If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If i were in a desert island with Mika...my God!! I don't know what i would make!!!!!!!! No comments...is better...my imagination is soooo pretty....lol:biggrin2:

Would you have a lollipop? Or would all the heat melt it.:naughty:

Here's my story

-------------------------------

I walked around, thinking about nothing. The sand lost it's golden glow. Now, in the dark, it was nothing more than sand.

My head felt heavy and my legs hurt. Here on this island nothing felt like home. I was all alone.

The wind blew into my hair and face. What looked like the perfect vacation turned into a dissaster. I never knew I would end up here, alone on an island.

The calm sound of the waves couldnt calm me down. Panic and sadness were in my thoughts. I wished I died at the crash, but now my fate was to die on an island.

Soflty I let myself drop into the sand. That turned cold. I closed my eyes and listened to the waves, the sound that couldnt calm me down was now hypnotizing me and singing a lullaby. I took a deep breath and fell asleep.

Big waves hit the boat, that made the boat swing like a giant crib. Trying to get me sleeping in the deep darkness of the sea. I could feel how water filled my lungs. How the waves pulled me down.

I woke up and jumped up. As I took deep breaths I realised this all was a dream. Miserable feelings came to me as soon as I realised I was still here, on this island. Not home in my own bed.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I heard a hysterical scream. A tall man was running out of the water and let him drop himself in the sand.

Hope was coming to me as I stood up and walked towards him.

I knew him. He looked surprised to see me.

'Hi..' I mumbled.

'Hello..' he smiled, it made me feel happy. He had a nice smile.

'Do you have any idea where we are?' he said as he looked around.

'I wish I knew. But I dont..' I said with a deep sigh.

He held out his hand. 'I'm Mica.' he smiled again.

I knew that I knew him! I'd better not tell him I'm obssessed with him.

'Im Willemijn, just call me Will..' I grabbed his hand and shook it.

I let myself drop next to him. The sun was setting off. I must've been sleeping for a long time.

'Are you okay?' he asked. As he turned my head softly.

'I guess I'm okay..' I mumbled. I softly felt the wound on my head. It stinged as soon as I touched it.

'Ouch..' It did hurt.

'Come, we better find a place to sleep..' He grabbed my hand again and pulled me on to my feet. His hands were still cold and wet. But they made me feel warm.

After a while we found the perfect tree to sleep under. And soon Mica was sleeping, but I wasnt. I missed my family, and my home. I missed everything that I couldnt get here.

I stood up and walked to a rock to sit on. The wind was softly blowing my hair in my face. Tears were running down my cheeks and fell on the sand.

After a while I felt a hand on my shoulder. Mica took place next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

'I know...' he whispered as he hugged me.

--------------

Will be continued.. I have to go to bed now. Byee! :huglove:

Here's my story

-------------------------------

I walked around, thinking about nothing. The sand lost it's golden glow. Now, in the dark, it was nothing more than sand.

My head felt heavy and my legs hurt. Here on this island nothing felt like home. I was all alone.

The wind blew into my hair and face. What looked like the perfect vacation turned into a dissaster. I never knew I would end up here, alone on an island.

The calm sound of the waves couldnt calm me down. Panic and sadness were in my thoughts. I wished I died at the crash, but now my fate was to die on an island.

Soflty I let myself drop into the sand. That turned cold. I closed my eyes and listened to the waves, the sound that couldnt calm me down was now hypnotizing me and singing a lullaby. I took a deep breath and fell asleep.

Big waves hit the boat, that made the boat swing like a giant crib. Trying to get me sleeping in the deep darkness of the sea. I could feel how water filled my lungs. How the waves pulled me down.

I woke up and jumped up. As I took deep breaths I realised this all was a dream. Miserable feelings came to me as soon as I realised I was still here, on this island. Not home in my own bed.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I heard a hysterical scream. A tall man was running out of the water and let him drop himself in the sand.

Hope was coming to me as I stood up and walked towards him.

I knew him. He looked surprised to see me.

'Hi..' I mumbled.

'Hello..' he smiled, it made me feel happy. He had a nice smile.

'Do you have any idea where we are?' he said as he looked around.

'I wish I knew. But I dont..' I said with a deep sigh.

He held out his hand. 'I'm Mica.' he smiled again.

I knew that I knew him! I'd better not tell him I'm obssessed with him.

'Im Willemijn, just call me Will..' I grabbed his hand and shook it.

I let myself drop next to him. The sun was setting off. I must've been sleeping for a long time.

'Are you okay?' he asked. As he turned my head softly.

'I guess I'm okay..' I mumbled. I softly felt the wound on my head. It stinged as soon as I touched it.

'Ouch..' It did hurt.

'Come, we better find a place to sleep..' He grabbed my hand again and pulled me on to my feet. His hands were still cold and wet. But they made me feel warm.

After a while we found the perfect tree to sleep under. And soon Mica was sleeping, but I wasnt. I missed my family, and my home. I missed everything that I couldnt get here.

I stood up and walked to a rock to sit on. The wind was softly blowing my hair in my face. Tears were running down my cheeks and fell on the sand.

After a while I felt a hand on my shoulder. Mica took place next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

'I know...' he whispered as he hugged me.

--------------

Will be continued.. I have to go to bed now. Byee! :huglove:

So cute:punk:

I would impress him with my survival skills. (Well hopefully he would be impressed)

We would just hang out, and hopefully i would like him in real life (is there any doubt!), and he would like me about the same amount.

I can't sing, but hopefully, out there where no one else can hear, he would be happy to sing with me.

it's a bit of a leading question isn't it..I mean, most of us are going to think the same thing..:blush-anim-cl:

But keeping it platonic - well I'd just like to chat. I love his speaking voice and he is so articulate and thoughful about things, and the airport accent:wub2: and the laugh!

Oh and I'd practise my French with him. And he could teach me Mandarin. And I would teach him Portuguese! Maybe we'd invent our own private language.:biggrin2:

Well, at least I wouldn't have to take my choice of 6 CDs with me. I'd just get Mika to sing to me! I think I would just like to get to know him properly, as a person. That would be really great!

Well, at least I wouldn't have to take my choice of 6 CDs with me. I'd just get Mika to sing to me! I think I would just like to get to know him properly, as a person. That would be really great!

I love Mika's laugh. In fact I have caught myself laughing like him on a number of times.

And whoever hears me do it says, "what a laugh."

thank you guys...

Part 2

Mika smiled "You are very welcome"he said and passed an arm across my back. I couldn't help it...I jumped, bad memories came to my mind everytime a guy touched me in any way. I moved away....a few feets away from him. He looked concerned and said "What's wrong? am I going to fast?"he asked

"There are some things that you are not ready to know Mr.Penniman" I said coldy.

Mika nodded and looked down. "Look, it's getting dark, we should build you a camp"he said getting up. He walked away. I felt so retarded.

*Ugh Cecilia you are so stupid!!! when would you let go that memory??? when??* but it was useless....I couldn't help it....that was the worst moment of my life. I wish I had died the day a guy took advantage of me in that dark alley. I shook my head trying to get those toughts away from me.

"You look familiar to me" I said with a shaky voice. I hopped he wasn't mad at me, or that he tought that I was retarded for acting like that. There was a momment of silence. I gulped. I knew I had screwd it up.

"You look familiar to me aswell Ms.Blanco" he said comming closer with leaves, wood sticks and rocks.

I smiled. I was happy he wasn't mad at me. I closed my eyes, trying to think were I have seen him before. Then I remembered.

"OH MY GOD!!! why do I have to be so stupid!!!" I said getting up.

Mika looked confused and said "and why would you be such thing?"he asked

I looked at him "You are the famous British singer Mika!!! I know everything about you!!!! I have your cd....welll I had it"I said and started to jump around like a bunny.

Mika blushed "I see....another fan"he said and smiled "Well...thanks for remembering me....I think I saw you on tv once....are you a reporter in the news?"he asked

"Yes" I nodded "I talk about movies and music...I talked about your cd" I said.

"Yup, I remember"he said and then he spotted a scar in the upper part of my breast.

I noticed what he wa sstaring at. I covered quickly and looked away.

"Sorry about it....I just....I just want to know what happened"he said

"You will know when I'm ready to tell you"I said and walked away. I looked for woodsticks and leafs and with that I made some kind of bikini and weared it up. I let my hair loose. My hair was shoulder lenght and it was brown and curly. I walked back again where Mika was.

Mika looked at me but stared down and the floor again "You look good"he said

"Thanks,...You look good youserlf too"I replied

"Thanks....but I bet you look better without those leafs covering your skin"he said

thank you guys...

Part 2

Mika smiled "You are very welcome"he said and passed an arm across my back. I couldn't help it...I jumped, bad memories came to my mind everytime a guy touched me in any way. I moved away....a few feets away from him. He looked concerned and said "What's wrong? am I going to fast?"he asked

"There are some things that you are not ready to know Mr.Penniman" I said coldy.

Mika nodded and looked down. "Look, it's getting dark, we should build you a camp"he said getting up. He walked away. I felt so retarded.

*Ugh Cecilia you are so stupid!!! when would you let go that memory??? when??* but it was useless....I couldn't help it....that was the worst moment of my life. I wish I had died the day a guy took advantage of me in that dark alley. I shook my head trying to get those toughts away from me.

"You look familiar to me" I said with a shaky voice. I hopped he wasn't mad at me, or that he tought that I was retarded for acting like that. There was a momment of silence. I gulped. I knew I had screwd it up.

"You look familiar to me aswell Ms.Blanco" he said comming closer with leaves, wood sticks and rocks.

I smiled. I was happy he wasn't mad at me. I closed my eyes, trying to think were I have seen him before. Then I remembered.

"OH MY GOD!!! why do I have to be so stupid!!!" I said getting up.

Mika looked confused and said "and why would you be such thing?"he asked

I looked at him "You are the famous British singer Mika!!! I know everything about you!!!! I have your cd....welll I had it"I said and started to jump around like a bunny.

Mika blushed "I see....another fan"he said and smiled "Well...thanks for remembering me....I think I saw you on tv once....are you a reporter in the news?"he asked

"Yes" I nodded "I talk about movies and music...I talked about your cd" I said.

"Yup, I remember"he said and then he spotted a scar in the upper part of my breast.

I noticed what he wa sstaring at. I covered quickly and looked away.

"Sorry about it....I just....I just want to know what happened"he said

"You will know when I'm ready to tell you"I said and walked away. I looked for woodsticks and leafs and with that I made some kind of bikini and weared it up. I let my hair loose. My hair was shoulder lenght and it was brown and curly. I walked back again where Mika was.

Mika looked at me but stared down and the floor again "You look good"he said

"Thanks,...You look good youserlf too"I replied

"Thanks....but I bet you look better without those leafs covering your skin"he said

Aww thanks for that. Real good.

• 2 weeks later...