If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

Ha Ha It could of been a plane crush! and maybe you're right I should of jumped on him from the start of the tour!:mf_lustslow: I didn't think about the breast feeding bit, could have been nice:shocked: I have now decided I I am def going to Brixton on 28th dressed as a chicken!!! do u think he will notice me and want some?????

:doh: i dunno what's wrong with your mummyz !! Yes, Mika is hot, is very chicken ! but you should have chicken from your husbands and play LICM to your kids and friends !!!!! it's oh so unforgivable

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

duh:confused: Speak easy!!!

:doh: why can't that line be reached ?

i dunno where did milky come from? it was your avatar, it reminds of the milk box from a very famous music video ! :boxed:

who is andy btw ??

the one with Lou from little britain ?

no !!! icy lolli, Nutini can be so chicken for you !! just not me :doh:

i dunno where did milky come from? it was your avatar, it reminds of the milk box from a very famous music video ! :boxed:

who is andy btw ??

Hes not chicken tonight for me either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is andy btw ??

little britain:roftl:

7wei0ea.jpg

:doh: no offence to the camera chicken guy ! but he is actually soso "chicken"

i mean real chicke n ......... sorry, so sorry, hahahaa, bang to my self

i've got the same watch ! in neon green i think, have never worn it yet :mf_lustslow:

mmmhh chicken with..okay, what's the point?...ah..

wowza, you gain 3 point!:punk:

really, im about to list it on ebay ? r u interested ? u can have the same watch like your andy's :mf_lustslow: i can offer you the original price, you don't have to pay part of my flight to jp

now that's appealing...a part from money, there's something do you need?..

• 1 month later...

I really miss reading the stories that all of you write in this thread!:(

I really want to post my story but I have no time at the moment because I soon have my O Levels and I have a lot to study!(I have been trying to right my story since last summer!I still have to finish writeing it!:mfr_lol:)

:mf_lustslow::wub2: we would sit and chat but i would wonder what it would be like to kiss him i wouldnt say this tho nd i wouldnt let him cut his hair and we would just muck about doin stupid stuff!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxto mika

Once apon a time Mika was on an airplane on his way to a gig that was squeduled on a private island. He was very excited because he had never been on a private island before. That night he put on the best preformance of his life! But when he got to his hut he fell right asleep because he was so tired. He slept in so late he missed his flight! Although he was very worried he decided to be brave and roam the island. While he was in the forrest making friends with the wildlife he heard some loud noises he walked further to see if he could find what was making them. He did not expect what he saw next, it was a pack of monkeys throwing lollipops at a girl in a tree. Luckily he was still wearing his monkey costume from his gig, so he ran towards the monkeys who ran away in terror. He then rescued the girl from the tree and they gazed into eachother's eyes (little did they know this is the moment they fell in love) and suddenly the girl fainted. Mika carried her back to camp and layed her down on the bed, when she finally woke up he was sitting next to her "What happend?" she said."You fainted." Mika replied. "What were you doing in the forrest?" Mika asked. "I was stranded after your gig, I missed the flight. What are you doing here?" I missed the flight too." he replied. "Thankyou for saving me!!" she exclaimed. The next 3 weeks passed by when they finally ran out of food and water so Mika set out to catch some fish(which he hates) he worked so hard to catch his fish but he could only get one so he decided to set out and look for some water just then an airplane landed to come and save him so he ran to the hut and got the girl and ran to the plane. 2 years later they got married and lived happily ever after!!

THE END!!!

I know how bad the story is!!! It's embarassing :blink:

Once apon a time Mika was on an airplane on his way to a gig that was squeduled on a private island. He was very excited because he had never been on a private island before. That night he put on the best preformance of his life! But when he got to his hut he fell right asleep because he was so tired. He slept in so late he missed his flight! Although he was very worried he decided to be brave and roam the island. While he was in the forrest making friends with the wildlife he heard some loud noises he walked further to see if he could find what was making them. He did not expect what he saw next, it was a pack of monkeys throwing lollipops at a girl in a tree. Luckily he was still wearing his monkey costume from his gig, so he ran towards the monkeys who ran away in terror. He then rescued the girl from the tree and they gazed into eachother's eyes (little did they know this is the moment they fell in love) and suddenly the girl fainted. Mika carried her back to camp and layed her down on the bed, when she finally woke up he was sitting next to her "What happend?" she said."You fainted." Mika replied. "What were you doing in the forrest?" Mika asked. "I was stranded after your gig, I missed the flight. What are you doing here?" I missed the flight too." he replied. "Thankyou for saving me!!" she exclaimed. The next 3 weeks passed by when they finally ran out of food and water so Mika set out to catch some fish(which he hates) he worked so hard to catch his fish but he could only get one so he decided to set out and look for some water just then an airplane landed to come and save him so he ran to the hut and got the girl and ran to the plane. 2 years later they got married and lived happily ever after!!

THE END!!!

It is a really sweet story but it ended to quickly!

THE END!!!

Awww that's so lovely so romantic *sighs and wishes the girl was me* :blush-anim-cl: You're great at writing stories! xxxxxxxxxx

Awww that's so lovely so romantic *sighs and wishes the girl was me* :blush-anim-cl: You're great at writing stories! xxxxxxxxxx

What?:shocked: I purposely didn't wright it about myself so people could be like Wow I wish I was her!!:roftl: Yeah I'm pretty awesome:mf_rosetinted: Haha just kidding I'm really suprised you liked it!!:woot_jump: