Mika @ London Coca-Cola Secret Gig : I-Tunes Festival at ICA, London

Yoppappop

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, and i must say how very nice it was last night when he shook his stuff in front of my face!! LOL!!:naughty:

I reached out but couldn't quite touch him......he kept coming over too.....ooh, he's such a tease!! :naughty:

haha!! well at manchester, if i wanted to, i couldve touched him!

i toyed with the idea, but i chickened out incase he thought i was creepy!

well done sarah!

the oldligs rock!

and i know what you mean...in front of him our brains simply vanish!

at what time will your interview be aired today? i'm listening to capital radio now!

have any video clips been put up? cos i have some to share too.. but i don't know if i have the time atm.. and i don't wanna put something that's already been put up :blink:

any report for us, forgotten in the darkest corners of europe, darling? :wink2:

post anything you have!!! omg, we are H-U-N-G-R-Y!!!

any report for us, forgotten in the darkest corners of europe, darling? :wink2:

post anything you have!!! omg, we are H-U-N-G-R-Y!!!

well i think everyone's explained pretty much what happened very well :biggrin2: there's not much more to add :bleh:

right, i will try posting some vid recordings before i get kicked off the computer

ah this sucks.. the vids came out too dark grrr.. they looked fine on the camera!! hmmm... i hope the rest aren't as bad

edit: i take that back.. it's not so bad u just need to wait a bit for the good stuff :das:.. i've uploaded 2 so far on my myspace so keep checking every now and again for new ones.

I just heard Sarah on Capital FM! :punk:

There were short comments of the audience too, I think I heard BexxY ('I came as a ladybird' - that must have been BexxY) and Carri (who threw the flashing heart.

It was short but cool to hear MFC members' voices coming from my computer speakers - and then they played Grace Kelly. :thumb_yello:

I just heard Sarah on Capital FM! :punk:

There were short comments of the audience too, I think I heard BexxY ('I came as a ladybird' - that must have been BexxY) and Carri (who threw the flashing heart.

It was short but cool to hear MFC members' voices coming from my computer speakers - and then they played Grace Kelly. :thumb_yello:

cool! is there any way to re-listen from the website?

2007_0701mikaitunes1stjuly070123.jpg

sorry one track mind :roftl:

bex, i know what ya mean about 'a one track mind', in regards to your mika's crotch pic!!

i did exactly the same :shocked:

Picture142.jpg

Nice shot of his BRACES ladies! :thumb_yello:

*picking self off of floor*

Tokyo waiting for more...just like Robertina in Europe...we are hungry...but also getting sleepy at 1am....

hi blue sky!

haven't talked for quite a lot, haven't we?

http://www.capitalfm.com/Article.asp?id=59374

this is the link to listen live...but i'm afraid it was such a tiny bit...but you can try and see if there are archives....

cool! is there any way to re-listen from the website?

The website is http://www.capitalfm.com

Click on 'Listen now' in the left upper corner and then choose the tab 'Listen again'. Those are the archives. I don't think it is there yet, the program is still on, but maybe tomorrow or in a few days?

Hi everyone!!

Thanks for your comments!! I was really pleased with the broadcast. It was great that so many other MFCers had a chance aswell. I'm not so sure about them playing the Psycho music when I was talking about him taking my heart tho....:sneaky2: At least Lucio admitted it was a bit over the top after Grace Kelly had finished!

You can listen again, but it might not be up for a couple of days...

Thanks to everyone I met last night - it added to the experience and it is so great talking to people in the flesh that you only meet in cyber space!!

Sxx

These people are no ladies.:naughty:

And I don't know them either. :mf_rosetinted:

HAHAHA!! hey, i was seeing if there were any stains on his trousers, i mean he's wearing the same pair... dirty boy!

actually, just realised what ive written.. oh dear..:shocked:

I'm home! Finally!!! My stupid coach took 5 hours to get back and then there was loads of security alerts in Birmingham and had to wait an hour for my train home from there :S

Everyones pretty much summed up the whole night so I don't think I really need to say anything.

Sorry I couldn't meet up with you lot before - I felt sooooo ill. Me and my sister had to sit/lie in the park for hours because I was really, really dizzy and couldn't stand up (I have a history of fainting for no reason haha)

I was ok when we went in though, but after the support act I felt really bad again and almost had to leave. Luckily I was fine once Mika was on but I had to deliberately try not to over-do it incase I had to leave half way through.

My sister literally dragged me out and the end and we had to run to Charing Cross to get our train (it was the last direct one of the night) and managed to get it at 10.04 (not bad since Mika was on stage till 10! :naughty:) I also physically bumped into Mika's mom when I came out and was saying sorry about 10 times before I had to carry on running, she only laughed though.

Got a few good pics so i'll upload them in a sec. The videos didn't turn out to great since it was so loud (Did anyone else think it seemed louder than most gigs?!) and also absolutely boiling?!