Mika...a pervo??

Mika 4ever

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeeah I knew that being a pervert was in my gens:roftl: Huray! Now, you're so far away sis :(

I was thinking..."Where do those impure thoughts come??:blink: " Now I found you and all is clear!!:shocked:

You are far away too..... :(

I was thinking..."Where do those impure thoughts come??:blink: " Now I found you and all is clear!!:shocked:

You are far away too..... :(

We should get together one time and share our pervers thoughts!:mf_rosetinted:

I was going to write a reply to this thread and then I found that Sara has said everything that I wanted to say, perfectly.

I just want to add that I don't like this kind of thread -it is negativity for the sake of it!

Nawww, my first reaction to this thread was to laugh out loud, especially as Mika 4ever said she thought it was nonsense...

Mika... the perv?! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :roftl:

Yes, I don't think anyone here is seriously saying Mika writes pervy lyrics. He clearly doesn't. The original post was actually mocking those who say he does. And of course Mika isn't pervo. He's a good Catholic Lebanese boy!:naughty:

And I agree with whoever said it was impossible to ignore Lisa Hoffman's cleavage. I couldn't take my eyes off it either!! I'm surprised she didn't ask someone (Mika?? Graeme?) to rub some of her face cream into it..I honestly thought that was going to be the point of it!:naughty: "My product gives you a stunning decolletage, too!!" Well her cream must work, I hope my cleavage looks as good when I'm her age (not long to go!)

:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you for agreeing with me about Lisa Hoffman's cleavage. :biggrin2: Just for the record, I wrote it was difficult to nearly impossible to ignore. I am a woman and even though I don't mean to look, I am very aware of it and I'm not pervy, honestly! Even in my peripheral vision. It's. Just. There. It. Calls. To. Me. :roftl:

Mika - a pervo...

khm...well i don't care..he can be whatever he wants to be, like we can do the same...AND, i think it's an untruth, but he's a real star now :original: and journalists will write more and more fictions and lies about him...like thay do it about every music and other star in this world...

and...is he a pervo or not doesn't have anything to do with music (!) ... we know he's very talented and what he works, works excellent..that's the only important thing in all this :original:

Is love and chicken something pervo-like? Naha!

Everybody's gonna be pervs today, pervs today - PERVS TODAY!

... anyway you want to, anyway you've got to - perv' perv' me, perv' perv' me... perv' perv' :das:

Had to quote, this is too good :roftl::thumb_yello:

We should record that :wink2:

I read somewhere that Mika is a pervo (don't know where)...?! :blink:

I actually don't think so...

Here are some "proves" - lyrics:

...When they made love he... (Billy Brown)

...hook her, look her, nook her... (Love Today)

and the video where he looks in Dustin Hoffman's wife's cleavage..

I mean... what a nonsense... :blink:

What do you think about that?

Here is your pervo

1_big20070522set094_694.bro.jpg

Ok, people... nobody thinks Mika is a pervo...ok...

I don't understand why I am, I don't know, guilty or something... I didn't say Mika is a pervo...coz he is not...we all know that.... All the things I said were that I don't think he is a pervo and that that is nonsense....

I just wanted to show you how people can be stupid (those "prooves")...

and that those lyrics are everything but not pervert...

And I asked you for your opinion...that's all...

I don't know...maybe I shouldn't wrote that thread..it's stupid anyway :biggrin2:

but all I wanted was your opinion... if you wanted to offend me or something, why did you reply then...?

I hope you'll understand.

p.s. sorry for my bad english...

Ok, people... nobody thinks Mika is a pervo...ok...

I don't understand why I am, I don't know, guilty or something... I didn't say Mika is a pervo...coz he is not...we all know that.... All the things I said were that I don't think he is a pervo and that that is nonsense....

I just wanted to show you how people can be stupid (those "prooves")...

and that those lyrics are everything but not pervert...

And I asked you for your opinion...that's all...

I don't know...maybe I shouldn't wrote that thread..it's stupid anyway :biggrin2:

but all I wanted was your opinion... if you wanted to offend me or something, why did you reply then...?

I hope you'll understand.

p.s. sorry for my bad english...

don't worry...we understood. :original:

yupp that's quite a good proof, he's looking right past those lovely ladies, I'm sure he saw a hot raincoat or a melon on the other side of the street...what a pervo :shocked:

Okay, so if Mika's a pervert, than these artists are even more pervertish:naughty:

he has sex with his sister, he used his d*ck to pop her
From Blink 182

You like to f*ck, have yo legs open all in da butt
Ying Yang Twins

Sexbomb sexbomb you're a sexbomb

You can give it to me, when I need to come along

Good 'ol Tom Jones

I'll let you lick the lollypop
50 cent

So, all together, Mika is actually quite a good boy:biggrin2: There are worse lyrics out there...

Oh my...do I have to repeat it again..?

I don't think he is a pervo...I know he isn't... and if he is...who cares? he is talented anyway...

Just say if you don't understand anything and if you want me to repeat it again... If it is neccessary, I'll do it...no problem ;-)

I don't think he is a pervo...I know he isn't... and if he is...who cares? he is talented anyway...

Just say if you don't understand anything and if you want me to repeat it again... If it is neccessary, I'll do it...no problem ;-)

You don't think he's a pervo? :shocked: Haven't you read all the evidence that came up in this thread? :blink::sneaky2:

It's not about you anymore... It's about the stupidity of all that this thread is about (not you). Nobody ever said YOU said he was a perv... They reacted to what you quoted... And you're right, back in the time, maybe you shouldn't have quoted it :naughty: But it's too late, and we'll have to wait until some mod realizes this thread needs to be closed... Until then, we'll have fun, like always :mf_rosetinted: