If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol great! i dress like me...hard to explain. i like to wear a tail. cos i have a mop or very curly red hair and i think i look like a lion! lol...soz....i casn be a bit overbearing! everyone on the girls thread talks about stuff like that...

oh lol, i'm blonde with blue eyes..and dress very simple but wacky colours that are sometimes uncordinated

lol he's got no bum! lol, i don't either...it's flat! I'd rather it be flat then quite large i guess....lol

you:mika eat

mika:i'm not hungry

you:please

m,ika:no, i'll get fat

you: YOU NEED A BUM MAN!

mika:whoa

brilliant conversation:naughty:

I guess you'll get him with these sensitive words!:roftl:

If i were stranded with him on an island ( off the coast of Mexico:roftl: )..I would definitley give him a lot compliments about his wonderful knees...those amazing and fabulous knees...oooooohhhh that would be sooo lovely...:roftl: :roftl:

and I'm sure Clementine agrees with me...:fisch::biggrin2:

If i were stranded with him on an island ( off the coast of Mexico:roftl: )..I would definitley give him a lot compliments about his wonderful knees...those amazing and fabulous knees...oooooohhhh that would be sooo lovely...:roftl: :roftl:

and I'm sure Clementine agrees with me...:fisch::biggrin2:

mme to! I'd be like you're knees are hot...can i polish one? and he''l be like okay then i'll polish his knee with a rag!lol! :lmao: just kidding...:roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HEY HEY! FMBM and I were talking and it got me missing this thread:blush-anim-cl: So, if you're new and havn't seen this work of art yet look through.... my story began on pg.50 something and I think I will continue it during my thanksgiving break in a few weeks :)

But hey if you wanna write a story, try not to make it dirty or " unflattering" to mika... you and I know its just a character, but you know everyone's sensative about his portrayal and all:thumb_yello: HAVE FUN!

HEY HEY! FMBM and I were talking and it got me missing this thread:blush-anim-cl: So, if you're new and havn't seen this work of art yet look through.... my story began on pg.50 something and I think I will continue it during my thanksgiving break in a few weeks :)

But hey if you wanna write a story, try not to make it dirty or " unflattering" to mika... you and I know its just a character, but you know everyone's sensative about his portrayal and all:thumb_yello: HAVE FUN!

WORD. :glasses2:

If I was stranded on a deserted island with Mika......

we'd probably party it out for a week until all the rum was gone........:wink2:

And then we'd probably just sit and talk for a bit, and maybe even ride dolphins!!

(they don't count as FISH do they? :naughty: )

After we escaped, although WHY, i Don't know we'd want to:roftl: , i would probably follow him around the world on his tours for a while. But in all honestly.........he's probably get sick of that psychotic girl following him around with stars in her eyes.....and hearts :mf_lustslow:

lol, so that's my scenario

not very creative *shrugs*

just my fantasy :wink2:

I love the idea of making kind of a novel.....so..*sighns* I will write something....

my story

It was dark, a storm was comming, I have been in the sea for days....the ship I was on crashed, and so far I'm the only survivor. The waves were rising so high that I feared for my life. I was in a boat, I didn't tought I will make it. The full moon was over me, the beautiful light reflecting everything around me....there was...nothingness....just me and miles of deep blue see. The clouds started gathering together, making me to think if this will be the last time I will ever see a beautiful night. what if this was the end of my days? what If my boat crashed and I drawn into the sea and to be forgotten by everyone. I'm not that important. I'm not married, my parents are far away and I haven't talked to them in ages, my job sucks, so does my boss, so practically there was nothing to loose.

The storm was now there, with me. Again the waves rised, but then, my eyes grew bigger when I noticed the wave comming towards me and my boat. I closed my eyes trying to think that my minds was doing tricks with me and playing around. I oppened my eyes once again, but now it was for me to see myself falling from my boat. The cold water took me down , I couldn't breath, the light was fadding. I was going to die....I was.....but then....I fainted.

The sun was there in the blue sky. Light has come to my eyes again, or atleast the reflect of light. My numb body was on the wet sand, still receiving he water from the sea, I coughed. Water was comming out of me. It's a miracle that I'm actually alive. I oppened my eyes and stared down at the sand, but then I realized I wasn't alone by myself in this island. I saw a person's toeas just about a few centimeters away from me, I saw a hand reaching my hand. I looked up and there was a guy. I very good looking guy. He had curls, green-ish eyes, he was very tall and skiny.

-"Are you ok?" the man asked with a british accent.

I nodded stupidly. I have never seen such a handsome guy. He helped me out to stand up and smiled. Awww, that smile...that such a beautiful smile....I will never forgett it.

"Yes. Thank you" I said shyly.

The man smiled and he kept holding my hand.....he said "Come here....."and I followed him trough the island, until we reached what it looked like a little camp made of plants and things of the such. He made fire with woodsticks and 2 rocks. I sat there...contemplating the man that saved me...or atleast made my day.

"My name is Michael Penniman, but you can call me Mika" he said not looking at me. I felt chills in my back. I don't know why I felt attracted to a man that I just met.

"Pleasure Mika. My name is Ceci" I said, trying to show a strong voice, I didn't wanted to be shown weak, and hopeless.

"The pleasure is mine, so tell me....how did you get here?"he asked me comming closer with a blanket that he made himself of plants.

"My story? well.....the ship I was on crashed, I think I'm the only survivor"I said. "I have been days in the water...I was getting desperated......then the storm came...and took me here" I said

"You were drawning. I saw yoou.....sorry for not taking you all the way here....but I tought you will get very scared if you woke up in some man's bed"he said and chuclked.

"Thanks" I said and smiled

Mika smiled back to me and said "I guess you are staying here with me for now....we will make each other company...and has anyone told you what a beautiful smile do you have?"he said

I couldn't believe this, for the first time in my life I was blushing, for a guy's comment about myself "Well,thank you sir" I said and smiled again

.........................(I'm going to continue later....but tellme what ya think?)

I love the idea of making kind of a novel.....so..*sighns* I will write something....

my story

It was dark, a storm was comming, I have been in the sea for days....the ship I was on crashed, and so far I'm the only survivor. The waves were rising so high that I feared for my life. I was in a boat, I didn't tought I will make it. The full moon was over me, the beautiful light reflecting everything around me....there was...nothingness....just me and miles of deep blue see. The clouds started gathering together, making me to think if this will be the last time I will ever see a beautiful night. what if this was the end of my days? what If my boat crashed and I drawn into the sea and to be forgotten by everyone. I'm not that important. I'm not married, my parents are far away and I haven't talked to them in ages, my job sucks, so does my boss, so practically there was nothing to loose.

The storm was now there, with me. Again the waves rised, but then, my eyes grew bigger when I noticed the wave comming towards me and my boat. I closed my eyes trying to think that my minds was doing tricks with me and playing around. I oppened my eyes once again, but now it was for me to see myself falling from my boat. The cold water took me down , I couldn't breath, the light was fadding. I was going to die....I was.....but then....I fainted.

The sun was there in the blue sky. Light has come to my eyes again, or atleast the reflect of light. My numb body was on the wet sand, still receiving he water from the sea, I coughed. Water was comming out of me. It's a miracle that I'm actually alive. I oppened my eyes and stared down at the sand, but then I realized I wasn't alone by myself in this island. I saw a person's toeas just about a few centimeters away from me, I saw a hand reaching my hand. I looked up and there was a guy. I very good looking guy. He had curls, green-ish eyes, he was very tall and skiny.

-"Are you ok?" the man asked with a british accent.

I nodded stupidly. I have never seen such a handsome guy. He helped me out to stand up and smiled. Awww, that smile...that such a beautiful smile....I will never forgett it.

"Yes. Thank you" I said shyly.

The man smiled and he kept holding my hand.....he said "Come here....."and I followed him trough the island, until we reached what it looked like a little camp made of plants and things of the such. He made fire with woodsticks and 2 rocks. I sat there...contemplating the man that saved me...or atleast made my day.

"My name is Michael Penniman, but you can call me Mika" he said not looking at me. I felt chills in my back. I don't know why I felt attracted to a man that I just met.

"Pleasure Mika. My name is Ceci" I said, trying to show a strong voice, I didn't wanted to be shown weak, and hopeless.

"The pleasure is mine, so tell me....how did you get here?"he asked me comming closer with a blanket that he made himself of plants.

"My story? well.....the ship I was on crashed, I think I'm the only survivor"I said. "I have been days in the water...I was getting desperated......then the storm came...and took me here" I said

"You were drawning. I saw yoou.....sorry for not taking you all the way here....but I tought you will get very scared if you woke up in some man's bed"he said and chuclked.

"Thanks" I said and smiled

Mika smiled back to me and said "I guess you are staying here with me for now....we will make each other company...and has anyone told you what a beautiful smile do you have?"he said

I couldn't believe this, for the first time in my life I was blushing, for a guy's comment about myself "Well,thank you sir" I said and smiled again

.........................(I'm going to continue later....but tellme what ya think?)

Great! I loved it :)