If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

We must be like twins! You know what they say great minds think alike!

Haha Yeah!!! If you join the Chubby Bunny family and take Ceci as your mommy we really would be sisters! and we could change it to twins!! Here it is:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12696

I don't know if your already a part of a different family though, and it doesn't really matter....haha I'm such a dork!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha Yeah!!! If you join the Chubby Bunny family and take Ceci as your mommy we really would be sisters! and we could change it to twins!! Here it is:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12696

I don't know if your already a part of a different family though, and it doesn't really matter....haha I'm such a dork!

Cheers I've just posted asking Ceci if she can add me as one of her daughters! And you're not a dork!

Ok, i'll have a go at it, ok imagination let your creative juices flow!!!

Right so Mika and me are on a island, ok...

Yes!!! Got it!!!

We would lie on the sand and look at the stars and tell eachother about our lifes and what happened so far (to get to know him quite well)

Then I'd sing to him, (show him how unique it is to sing in his vocal range) and then when he goes to sleep I'll sing him a lullaby and stroke his face and cuddle up next to him while being covered by one of those big tropical leaves.

:blush-anim-cl: I love you Mika

• 11 months later...

I haven't done anything with this in a long time but I just found part 5 of the story I was writing and decided to post it. Here's a link to 1-4: http://guhkili.livejournal.com/2009/02/19/

And now *drum roll* PART 5!!!!

Frozen with fear and unable to think straight, I did no more than stare at the serpent. Mika's cursing and struggling to move away snapped me out of my trance. I grabbed a fallen palm frond and began swatting at the snake.

Determined, it continued toward Mika. I flipped the palm branch around and used the stem to stab at the snake, hitting it squarely in the head multiple times. Its body went limp and Mika stopped struggling backward. I continued beating the lifeless body, releasing all of my built up frustration from the past couple days.

mika must have yelled my name many times because by the time I finally stopped my rampage on the now bloodied body of the snake, his voice was shrill and afraid. My hair was in my face and I was panting.

Without looking at Mika I dropped my palm frond and began to cry. I allowed myself to collapse and I gave into the exhaustion and overwelming emotion that I had been holding in since the first day we had arrived in this dreaded island.

Losing all control I stayed in the sand and let the tears run down my face at their own pleasure. I had no idea how long I lied there awake and staring into nothingness,but it was nearly dark by the time I arose from my coma.

Isat up and took in my surroundings, I knew I where I was, there was no confusion. The body of the snake waslying besidemy, beginning to smell. I glanced over at Mika, not yet sure if I wanted to address my actions or if I wanted to act asthough nothing had happened.

He was awake and watching me, as I'm sure he had been all along, though from fear or concern I couldn't be sure. He was barely fighting sleep but woke up a bit more when he saw me stand up. I grabbed my palm frond and with the bloody end I flicked the carcas out of our broken hut, throwing the branch along after it.

I walked over to Mika and was delighted to see that he did not cringe or recoil when I sat beside him. He didn't smile or frown either. He silently took my hand, stroking my fingers with his thumb. Leaning on his shoulder I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is really short compare to my others but I'm working on part 6 now and I'm half way done.

Comments please!

I haven't done anything with this in a long time but I just found part 5 of the story I was writing and decided to post it. Here's a link to 1-4: http://guhkili.livejournal.com/2009/02/19/

And now *drum roll* PART 5!!!!

Frozen with fear and unable to think straight, I did no more than stare at the serpent. Mika's cursing and struggling to move away snapped me out of my trance. I grabbed a fallen palm frond and began swatting at the snake.

Determined, it continued toward Mika. I flipped the palm branch around and used the stem to stab at the snake, hitting it squarely in the head multiple times. Its body went limp and Mika stopped struggling backward. I continued beating the lifeless body, releasing all of my built up frustration from the past couple days.

mika must have yelled my name many times because by the time I finally stopped my rampage on the now bloodied body of the snake, his voice was shrill and afraid. My hair was in my face and I was panting.

Without looking at Mika I dropped my palm frond and began to cry. I allowed myself to collapse and I gave into the exhaustion and overwelming emotion that I had been holding in since the first day we had arrived in this dreaded island.

Losing all control I stayed in the sand and let the tears run down my face at their own pleasure. I had no idea how long I lied there awake and staring into nothingness,but it was nearly dark by the time I arose from my coma.

Isat up and took in my surroundings, I knew I where I was, there was no confusion. The body of the snake waslying besidemy, beginning to smell. I glanced over at Mika, not yet sure if I wanted to address my actions or if I wanted to act asthough nothing had happened.

He was awake and watching me, as I'm sure he had been all along, though from fear or concern I couldn't be sure. He was barely fighting sleep but woke up a bit more when he saw me stand up. I grabbed my palm frond and with the bloody end I flicked the carcas out of our broken hut, throwing the branch along after it.

I walked over to Mika and was delighted to see that he did not cringe or recoil when I sat beside him. He didn't smile or frown either. He silently took my hand, stroking my fingers with his thumb. Leaning on his shoulder I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is really short compare to my others but I'm working on part 6 now and I'm half way done.

Comments please!

-sigh-

Oh how i've missed these so :wub2::naughty:

Aaaaaaaand: PART 6!!

I slept happily through the night and by the soft snoring in my ear I concluded that Mika did too. I detangled my hand from his without waking him and left the shelter in scearch of food.

Using a rock near the shore I sharpened a long palm branch I picked up on my way over. After many minutes of attempting to spear a fish I decided that I needed bait.

Racking my brain for what felt like an hour I finally remembered Mika's uneaten fish from the day before. Excitedly I ran back to the hut and quietly snuck in, finding Mika's fish ant infested on the ground. Neglecting to touch it, I speared it and slipped back out.

Reaching the sea again I waded out waist high and anchoredthe fish tothe sea floor with the edge of a rock. I stood still, spear in hand, waiting for somefish to come my way.

It didn't take very long, curious fish soon swam up to investigate, never expecting my spear to penetrate their bodies. I raised it and swung it down quickly on a fist. Deciding it was too early to celebrate I pushed the fish, still wriggling, higher up the spear and waited for another.

By the time I ran back to camp I had caught four fish and left two of them in a pot of salt water with hopes that they would stay fresh.

I ran into our hut with my prize and found Mika smiling at my appearence.

'Wondered where you went, I can see though that you went on a little fishing trip.' His voice was relieved and I realized how terrifying it must have been for him, helpless as he was, to be left alone without knowledge of my wearabouts.

'Sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving,' my smile diminished a little, 'you looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you.' His grin reassured me that there were no hard feelings so I offered to go cook the fish.

'That would be great, but could I possibly get something to drink first?'

I felt terribly neglectful as I realizedthat I hadn't given him anything to drink since we had gotten stranded. I grabbed one of our pots and boiled some water for Mika. Once the water was finished I descaled fish for the two of us and brought both into the hut with me.

We ate and teased and giggled happily, almost forgetting we were on an island and that Mika's legs were broken until another shot of pain made him tear up and gasp.

'We have to get your legs into some kind of make-shift splint or they're never going to heal and you'll never be able to walk again.' I hated to be so bluntand downing about things but I knew of no otherway to explain this to him.

The idea of such pain made Mika's eyes widen. He simply looked at me for a moment, pehaps trying to imagine the pain.

'This may seem like an odd request...but...could we find a way for my to go to the bathroom? I really have to pee.' He blushed a bit which I found adorable and looked away asthough ashamed.

'Of couse darling......I guess I could bring you something to....use.....I don't think I should try to move you. Not till I get the splints on anyway.'

'I guess that could work, if you don't mind.' He was quite embarassed and frankly, so was I, but I ventured off in search of something for him anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really don't know where I'm going with this now so I'm gonna have to take some time off and think things over a bit :naughty:

Well, I'll admit that my mind immediately thought of dirty things! Like how gross our hair will get without proper shampoo! And imagine, stuck on an island without toothpaste or mouthwash or hairbrushes or razors!

I'm sure that Mika and I would have a perfectly romantic time scavenging for drinking water and trying to dig a well with rocks and sticks we find. Then we'll try to figure out who does the cooking, and we'll both be awful at it (I'm a good cook, but on an island?) and Mika will get all annoyed with me because I'm vegan and will not want to eat animals! And I will tell him, "Well, you go find one and kill one then, if you're so high and mighty," and then we'll huff at each other and he'll call me unrealistic and go off in a snit.

I'll come after him saying that I'm sorry, and then we'll try to build a shelter and we'll fight again, because he has OCD and he'll want it just so, and I'll think he's being stupidly picky. Then my own OCD will kick in and we'll stare each other down like angry kittens.

After we build our posh love nest from beach debris, we'll try to figure out who gets to keep watch the first night to make sure there are no predators. I'll take the first watch, because I'm good at staying up, but then Mika's snoring will annoy me and I'll be tempted to kick him awake.

And so on... it will be lovely... :wub2:

--Jack

:roftl::roftl: OMG. that is about 1013941024 times better then the disturbing romantical ones :naughty:

When the fire was lit (Me wondering if I could remember that Ray Mears-style technique, whereas he just lit it.) we sat having a rest. Whilst intently staring at the ocean and thinking of that song about narwhals (Too shy to speak.), I felt a strange sensation. A warm (Well, warmer than our current surroundings.) feeling creeping up the side of my face. It stopped for a bit and then came back. Was he...yup. When my head turned and saw what he was trying to do , he leant back and quickly apologised.

"I'm sorry. There's this thing where I have a sudden urge to bite people. On the face. Don't know how it came about, it just happens. Sorry."

"Nah, it's okay. Carry on. :bleh:"

"Wha..."

"I'm from the MFC.:naughty:"

"Ohh. I see."

NOT to be continued...

• 11 months later...