Mika...a pervo??

Mika 4ever

Here's the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JANnCXGZro

And he surely didn't mean boyS for him because Alex Zane must be enough :mf_rosetinted:

The minister of you church is not coincidentally a person called Holy Johnny? He tells everybody to keep away from him because he wants him for himself :sneaky2:

I cannot reveal the identity of my adviser,for he is truly Holy! :lol3:

anyway,I was born a sinner :naughty:

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah,it`s a true science!

although you can start with the perverted curls! They are a clear sign of evil

Oooh finally someone who agrees with me...

As I told some pages ago: curly=evil

In this case curly=pervert

And I AM naturally curly :cool:

:naughty:

Do we need a pervert group? :roftl:

well of course! so you are evil and perveted are you not? :lol3:

We deffinetley need a pervert group! I mean we have to act out somewhere

my hair is extremely curly... so i must be extremely perverted right? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Count me in. I'm as pervo as can be. I mean, I bought Mika's album. :shocked: And I will do it again! :bleh:

I guess I'll have to visit Holy Johnny...:mf_rosetinted:

I definately am...as Mika or just a little bit less, you know, he's the King :cool:

But I have to admit..that I wouldn't like to have him as a big brother: that would be too pervert even for me :roll1:

Count me in. I'm as pervo as can be. I mean, I bought Mika's album. :shocked: And I will do it again! :bleh:

I mean dose our pervertion have no limits???

We don`t even repent and would collaborate with the great pervert again if the chance would come!

what will become of us?

I definately am...as Mika or just a little bit less, you know, he's the King :cool:

But I have to admit..that I wouldn't like to have him as a big brother: that would be too pervert even for me :roll1:

ya but just immagine what great pervesions the big brother could teach us!!!!

We`d be learning from the master :roftl:

Count me in. I'm as pervo as can be. I mean, I bought Mika's album. And I will do it again! :bleh:

Yes I should go to Holy Johnny too...he's such a charming man, so peculiar...ouuups! :blush-anim-cl: Oh tell me if this is not pervert! :roftl:

About the group..that would rock! :punk:

But I have already many groups: fan-art and art-project; Angels; All-star...:naughty:

If one of you wants to start it and will add me I'll be sooo grateful :thumb_yello:

Yes I should go to Holy Johnny too...he's such a charming man, so peculiar...ouuups! :blush-anim-cl: Oh tell me if this is not pervert! :roftl:

About the group..that would rock! :punk:

But I have already many groups: fan-art and art-project; Angels; All-star...:naughty:

If one of you wants to start it and will add me I'll be sooo grateful :thumb_yello:

don`t worry my perverted buddy!

I shall start it and you`ll be the honourific curl-pervert

Oh my god! Pervertion arises all around us! will it ever end? :roftl: :roftl:

Hopefully and with a little help from our master and commander not. The oppostite: IT WILL GET BETTER AND BETTER....Mwahahhahahah - :insane:

We can all meet up in the local mental home, what about that? If only enough lollipops are around to suck on....:naughty:

Hopefully and with a little help from our master and commander not. The oppostite: IT WILL GET BETTER AND BETTER....Mwahahhahahah - :insane:

We can all meet up in the local mental home, what about that? If only enough lollipops are around to suck on....:naughty:

LOL

nice avatar btw... PERVO! :roftl: :roftl:

jk jk jk jk!!!

don`t worry my perverted buddy!

I shall start it and you`ll be the honourific curl-pervert

Ahah! Thank you! I'm honoured :blush-anim-cl:

To Violet_Sky: lol...we should add the MikaLunatic Asylum for obsessed and perverted people to Mikaville :roftl:

Ahah! Thank you! I'm honoured :blush-anim-cl:

To Violet_Sky: lol...we should add the MikaLunatic Asylum for obsessed and perverted people to Mikaville :roftl:

Oh yes, do that, I'll check in :insane: It'll be soo much FUN!!!

Huh?

Sorry, but ummm, I tried to read this thread from the start and maybe I'm just dumb, but...I don't get it? Was there an article that implied MIKA's a pervert? Seems so far from the truth, so where did all this come from?

Huh?

Sorry, but ummm, I tried to read this thread from the start and maybe I'm just dumb, but...I don't get it? Was there an article that implied MIKA's a pervert? Seems so far from the truth, so where did all this come from?

I don`t really know who came up with the brilliant idea that he`s a perv,but yeah,someone said it somewhere,and it wasn`t one of us :lol3:

We`re just playing along :naughty: by now ,everything around us is perverted :naughty:

I'm late (as usually) but I completely agree with you: I've never met a more perverted man than Mika. And I enjoyed every second of it :naughty: . I mean, only look at his shoes. Don't they look pervert? They are disgusting. I'm too young for things like that :biggrin2: .

Only to come back to my (and Blue's) favourite topic ever: Apples. Have you seen him eating them? He BITES them :shocked: !!! But it looks like fun. Maybe I should try it as well. Maybe I should try to be a pervert!

:mf_rosetinted:

Huh?

oh don't worry, I haven't understood the whole thing too...but yes, someone read somewhere an article about Mika perviness...well

some of us are convinced that he's not pervert

some others (like me) are of the opposite opinion :naughty:

But we are just kidding...(almost :roftl: )

oh Ioana...is the group ready? :cool::biggrin2: