Hahahahahaha!! BEX! that is HILARIOUS!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I LOVE IT!!

i bet you have a folder on your comp titled "mika crotch pics"

WICKED!!

hahahah no i dont :roftl: :roftl:

im innocent i tell you :naughty:

i dooo have alot of mika pictures on my computor though :roftl:

personally i blame mika ....its his fault for getting so close to us

plus its a bit my fault as well for having an over active clicker finger :roftl: :roftl:

Jennie do you know how i can upload for people to listen my audio file from the itunes concert?

i remember you were able to do it for the birmingham Gig ...but i have noo idea how to do it :boxed:

Jennie do you know how i can upload for people to listen my audio file from the itunes concert?

i remember you were able to do it for the birmingham Gig ...but i have noo idea how to do it :boxed:

I just put it onto the computer using the cable with my phone then uploaded it..depends on the format though- you might have to convert it. Have you got it on the computer yet or not?

ive just blue toothed it onto my computor just checking its on now :cool:

yes its on and its working and its in amr format

and this is when i dont know what to do with it next?

do i have to split it up to upload it because its 50mins long

ive just blue toothed it onto my computor just checking its on now :cool:

yes its on and its working and its in amr format

and this is when i dont know what to do with it next?

do i have to split it up to upload it because its 50mins long

You shouldn't need to split it because i presume the quality's not that high. Mine was an hour long and uploaded fine.

nahh quality isnt that great but its audable ... it only seems to work when played in quicktime player though

so i just upload it as it is to Send space or something i guess??

nahh quality isnt that great but its audable ... it only seems to work when played in quicktime player though

so i just upload it as it is to Send space or something i guess??

Yup that was the same as mine. sendspace or try z-share so people can listen then without having to download it

Thankyou for your help Jennie :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

im going to make a new thread so that people can find the link to it easier so they dont have to surf through this thread :thumb_yello:

• 1 year later...

Nice review :)

http://www.ica.org.uk/DAY%20ONE%3A%20Mika%20and%20Leon%20Jean%20Marie%2B14629.twl

DAY ONE: Mika and Leon Jean Marie

Date: 1 July 2007

Mika

Oh yes, it has started. 31 days of musical pleasure brought to you by the guys at iTunes and housed just down the road from the queen…Hooray! Mika and Leon Jean Marie started off the party with a bubblegum pop...

Giving the first set of lucky lottery winners just what they wanted, the contemporary disco demon Mika headlined day one with panache. People had come excited about this one; costumes and colour weren’t just seen on the stage and whiskered faces, dorothy frocks and Goldie-locks were just a few of the applaudable efforts to catch my eye.

Mika offered a high energy, happy, sparkly set and the crowds were not disappointed .

The young star included all his big hits including Grace Kelly, and Lollipop ended the whole adventure under a rainbow of multicolored lights with giant balloons and bubbles floating over everyone. If cartoon camp is your thing, you would have been in heaven last night. This was Mika-marvelous fun.

thumbnail.php?id=2226&max=408

image.php?id=2261