If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PART 1

Well here goes apologies if I offend anyone, its not that dirty!!??? and its a bit long

I had known Mika nearly all my life, our families were friends so Mika and I had grown up together, we were really close when we were small but as we became teenagers we kind of went our own ways, his sister did tell me that Mika had a crush on me when he was 14 years old. As we got older and Mika started to become famous, I became one of his costume designers along with his sister.

We had been on the road a long time but finally the tour was coming to an end, we were off to Australia, all the other band members and crew had flown over the day before so on this flight it was just me and Mika.

'God this is taking forever and I'm getting dehydrated, can I have some of your water' I asked Mika

'Yes course' he replied

We both reached for the bottle that was on his table, our hands reached it at the same time, Mikas fingers closing around my hand, we both stared at each other, why was my heart flipping?

I must have drifted off to sleep after that as the next thing I knew a loud bang woke me up.

'What was that?' I screamed turning to Mika, he looked scared.

'I don't know, but I don't like the sound of it!' he replied. He reached out and held my hand.

I awoke suddenly and I ached all over and my head was in sand. Suddenly I was scared, where was Mika? I looked up and about 5m away Mika lay still, face down on the beach too.

'Oh my god! Mika!' I shouted

I got up and ran over to him, oh please don't be dead! I said to myself. I turned him over and listened to his breath, he was still breathing, I cradled his head in my lap for what seemed like hours until he finally came round.

'Where are we?' he asked confused

'Duh! I said 'I think the plane crashed and we got washed ashore' I replied

I couldn't help but notice how beautiful he looked even with all that sand in his hair, why did I keep getting these feelings?

We both sat up and cuddled each other and said nothing for what seemed like a lifetime. Eventually we realised our situation and it would be dark soon.

'We must try to find something and somewhere to build a shelter, come on lets walk along the beach' Mika eventually said. We walked along the shoreline, we found some big pieces of wreckage from the plane which we dragged to a beautiful spot near a lagoon which had a waterful. We carried on searching and found 4 luxury hampers (lucky!!!!) which contained champagne and gorgeous food, we also found a box of candles and a pair of drumsticks. I started to build the shelter while Mika looked for some more stuff.

'Hey! look what I found' He laughed

'WTF! do we need that for! I said as he came along the beach dragging a dustbin behind him.

'wow, u've made it really nice in here' he said to me

I had put big palm tree leaves on the ground and candles all around it looked quite romantic.

'I've made a hammock too' I replied feeling pleased with myself.

That night we both lay close in the hammock watching the stars, we had ate well from the hamper and drank champagne. Mika slipped his arm around me and held me tight.

'I think I'm going to like it here' he said to me with that cheeky look on his face.

'Me too' I replied as we stared into each other eyes. My heart flipped again

PART 2

As the days passed we became closer and closer often just staring at each other for no reason. One night after we had eaten well again, we sat on the palm leaves looking out to the black sea, the candles burned around us.

'Do you think we will be here forever?' I asked him

'I can't answer that ' he replied sadly 'but would it be that bad? he asked

'I don't know, I'm just feeling down today, I'm missing my family and friends' I said

Suddenly Mika jumped up

'I know what will cheer you up' he said. He picked up the drumsticks and went over to the dustbin.

'You love this when I do it on stage, I'll even take my shirt off for you!' he laughed

He went over to the dustbin and started banging it with the drumsticks.

'Oh Mika you're hilarious!!' I laughed back

I watched him play and stared at that toned body of his, sweat glistened on his back. I wanted him so much. I was still staring when he turned to look at me.

'Hey you ok?' he aked, I think he was reading my mind as he came over to where I was sitting and knelt beside me. He leant over and kissed me, quite hungrily but still tender. I responded to his kiss and slowly he undressed me and took his own clothes off, he kissed me more urgently now and I felt like I was in heaven, he kissed my neck and then he moved down cupping my breast in his hand as he gently kissed it.

'Oh my god Mika' I sighed

He moved down and licked at my belly.

'Mika stop! I want you now!' I screamed

He slowly moved up and looked down into my face his curls framing his beautiful features.

'oh Karen' he whispered 'I've been waiting for this since I was 14'

He was now on top of me and it felt so right as he entered my body, we moved together as if we were one, I looked up at the stars above and knew this was meant to happen.

The next morning I awoke alone, I got up and put on Mikas shirt that lay nearby and went to look for him. I found him swimming in the lagoon, he looked up at me and smiled that boyish smile of his.

'Hi honey pie, come and join me, its lovely' he said

'Ok, but look away until I'm in' I replied

I took off his shirt and got into the water, he swam over to me and took me in his arms, he was naked too, we pressed our bodies close together and he kissed my nose.

'Mika! you are pleased to see me' I giggled

He looked gorgeous, his curls wet, tumbling around his face, I ran my fingers through them.

'You don't regret last night do you?' he asked me

'No it was beautiful' I replied

'Good cause I've go plenty more! he laughed

Three months had passed when one morning Mika found me being sick.

'You ok babe?' he asked

'Yes but...................' I started to say and turned to him

He looked down at my swollen belly

'Oh my god Karen, you're not?' He asked

'Yes I think I am' I replied

Is that ok with you?' I asked him

'Of course' he said and came over and hugged me close

6 months later Mikey was born, 10 months after that came Grace and finally another 10 months and Mika Jnr was born. Mika sure did like his chicken!!!!!

5 years had passed now and we were living an idylic life on the island, the children were beautiful, Mikey was now 4 years old and the spitting image of his dad, with big brown eyes and dark brown curly hair, Grace was 3 and more like me but she still had those famous curls but hers were blonde, Mika Jnr was 2 years old and followed his dad everywhere. Mika adored his children and took them fishing and we all swam in the lagoon everyday, it was our special place, and yes Mika had finally go over his fish and water phobias! Mika had built us a beautiful house looking out onto the sea in the exact place where we first set up camp. We lay in bed at night looking at the stars and moulding our bodies together, I loved him so much. We never left the island which we didn't mind as we loved it there so much and we were as close as that first night when we became one. :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: i love everything about chicken and Mika ! my heart is flipping very fast :snog: i got to go to the toilet for a short while to calm myself down !!!!!

hmm ... mummy, do you believe it's a real plane crush ? Mika cast a spell on everything to have chicken and his babies i suppose :wub2:

If I were you, i might snog him from the start coz he is so fit !!!! how can you wait till the end of the tour :shocked: everything is driven by chicken including "love today" you know :doh:

P.S. there is breastfeeding bit, isn't it ?:confused: humm ........ :blush-anim-cl: shall we just go ?!!

ah, ewoky mummy, you can actually read my mind !! we've got antennas on heads relly ! wicked !

coz my dad asked me to do a short course at CSM ... 2 or 3 days ago !

"Costume Design for Theatre and Screen" is what i chose !!

shall i do it or not ? humm ........ i think i learn everything on my own since i was born !!!!! coz it's easier ..... to me :doh:

im going the mental help line now !! c ya

ah, ewoky mummy, you can actually read my mind !! we've got antennas on heads relly ! wicked !

coz my dad asked me to do a short course at CSM ... 2 or 3 days ago !

"Costume Design for Theatre and Screen" is what i chose !!

shall i do it or not ? humm ........ i think i learn everything on my own since i was born !!!!! coz it's easier ..... to me :doh:

im going the mental help line now !! c ya

do that!!!:mf_lustslow:

huh, have you try the mental help line ? that was genius !

is the ice lolly saying :chicken ??? i mean your avatar :confused:

it says Ahia! in english:cool:

{ouch!}...I'm the only italian who use this expression XD

[ i love everything about chicken and Mika ! my heart is flipping very fast :snog: i got to go to the toilet for a short while to calm myself down !!!!!

hmm ... mummy, do you believe it's a real plane crush ? Mika cast a spell on everything to have chicken and his babies i suppose

If I were you, i might snog him from the start coz he is so fit !!!! how can you wait till the end of the tour :shocked: everything is driven by chicken including "love today" you know :doh:

P.S. there is breastfeeding bit, isn't it ?:confused: humm ........ :blush-anim-cl: shall we just go ?!![/color]

Ha Ha It could of been a plane crush! and maybe you're right I should of jumped on him from the start of the tour!:mf_lustslow: I didn't think about the breast feeding bit, could have been nice:shocked: I have now decided I I am def going to Brixton on 28th dressed as a chicken!!! do u think he will notice me and want some?????