• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read somewhere that Mika is a pervo (don't know where)...?! :blink:

I actually don't think so...

Here are some "proves" - lyrics:

...When they made love he... (Billy Brown)

...hook her, look her, nook her... (Love Today)

and the video where he looks in Dustin Hoffman's wife's cleavage..

I mean... what a nonsense... :blink:

What do you think about that?

This is a pointless thread. I wasn't going to comment but thought that i would correct you and say that the lyrics you posted don't prove anything, and, i'm afraid you don't know what you're on about........we could nitpick Mika's lyrics as much as we like but what would be the point in that?

What's the next thread? 'Mika is lonely because he says 'love love me' and he's desparate?'

OR

Mika only likes fat people because his lyrics go 'big girl, you are beautiful' and he doesn't say 'skinny girl' ' PFFFT

I've never read anything like that, so where you got it from is beyond me!

nonsense is one word for it. Personally i would use a word that begins with b, ends in an s, and some people would say 'it's the dogs....'

I think i've made my point. Goodo:thumb_yello:

Well I don't think the maker of this thread agrees with what's been said about the lyrics. She did say that the whole thing was nonsense and then asked what we thought about it. I think the people we should be annoyed at are those that said those quotes to begin with, whom I don't know who did, not the person who just quoted them and asked for our opinions. :)

Well I don't think the maker of this thread agrees with what's been said about the lyrics. She did say that the whole thing was nonsense and then asked what we thought about it. I think the people we should be annoyed at are those that said those quotes to begin with, whom I don't know who did, not the person who just quoted them and asked for our opinions. :)

They probably shouldn't have started anything without back up. An article or sumat, wherever it was they read it.

I don't know anyone who would be that sick and mean. I don't think the papers over here would be quite that gross. Having said that, i wouldn't put anything past 'em!

Yes, I don't think anyone here is seriously saying Mika writes pervy lyrics. He clearly doesn't. The original post was actually mocking those who say he does. And of course Mika isn't pervo. He's a good Catholic Lebanese boy!:naughty:

And I agree with whoever said it was impossible to ignore Lisa Hoffman's cleavage. I couldn't take my eyes off it either!! I'm surprised she didn't ask someone (Mika?? Graeme?) to rub some of her face cream into it..I honestly thought that was going to be the point of it!:naughty: "My product gives you a stunning decolletage, too!!" Well her cream must work, I hope my cleavage looks as good when I'm her age (not long to go!)

:mf_rosetinted:

I dunno. If you have nothing nice to say about Mika, then don't say anything at all. :-)

I think the quotes were insufficient proof, if any.

Wow! I'm gonna tell everyone!! "I met my long lost sister in a thread about pervos" :shocked: I love it!!

*huggies*

Always knew that I would find you here in a thread about perverts. Mommy will be proud:roftl:

Always knew that I would find you here in a thread about perverts. Mommy will be proud:roftl:

Yeh....if I happen to be someone elses long lost sister then search me on threads about pervos!! Wahee!!

I found my family!!:roftl:

They probably shouldn't have started anything without back up. An article or sumat, wherever it was they read it.

I don't know anyone who would be that sick and mean. I don't think the papers over here would be quite that gross. Having said that, i wouldn't put anything past 'em!

Don't get me wrong, I disagree with the quotes too, I just want to know where they came from because they are pretty out there.

Is love and chicken something pervo-like? Naha!

Everybody's gonna be pervs today, pervs today - PERVS TODAY!

... anyway you want to, anyway you've got to - perv' perv' me, perv' perv' me... perv' perv' :das:

This is a pointless thread. I wasn't going to comment but thought that i would correct you and say that the lyrics you posted don't prove anything, and, i'm afraid you don't know what you're on about........we could nitpick Mika's lyrics as much as we like but what would be the point in that?

What's the next thread? 'Mika is lonely because he says 'love love me' and he's desparate?'

OR

Mika only likes fat people because his lyrics go 'big girl, you are beautiful' and he doesn't say 'skinny girl' ' PFFFT

I've never read anything like that, so where you got it from is beyond me!

nonsense is one word for it. Personally i would use a word that begins with b, ends in an s, and some people would say 'it's the dogs....'

I think i've made my point. Goodo:thumb_yello:

I was going to write a reply to this thread and then I found that Sara has said everything that I wanted to say, perfectly.

I just want to add that I don't like this kind of thread -it is negativity for the sake of it!

Yeh....if I happen to be someone elses long lost sister then search me on threads about pervos!! Wahee!!

I found my family!!:roftl:

Yeeah I knew that being a pervert was in my gens:roftl: Huray! Now, you're so far away sis :(

Is love and chicken something pervo-like? Naha!

Everybody's gonna be pervs today, pervs today - PERVS TODAY!

... anyway you want to, anyway you've got to - perv' perv' me, perv' perv' me... perv' perv' :das:

Felt like quoting myself!!!!!

:das: :das: :das:

:das: :das: :das:

I hope it's clear that I think this thread is weird, and I'm just spamming?