter, pianist and guitarist whose music combines blues, boogie woogie and rock and roll."

Rebennack gained fame as a solo artist, beginning in the late 1960s, with music that combined New Orleans-style rhythm and blues with psychedelic rock and elaborate stage shows that bordered on voodoo religious ceremonies, including elaborate costumes and headdress. For a time he was billed as "Doctor John, The Night Tripper". The name "Dr. John" came from a legendary Louisiana voodoo practitioner of the early 1800s.:blink:

:blink::blink:

:lmfao:

Oh, right. Thanks...I think! :freak:

But it's exactly the same as the other articles :aah: He'll release the EP Songs for Sorrow on the 25th of May and a new album in fall. The journalists were invited to an exclusive listening session in Oslo, and among the titles of the songs he played were "Good Gone Girl", "Rain", "I See You", "Touches You" and "Dr. John"

bla bla bla the first album was about his childhood, so the next will bla bla bla, EP contains 4 tracks called bla bla bla and a book with art from bla bla bla :mf_rosetinted:

You're right, blablabla...:biggrin2:

It would be Pick Up OFF the Floor, wouldn't it?

And there's also the song Mika co-wrote with Imogen Heap, which she

said she thought was going to be included on the album. I think she

called it "By the Time" -- unless it changes, or unless Mika decided against

including it.

You're right, too...:thumb_yello:

You're right 3....:mf_rosetinted:

You never know, yep, possiblilities....